Vill Wannarot and Mom

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Wow her mom still like young. This shooting vill look kinda pretty huh.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Vill and her mother are freakin' gorgeous! This is a beautiful photo shoot! I absolutely love their outfits, hairstyles, and make-ups. :thumbsup: This is one of the many reasons why I adore Vill so much; she loves her mother. Whenever I see them together, I feel the mother-daughter bond and love between them. It makes me kind of sad my mom and I aren't as close. :coverlaf: I just hope that Vill doesn't favor her mother over her father (but I have seen her father and her in a magazine shoot though). Although I love Vill's expressions and the pictures, I find their pose in the second pic kind of funny and wish that Vill would have smiled more. :coverlaf: Oh, well, she's still breath-taking! ^_^

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
It just hit me...Vill and her mom reminds me of my sister-in-law and her mom... Vill's mom and my mother-in-law (?) do even look alike a little bit...Vill and my sister-in-law resemble each other a little, too! Futhermore, my sister-in-law and her mother are very close, like Vill and her mom. Funnie lol. And cute. :D