Vier + Pancake: Rao Pben Fan Gun

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
awww they go out ? dats cute.. Pancake looks like a korean actress her pink rosy cheeks hahaha

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
It still says on the article that they still consider each other as friends..But anyways..Gotta say..ANNOYING lol..I don't care..Bash on me all you want lol..

mickey

sarNie Egg
I LIKE THIS COUPLE MUCH...but i dont understand to people who not like weir or pancake why always say bad thing about them..if dont like dont open the pancake or weir tread ...its more mature and not hurt their fans ...this first time i post my opini cos i to sick to people who critic they ( i mean negative critic ..since never know they...) i think more mature if everybody support own idol and not say bad thing to other ( who u not like ).

fun

Expired Sarnie
I LIKE THIS COUPLE MUCH...but i dont understand to people who not like weir or pancake why always say bad thing about them..if dont like dont open the pancake or weir tread ...its more mature and not hurt their fans ...this first time i post my opini cos i to sick to people who critic they ( i mean negative critic ..since never know they...) i think more mature if everybody support own idol and not say bad thing to other ( who u not like ).
if someone is not capable of criticizism they dont know the real world. thats how it is when you are in the spotlight, people either like you or dont.