Urassaya Sperbund

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
I thought the last two pictures were for Pantene. Cos it mention she uses Pantene. Fun girls.

OK Awards 2015 hope she win this year too. Fighting✌✌

Pictures credit as tagged

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Were those pics for pantene? Heh my bad, cos the clothes she wore looked like the pics she had when she was with bua and nychaa thats y i thought it was for KC

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
I got it wrong. It's really for the drama. I thought it was for Pantene.

Last night after shooting for the drama. She had her nails done.

Today's shooting the drama. Happy Saturday

Pictures credit as tagged

YayaFan

sarNie Egg
Hello! :)

Could someone translate Yaya's IG post here? Thank you! 

​

สวัสดีค่ะ ญาญ่ามีงานบุญกฐินณเดชน์-ญาญ่า มาบอกทุกท่านนะคะ งานบุญกฐินปีนี้ตรงกับวันที่ 14 พ.ย.2558 วัดป่าจันทรมณี ต.บ้านโจด อ.กระนวน จ.ขอนแก่น จึงขอบอกบุญมายังทุกท่าน และของที่ระลึกปีนี้เป็นไฟฉายพร้อมลายเซ็นต์ ณเดชน์-ญาญ่า คู่ละ500 บาท ค่าส่ง50 บาท และในหนึ่งชุดจะมีไฟฉาย 2 เลา ณเดชน์ 1 เลา และญาญ่า 1 เลา กติกามีอยู่ว่า ให้เข้าไปดูบ้านหลักแต่ละบ้าน แล้วแจ้งความประสงค์ในการสั่งซื้อก็จะได้รหัสซื้อ พร้อมโอนปัจจัยเข้าบัญชีก่อนแล้วส่งเอกสารการโอนปัจจัยนี้ เข้าไปที่ที่ได้รับรหัสโอน พร้อมส่งชื่อ...นามสกุล...ที่อยู่ให้ชัดเจนและถูกต้อง ของที่ระลึกก็จะถึงได้รับตามนั้น บ้านหลักณเดชน์ ndw.katin2015@hotmail.com และบ้านญาญ่า urassayaclubactivity@gmail.com ส่วนบัญชีตามนี้ นายณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ เพื่อกฐินวัดป่าจันทรมณี 14 พ.ย. 2558 กสิกรไทย เขตสายไหม เลขที่บัญชี 002-1-63201-5 และบ้านน.ส.อุรัสยา เสปอร์บันด์ เพื่อกฐินวัดป่าจันทรมณี กสิกรไทย สาขาสุขุมวิท(บางกะปิ)33 เลขที่ 002-3-52048-6 พร้อมกันนี้ ขอเรียนเชิญทุกท่านร่วมบุญได้ตามความประสงค์ บัญชีนี้จะเปิดตลอดจนกระทั่งถึงวันที่ 10 พ.ย.2558 ขอขอบพระคุณและขออนุโมทนาบุญกับทุกท่านเป็นอย่างยิ่ง ขออำนาจแห่งสินทานนี้ จงเป็นไปเพื่อประโยชน์และความสุขของข้าพเจ้าทั้งหลาย ขอข้าพเจ้าทั้งหลายมีแต่ความปิติสุขเจริญด้วยมนุษย์สมบัติ และทรัพย์สมบัติด้วยเทอญ สาธุ @urassayaclubdotcom @keaw_jung @urassayas @a_supachai1 @seng_khonkaen @ผู้ร่วมบุญทุกท่าน
A photo posted by @urassayas on

Aug 29, 2015 at 10:45pm PDT

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Good luck ✌✌

@urassayaclubdotcom นิตยสาร สุดสัปดาห์ รางวัล สาวน่ากอด 2015 รอบสอง เปิดโหวตแล้วนะคะ
มาโหวตให้น้องญาญ่ากันค่ะ
โหวตได้ 2 ช่องทาง
1. SUDSAPDA.COM : http://sudsapda.com/hug/2015/vote.php#
2. VOTE CARD ในนิตยสารสุดสัปดาห์ ฉบับ 1 - 16 กันยายน 2558 เท่านั้น (ไม่รับฉบับก๊อปปี้หรือแฟกซ์)
**ตั้งแต่วันนี้ 30 กันยายน 2558 เวลา 12.00 น.
* ผู้ร่วมโหวต 1 ท่าน โหวตได้ไม่จำกัดจำนวนครั้ง #yayaurassaya #urassayas #urassaya #urassayaclubdotcom #sudsapda

Pictures credit owners

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

Credit IG _rak_smey

The drama will air in Cambodia TV channel

__rak__smey Toranee Nee Ni Krai Krong will be air on 10th September 11.30-12.30 Mon-Fri ... hope I can watch it after school
#urassayas #nadech_kugimiya #nadechyaya #barrynadech #yayaurasaya #toraneenineekaikrong
Cr. NewsSabay, PNN Drama Fanclub @pnntv

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
According to this lady, Yaya has 3 dramas will be air in Cambodia. (NNS, TNKK and Dao Reung) this month.

__rak__smey Dao Rueng with BayonTV Mon-Fri 12.30-01.30 awww... Thanks BayonTV... it is such a cute Lakorn #daorueng #urassayas #portid #yayaurasaya #pkarsbayrueng 9h

Credit _rak_smey

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
NNS goes Cambodia

Start September 2, 2015. it will be aired on PNN channel Wed-Fri slot, 7-9am

credit only one only y at pantip, @_rak_smey

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I was hoping ya is firm on declining sudsapda on this huggable thing, though i know it's prob hard to decline. And the last 2 yrs, ive noticed that around this huggable thing, they always book her for photoshoot so she cant decline, last yr it was a photoshoot with her sis and this yr it's that recent photoshoot. I rather her fans use their money to help her with merit making, win awards or buy the products she endorses, than let sudsapda cheat on their money!

Happy to see many of her lakorns go to cambodia, rewatching some scenes of tnnkk, this scene gets me everytime, esp the part where Nee says she's js an orphan!

http://youtu.be/vyPERYfFbX4

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
TNNKK is such a precious drama. Darunee's character growth over the years was such a beautiful thing to see also 

I'm really looking forward to KC, Miss G looks so stunning and sexy! 

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

space4ny This time you can call it Hots meet Hots. When actor "Tor Thanapop" got a chance to work with koojin "Yaya Urassaya" and "Nadech-Kugimiya". Recently Tor have revealed to us. .
Tor : "At the moment, drama that I'm going to work on is "LehLabSalabRang". I have a chance to work with senior like "Yaya" and "Nadech" too. I got paired with "Ice Preechaya". I'm not worry that the viewers are not going to interest in us. I'm very happy because Nadech-Yaya is one of the couple that I dream of working with. I decided to act in this drama because it's a decision between executive level. They will consider and choose for me. But the script is not finished yet. On the 4th of September I will do my best and I don't think it's going to be any problem. I never have any problem and would like to thank the channel for giving me the opportunity many times.
About contract with channel 3. They haven't contact me about this matter. And it's have to be process on the executive level first. Now my contact is with NaDao, but I'm not sure how long the contact is." #nadech #urassayas #nadechyaya #icepreechaya #torthanapob credit @daradaily and Traveler companion magazine.

Credit and special thanks to IG space4ny