VANG PAO's CASE

mly

sarNie Hatchling
hey thanks for the update. i think the feds are giving jack a plead bargain. so the hmong will pay for it and jack will get lesser time. sucks to be those men...plus, i bet you he'll give them all the names they need too.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Why do you say that, mly14? From the readings, I've only
seen that Jack did all the work for the Hmongs. That agent, is wow.
What will happen to the Hmongs now? What will happen to those
Hmongs that are jailed and VP? I'm very shocked. There was still
a possibility, a small one, that VP was innocent. However, these
articles have shown me that VP and his guys were indeed guilty.
How can this be so? Why where they so stupid?

Man, like nkaujhmooblauj said, these men are in deep
shiet now
. Well, looks like this is something the Hmongs will
have to live with from now on. Sheesh, I'm so "ugh" now.

mly

sarNie Hatchling
Why do you say that, mly14? From the readings, I've only
seen that Jack did all the work for the Hmongs. That agent, is wow.
What will happen to the Hmongs now? What will happen to those
Hmongs that are jailed and VP? I'm very shocked. There was still
a possibility, a small one, that VP was innocent. However, these
articles have shown me that VP and his guys were indeed guilty.
How can this be so? Why where they so stupid?

Man, like nkaujhmooblauj said, these men are in deep
shiet now
. Well, looks like this is something the Hmongs will
have to live with from now on. Sheesh, I'm so "ugh" now.
lol...i seen alot of law and order to know that they are giving him a plead bargain. "give us more info and we'll reduce your sentences." don't know who got lied to, the hmong or him. but oh well, good luck to them all...

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
lol...i seen alot of law and order to know that they are giving him a plead bargain. "give us more info and we'll reduce your sentences." don't know who got lied to, the hmong or him. but oh well, good luck to them all...
I don't know if Jack gave him the info, but the article never said that. All the info about VP and the others came from a federal agent. At least that's what the article seem to indicate. However, it still could be that Jack might be working with the authorities too. It just doesn't say that from the article.

natty

Chubs
actually alot of articles that stated something about this came out after the arrest, it just not as detailed..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i think that now.. all of the hmong leaders are proven not guilty(innocent)... but i'm not sure by reading news............. :rolleyes:

rukD2B

:loool: you're so funny!!!! that's general vang pao!!!! :lol:
LOLs. You both are hilarious. Ha, ha.
"Who's the bald guy?"

Actually, nkaujhmooblauj, you remember
the quote, "You have the right to remain silent."
I think that's sort of like this article. The Miranda
Rights gives the agent to keep this kind of stuff
secret until he/she chooses to show it. Just like
Dang Vang guy that was just arrested, right?

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I think that GVP IS INNOCENT! he is the hmong leader that almost every hmong person has heard of. Altho he is not the only HERO to us hmong, some of us depend on him saving our people in LAOS, America, (i dont think), is taking any action to saving them, so if he didnt take any action, we hmong people would think that he is a wimp and not worthy to be called our hero.

he is only trying to save our people from being killed. also, the weapons could be for defense only cuz, uh that much money is not going to be able to take the laos government down. its a lot but not enough to actually bring them down, so.....

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
I think that GVP IS INNOCENT! he is the hmong leader that almost every hmong person has heard of. Altho he is not the only HERO to us hmong, some of us depend on him saving our people in LAOS, America, (i dont think), is taking any action to saving them, so if he didnt take any action, we hmong people would think that he is a wimp and not worthy to be called our hero.

he is only trying to save our people from being killed. also, the weapons could be for defense only cuz, uh that much money is not going to be able to take the laos government down. its a lot but not enough to actually bring them down, so.....
What so 'DEFENSE' about .. killing Lao gov't official, bombing gov't building and killing innocent while doing all that ...

I don't call that 'DENFENSE' ... I call that 'TERRORISM' .....

sweetyaj

sarNie Elites
I did some reseach (sorrie can't give out source), but the Loa's govt are not dat innocent, i do believe dat vp is innocent, i wish i was older w/ some degree so i can get some prove..but jus let me tell ya all dat..not matter what u think rite now everyone has their own reason...but using the peace movement, he has done it for yrs. now the hmong pple are being killed left to right (not like it was done before) but now is getting worse..i pretty sure ya all knoe the details, but the US Govt are not doing anything, also the Laos govt are denying what is goin on..if the Laos govt is denying it wat can the US govt do...rite? So i believe dat Vp has no other choice but to take this step...if he gets caught then his pple being torture will finally be revealed to the world or at least the US, if he gets way with it then he had save his pple..i for one used to really hate him...i mean w/ all of my heart...but now he will remain a hero forever in my heart..no matter wat he does...

rukD2B

Chewy, I have to disagree with you. I mean, yes, VP tried to save
our Hmong people, but like I've said at my forum, it was still a
dirty way to get the message through. I agree with xxfluffyxx,
it's more like terrorism to me. Not defense or bravery.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
I did some reseach (sorrie can't give out source), but the Loa's govt are not dat innocent, i do believe dat vp is innocent, i wish i was older w/ some degree so i can get some prove..but jus let me tell ya all dat..not matter what u think rite now everyone has their own reason...but using the peace movement, he has done it for yrs. now the hmong pple are being killed left to right (not like it was done before) but now is getting worse..i pretty sure ya all knoe the details, but the US Govt are not doing anything, also the Laos govt are denying what is goin on..if the Laos govt is denying it wat can the US govt do...rite? So i believe dat Vp has no other choice but to take this step...if he gets caught then his pple being torture will finally be revealed to the world or at least the US, if he gets way with it then he had save his pple..i for one used to really hate him...i mean w/ all of my heart...but now he will remain a hero forever in my heart..no matter wat he does...
A research need sources. Without sources ... its like words floating in the air.

You think the things that VP did will save the hmong people in Laos and open up the eyes of the world? .. Yea it will open up the eyes of everybody but not in a good way. Violence don't make you look good. It will make you look bad and if you bring a race into it .. it will make the whole race look bad.

I give you an example ... remember that hmong hunter in Wisconsin who like killed 5-7 white people because he said he was being provoke etc. Well, did the jurors listen to him? Did the white people listen to him? That incidents make the hmong look really bad ...

I saw a bumper sticker that say ... 'Save a Deer .. Kill A Hmong' ..

So, was VP choice wise or stupid?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i say, if GVP is guilty then sent him to jail along with the other men.. :)

if he's not, fight to the end.. but i have a feeling. they are in deep shiet! really deep deep shit!!

i've been reading the newspaper lately & i say they're not going to get out of easy. :(