Vill Wannarot Admits that Nong Thana is the Closest Person to Her Right Now

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Sanook

Vill Wannarot Admits that Nong Thana is the Closest Person to Her Right Now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx6eYvyhUl8

Vill is talking to Boy Pakorn's younger brother Nong Thana. He is the closest person to her right now. She likes that he is a good person. For his birthday, she didn't send him anything special but wished him a happy birthday through the phone since he is sick at home. She has known him for awhile now and he's just a fun person to talk to. Right now, they're just friends, but their future status is up to the future to decide. They're still studying each other. The reporter asked if she's upset that there hasn't been any news coverage on her. Vill said she's happy because past news that have been written about her were pretty harsh. She's happy that people are focusing more on her work than her personal life.  

CR: Siamdara

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
*sigh* well it is what it is. Lol

I knew she was staying quiet in her ig to stop all the ridiculous news.

Thanks mahalo.

Step

Mrs James Ma
When it's about Vill's relationship, I only remember Mark. Idk what happened between them, both have moved on but Vill was very sad after Mark stopped talking to her. Good to know that she's keeping things low profile now atleast now Vill can be happy.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I created this thread. I give you permission. Lol. Jk. Gosh, people and their sensitivity. It'd be an interesting topic to talk about. Vill deserves justice.

cecilia

Staff member
I love funny guys so I think it's okay .. love is like beauty. It varies from eyes to eyes .. if she's happy with him then it's okay.  

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I think Nong is actually a pretty cool guy. He's straight forward and hilarious. Plus, he's not a p'ek so he's not stuck on that image of being immaculate. lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
I created this thread. I give you permission. Lol. Jk. Gosh, people and their sensitivity. It'd be an interesting topic to talk about. Vill deserves justice.
HAHAHA, you're just bored but hey if anyone wants to bring it up again, I still have my boxing gloves lol jk jk

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I actually think Nong tries to be within a pra'ake image when he's not one like Boy. He tries to be funny but fails and hasn't been known to be honest either. Hahah. Even before news hit the roof with Vill, I've always come across news about Nong and his adventures with girls. He's not the most one hearted nor is he ever that sincere with anyone. But I wish Vill lots of luck because she's gonna need it. :dance2: 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Just from a really really really shallow point of view, i say boy's brother got quite a good catch, Vill is too beautiful, and boy's bro is....hhehe

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
Dear Vill,

I was once a really big fan of yours and then this and that happen and I no longer enjoy your work. I also feel that you act like you dont know how to play the 'game' but you play the press better than most.

I dont wish to start a argument with your fans ( i was one a long time ago), i am just expressing my personal opinion. All the best for your future endevours, I hope boys brother finds much happiness even if it is with you.

From , B

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, okay.

The last sentence makes it seem like Vill isn't good enough for Nong? Anyway, as a current fan to an ex fan, thank you for your opinion and good luck to you and your celebrity favorites. Lol

Personally, once I adore someone, I will always adore them or at the very least, have fond memories even if I make a decision to pull away and not be as active in following or supporting them. I guess, I will never understand how some fans can become the biggest anti-fans once their love runs out. Lol

I used to be a huge huge Kwan fan, translated, updated, and posted everything about Kwan on the Kwan forum and Spicy for a few years. However, I sort of grew apart and drifted away and took a break from the Thai ET industry. I may not be as active as I was before but I still adore her and in no way or form would I ever think anyone is too good for her. Sure, Kwan has flaws and has made mistakes and has had a good share of cat fights to drama, same goes for Vill, but I guess, I'm more of a ride and die chick slash fans. Hahah.

Whatever Vill does, may she be genuinely happy.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
It's hard for me to like someone, no one can make me in love easily but after I love someone my loves is never end for them
whatever happen to them, I still support no matter what.. SUSU Vill you have me as your fan!! who wont hate you for the rest of her life!!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
aiyaja said:
I actually think Nong tries to be within a pra'ake image when he's not one like Boy. He tries to be funny but fails and hasn't been known to be honest either. Hahah. Even before news hit the roof with Vill, I've always come across news about Nong and his adventures with girls. He's not the most one hearted nor is he ever that sincere with anyone. But I wish Vill lots of luck because she's gonna need it. :dance2:

Oh I didn't know this. I only see him in interviews with Boy and stuff. I hope all works out well for Vill and him though.