VILLNAN simple Artworks

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes it's true, every time you are improving. Great job. I love A Love to Kill. Vill is just glowing there even though it's a dark pic. :)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
Yes it's true, every time you are improving. Great job. I love A Love to Kill. Vill is just glowing there even though it's a dark pic. :)
Do you think my writing will improve as this?? I tried fix color LOL I didn't like it so I just leave as dark

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
VILLNAN said:
Do you think my writing will improve as this?? I tried fix color LOL I didn't like it so I just leave as dark
Yes. I believe if you keep on writing as long as reading, your writing will improve too, by studying the words as you read and using them in your own way. :) I think it the pic looked perfect like that. :)

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
wow I was just lurking around and found ur thread Villnan all I got to say is ur artworks are amazing!!! they're so beautiful. You're so good at this~ I love them all and ALTK is my fav <3 :wub:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I've been doing this for about 7 years LOL haha I'm so glad to heard about the improvement of mine. Thank you everyone, now I have the courage to improve my writing skill as well.. Thank you so much!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I could but I don't have pics of someone..plus I don't like her LOL

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Its fine you could just do one with NewVill. It's kind of a fairy-tale prince/princess kind of story. The title is Nitaan/Fairy-tale.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
Its fine you could just do one with NewVill. It's kind of a fairy-tale prince/princess kind of story. The title is Nitaan/Fairy-tale.

hahha sorry I'm just being honest how I feel of her....sorry to say I can't like cuz her fans are always mess up with my Vill.. you know she don't get promote is her problem nothing has to do with my Vill.. Hope you understand! don't mad at me.. I love U

I'll try my best for NewVill!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I know what you mean. I don't mind and you can't force someone to like what you like, so I'm not going to force you to like her if you don't want to. :) Thank you very much. :)