Urgh...men!

judyp

sarNie Adult
muahah. this is a funny topic. my bf & i have been together for 3 years. we haven't been in any serious arguments, but sometimes i want to strangle him. lols. it seems as though he always has "his time of the month". not to be conceited or anything, but i think im the most "un-moody" person. i almost never have mood swings, even when "its that time of the month". and supposedly girls are moody. one day he'll be really cheerful as he is usually. but all of a sudden, the next day, he's moody. doesn't want to talk to anyone. and when i ask what's wrong, he says nothing. i hate that word, "nothing" when you ask, 'what are you doing' or 'what's wrong' and the answer is 'nothing'. thats BULL! sorry, just rambling.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
thank god, the men aren't the ones that has the periods, cause even without them, when they are moody, they are so bitchy. Imagine what it would be like if they had periods.

XCappy

Mr. Char
thank god, the men aren't the ones that has the periods, cause even without them, when they are moody, they are so bitchy. Imagine what it would be like if they had periods.
Don't think all men are like that. Just a fact : 'you're moody, you're bitchy', even for ladies and gentlemen :D

no way girls are more bitchy when they are moody besides impossible for a guy to be bitchy really i mean bitchy derives from the word bitch and a guy can't be a bitch he can be a bastard but definetly not a bitch rambling rambling rambling rambling lalalalal
You know at school, I have a friend that calls me 'bitch'. It's like a nick from him. You know why ? Because I was too skilled for him at table soccer ! He lost the game :D. Let's call it bastard bitch.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know .... after that incident the hubby brought something home for me it was so cuteeee he even wrote and recorded a song lmao; I was like man.... how can I not forgive you? at least the boy know when he wrong...you know everytime my husband treats me nicely it makes me feel warm because the relationship before him somewhat was so shagged and angry to where I stop and smile when I realize how much different this guy is from the one before... The good thing about him is I guess he knows when he's wrong .. when it came to my ex omg..my ex was so freaking clueless we'd argue for like 5 days and then one day he'll be all good and then'll say something very minor and he goes all bitchy and moody for like 4 days again...The one incident that lead me to lose feelings for my ex ...

Him: Hey baby what you doing today?
Me: Celebrating my little sisters birthday party why?
Him: Today? Her birthday's today? You have to celebrate it today?
Me: Yes.. why?
Him: Don't you remember what day it is for me?
Me: Yes the day your mom passed away 2 years ago
Him: and your still going to celebrate?
Me: .... I'm sorry theres nothing I can do.. I can't just not celebrate my sisters birthday because its the same day your mother passed away.
Him: You know I need you.
Me: why you're going to be at the temple all day.. by the time I get home you'll be done
Him: What? you're such a fucked up girlfriend ... I need you so much today and your gonna go out and party
Me: PARTY?! It's my little sisters birthday... she's turning 7.. why are you going to compare my sister to yourself?
Him: Well you see her everyday ...
Me: Look you know how much I love my sisters and I would never miss their birthday unless it's a life and death situation. So if you expect me to ditch my family and sit here all day at home doing shit and waiting for you to come home then forget about it.
Him: you know what I don't get why I'm with you. Your such an inconsiderate bitch
Me: Incosiderate bitch? what the fuck have you ever done for me? All you've been is needy and desperate in this damn relationship. Yes I said it needy and desperate.. you expect me to put my life on hold for you? I'm sorry that your mom passed away but lets face it in reality I don't know your mom and you're just a guy. If you can't deal with the fact that I love to spend time with my family maybe we shouldn't be together..
Him: Fine you do what you want... your probably just going because that guy is going to be there ..
Me: you know what I can't help it if he is... I'm a popular person and you knew that when we met... If you couldn't deal with it then you shouldn't have asked me out.
Him: You know when you say popular person people automatically think slut
Me: ... Ok thats it.. if you want to be an immature jerk then maybe we should question why we are togehter... I'm fed up with this crap you and always trying to bring down my self esteem.... I've gotta go ... I'll talk to you when I feel like it ...
Him: you treat me like this cause I'm fat and ugly huh? and you can always find better than me.
Me: this is ridiculous .. shiit maybe I do ... damn if it makes you happy to think so bye..

He left me msgs apologizing a few times and crap but I had it my theory is "if you have to say sorry so much then it starts to lose it's true meaning." well anyways ... he knew I was planning a break up so he sucked up as much as possible but it was too late.. too late even before we had the conversation .. I had already known that he was cheating on me and had been for a year or so .. matter a fact I was the other girl... to his wife and kid! omg you can imagine my pain he was the first guy I ever said "I love you" too.. I question myself if I ever meant it .. but I was with the guy for a year .. so it felt right to say it...

So I guess this is one reason some of us girls should remember why we are with our men even though they piss us off I mean it's bound to happen especially if we've been with them long... so we just have to remember why we are with them. ^___^ As long as you don't end up with a guy like my ex ... needy and desperate and has a low self-esteem to where they wana bring you down with em...

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Wow girl.
I can totally see how you'd lose feelings for your ex, he's sounds unreasonably whiney.
My bf pisses me off a lot but yeah, he's about the only person besides my best friends who gets me and can some what handle me.
Shoot, if I dated someone like your ex, I would've chewed him up and spat him out within a week. He'd be a big ball of mess curled up in the fetal position, sobbing like a baby. Me and weak men don't go well together. ^_^

That being said, I can't say that I like being in a relationship more than being single. I quite enjoyed being single, I was much more productive. B)

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
omg! tina that is f! up is that dj fork your talking about cause if it is i can't believe he did that man im sorry to hear about that

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
you talking about the first post or the 2nd long post? if the first post about the anniversary thing yes that was him .. the first time ever he was moody with me :( I was sad

judyp

sarNie Adult
how long have you been married tina? if you don't mind me asking. you just seem soo young. how old are you?? sorry, getting all up in your biz. you don't have to answer if you don't want to. i won't cry. :)

Quarter

Tell me about it.
all i know is i dumped my bf three times bc he was too much of an ass.

