Urassaya Sperbund

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I actually really like this photoshoot! The clothing doesnt look like its from out of space like other mags and she looks really farang

She looks really western in the first pic

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

Picture credit owner

Someone said Nadech want to go market today to buy grocery to cook tomorrow and coincidentally Ms G is at the market today to make appearance. How true?

You can read the translated news at IG ka.ta_love_ny

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Bubble - I think it has nothing to do with DR cause they don't look like either one of them.

Pictures credit as tagged

Just cancelled my Sunday trip to Bangkok. Would be buying all her three magazines and her endorsement. Too bad. Next time.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Aww pity u had to cancel ur trip to Bangkok, condolences to all the families affected ;(

Since it was one yr anniversary of rftd, i thought mayumi was most gorgeous in this scene, it was a cute scene

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Translation by ka.ta._love_ny (translation from this nurse's IG)

ka.ta_love_ny Another beautiful story told by a nurse: I feel impress with Sperbund family and Yaya since they are a very adorable family. Her father is funny and friendly, her mom has sweet voice and good heart, so I'm not surprised that Yaya is a good, smart and adorable person like this. The story started from her father came to have shoulder surgery. He didn't stay in my ward, but in the ward next to mine. But I could hear a lot good stories about this family and had chance to take photo with her for the first time in my life although I follow her works for very long time ago, since her first drama as Nong Much, then I loved Jit so much. And this year I seriously followed her works again. Before getting this pic, a sister who took care of Ya's father told Yaya and Mae Pla that there is one of her fanclub, who loves her so much, want to take pic with her. When we went into the room, Ya was in the restroom. Mae Pla told us that "Ya was waiting for you and asked me when you come". And we told her that "then we would like to leave first and come back again later". After a while, Mae Pla came out to call us by herself. We feel so excited since we never take pic with any other actors before. There were about 7 people followed us into the room to take pic with her. We knew that she was tired by seeing her eyes that was dark since she took care of her dad without sleeping a whole night, but she didn't complain at all. Last night, she took care of her dad by sleeping on the floor without asking for additional bed. First she asked only for a blanket to cover the floor, then the nurse suggested her to use mattress, so she agreed to use it. So adorable and very easy going. She also bought the cakes and shared to all nurses too. Her real voice is totally the same to her voice in TV. Many people said that she is really good from her inside which we can feel that. Just like what Ananda used to say that Yaya has Ora from her inside and her activities are real from her heart. Other people in ET industry also love her. FC like us also love her family. Before she left, Yaya has told us that "Fighting P P! I'll be your supporter!" Oyy! Too cute!! Everyone love her...(cont. in comment)

Credit IG ka.ta_love_ny

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Eng sub - Yaya's interview at Anne Channel last week (15/08/2015) GangRakDek

http://youtu.be/eTcRKOQsies

Credit NY Sisters