1st time: he called me a "bitch" three thousand times.
2nd time: he didnt come see me for a month
3rd time: ok that time it was my fault. i liked someone else.

anyways... someday i will go lesbo bc of him. i swear.

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ ugh. i would not go back if my bf called me a bitch (its such a demeaning word. male or female). and then to not come see me for a month. :arrg: i guess there's always those special circumstances. :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
how long have you been married tina? if you don't mind me asking. you just seem soo young. how old are you?? sorry, getting all up in your biz. you don't have to answer if you don't want to. i won't cry. :)
Lol Been married for nearly a year now and I'm am 19 going onto 20 on July 27th ..LOL Yes I know Im youngst; and hahah I don't mind :p

LOL Penny I wouldn't have gone back after they called me that once.... my ex called me that on the day I was gonna break up with him but before I could break up with him for that reason I found another reason to break up with him... lol I found out he had a wife :loool:

Quarter

Tell me about it.
^omg tina, something similar happened to me. i was talking to my ex friend on myspace, and she said her uncle liked to party and stuff. so we went to the club and then his uncle started myspacing me and crap. as for me im just being nice and replying to all my notes like i usually do. AND THEN, this stupid WIFE gotta get up in my business saying shit like im dating her husband. im like, dude chill, i have a bf, and your husband is ugly. no ones going to steal him away from you. kinda pissed me off LOL . shit, that happened TWO times with two different married men. i dont know what those dumb men are thinking, but me im just thinking of drinking my ass off and having fun with alot of people. i gotta be careful, i dont want to get beat up, i cant fight.

well as for me and the bf, our 5 month relationship (or many 6, i kinda lost count) is full of crap. im not exactly great myself. as for right now i cant seem to let him go. theres something special we both hold on to.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

oh hell no if a guy calls me a bitch, it'll be hell, especially if he calls me a bitch 3000 times! i hate seeing girls change because of a guy. i hate guys who bully & beat their women, it makes me so mad. that's why i remain single. I'm too independent to have a guy tell me what to do.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^omg tina, something similar happened to me. i was talking to my ex friend on myspace, and she said her uncle liked to party and stuff. so we went to the club and then his uncle started myspacing me and crap. as for me im just being nice and replying to all my notes like i usually do. AND THEN, this stupid WIFE gotta get up in my business saying shit like im dating her husband. im like, dude chill, i have a bf, and your husband is ugly. no ones going to steal him away from you. kinda pissed me off LOL . shit, that happened TWO times with two different married men. i dont know what those dumb men are thinking, but me im just thinking of drinking my ass off and having fun with alot of people. i gotta be careful, i dont want to get beat up, i cant fight.

well as for me and the bf, our 5 month relationship (or many 6, i kinda lost count) is full of crap. im not exactly great myself. as for right now i cant seem to let him go. theres something special we both hold on to.
awe girl, i'm not trying to tell you what to do or anything but if you aren't happy or if things aren't working out, there's no point in tryna hold onto it. it's just gonna bring you more pain & suffering so get out while you can before you're in way too deep!

i had a friend who was like that. she had a chance to get out a relationship, her boyfriend was treating her like shit. but instead of leaving, she stayed because she thought he would change but the dude's never gonna change. <_<

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I hate it when women change for men too, especially if it's someone I know.
I think I hate it more than the guys who treat women like crap because it makes me wanna slap the woman and scream "Wake up already!"

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I hate it when women change for men too, especially if it's someone I know.
I think I hate it more than the guys who treat women like crap because it makes me wanna slap the woman and scream "Wake up already!"
hell yeah! specially when your girl friends have boyfriends & the only time they come around is when they have boyfriend problems. <_< it pisses me off.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o_O you know .. lol the worst thing I've ever encountered when it comes to a guy is being lied to and played nby a married man lmao.. his wife was a bitch lol .. she like totally harrassed me when it was her husband who was at fault. talking about "you seduced him" Im like honey if I really seduced him he wouldn't be your husband still lol .. then she was like why are you still talkng to him. I'm like whatevers .. I'm not... I can do so much better than your husband you can keep his pathetic sorry ass to yourself. If you ever call me again I won't hesitate to report you to authorities .. so the idiot went to my sisters house looking for me talking about, "you said you didn't want me calling you you didn't say nothing about coming to beat your ass up."
I'm like girl please I could knock your ass out with one hit but I'm not gonna do that cause girls like you aren't worth my time. It doesn't surprise me why your husband would try to stray with a girl like me .. I don't waste my time and life revolving around one guy and Im independent enough to stand on my own without a guy divorced or not. you could take some lessons from me :loool: and this ex is the same that played me for a whole year.. the didn't want me to celebrate my sisters bday one ...

yeah. that's what i don't understand. why do girls or women get so upset at other girls, when their guy is into *another" girl? for all i know, his girl should thank the other girl for seducing, leading him on whatever. so she doesn't waste her time with a disloyal dude.

one of my friends was sleeping with some girl the other day. her husband kept texting her over and over again. finally, she turned of her phone. then he called him asking if he knew where she was. somehow he had all the numbers from her cell and was going one by one. he even called me. :eek: my friend didn't lie... said she was right there.

her husband was pretty much going "thanks bro. you can keep that ho." :lol: i was going holy... :eek: that's how the girls should do it, too, if their guy is cheating or disrepecting them.

why go back to them? when you do, it's all your fault.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I wouldn't blame the girl unless she knew the guy was already with someone else.
Then I'd slap her and kick him in the groin and say good riddance.