Vote for who you would like to see in America next!!!!

laifou

sarNie Egg
aw; i wish Clash was on the list.

-sorry, just finished Fireball && wow, he's a good actor :) so gangsterish.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Bie and Mart...my two most lovely character that i would do anything to meet them face to face...man this would be a dream come true...i would definately be speechless if this ever happen...

cecilia

Staff member
haha. ROME b/c he can sing them morlum song LOL ..
wanna see him here in the states ^^

AND MOST DEFINITELY AFF TAKSAORN .. i wanna meet her badly :clap:
but since she doesn't like singing, i pick Nat b/c she's great at these stuff ^^

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
AHHHH...it's so hard to choose from the list. Dunk Punkorn needs to be on that list also LMAO.

I vote for Dan and Nat Mayria. Dan is cool! My sister is a really big fan of Dan and since I made her go all the way with me to Mos' concert, I figure I'll return her the favor. Hopefully Dan will come.

Thank you sponsors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I like most of them but some of them don't even sing. Someone that should have been on the list is Aof Pongsak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to see Bie and Dan!!!!!!!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I would love for all of them to come to US! There's so many to choose from. DAN got my first vote!!!! Mart...Bie...Already met Num. Wier, I wouldn't mind him here either! Love his voice and singing from PLeng Ruk Rim Fung Khong. I want them all here. Lol. As for the girls, I love to see Pinky and Buachompoo Ford and Nat Myria here! Love their Voices!!

But I sure love to meet Ann and Aff too!!

-Ann and Dan are in the lead!

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Ann is gonna be expensive! Well, she's only the female I'll pay big to see. She's my idol since 14!
I really wanna to see her but I think it's impossible...but if it's money and a one in a life time, than I'm willing to spend my saving...:p
I would like to see Dan and if possible Beam to come with him :D

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Ooo for the guys i want to see Bie or Dan. but mostly Dan. Love his freaken voice!! As for the girls hm....i prefer a singer to come!! lol. but i don't mind meeting all those girls. lol

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
1st of all BIG THANKS TO raymond_obsessed
for posting up this topic
&& thanks for everyone who voted and commented on the blog...
THE VOTES & COMMENTS WILL HELP US NARROW IT DOWN TO THE FINALIST.

the reason why there's more actress && actor on our list is bekuss
MORE ppl are familiar with the faces and character they played!

&& if we were to sponsor just singers not alot of people
will know them... we take wat we can get^^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to see DAN :lmao: if he comes i'll pay up to $100 to see his behind :spin:
being a D2B fan i've dreamt of meeting them for oh too long..ehehe

gals i voted for Ann cuz she's the only one i'll pay to watch... :wub:

but make sure they get their behinds to Fresno!!!

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
As for the girl, I want to see Pinky. She is a great singer, dancer, and actress. And as for the guy, I want to see P'Dan. I have been a fan of D2B and especially P'Dan since they started. I would love to see him. If he did come, then it will be a dream come true for me to meet him. Hope he will!!!! :D

Susie

sarNie Adult
I voted for Ann T. However, I do want Nat Myria to come down as well. omg lord I want CEE to come. He did but not come to meet and greet. From the list, I chose Dan d2b!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
No problem sunny_grl...anything to help since I got to see Lift and Oil because of you...I actually wanted to help you promote Lift and Oil but I was too slow...I'm rooting to have Ice back out here!!! Now that's a dream right there.

Pich, right, my dream come true, one of them, the smaller ones any way...LOL...I'd rather see Bie here, less competition...
Personally, I'd rather see someone who hasn't been out here, and as popular as Anne still is, she already came out here...if singers, then I choose Bua over Pinky any day...but either one is fine with me...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I would like to see Dan and if possible Beam to come with him :D
A nice reunion in the States for us fans would be super great. But the duo may be too expensive =( so sad that they are no longer a boy band :lmao:

What will Aff do lol as much as I love that gal, how is she going to entertain us except for her gorgeous beauty =D

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
No problem sunny_grl...anything to help since I got to see Lift and Oil because of you...I actually wanted to help you promote Lift and Oil but I was too slow...I'm rooting to have Ice back out here!!! Now that's a dream right there.

i can tell u that ICE won't be till awhile same with aof pongsak and Peck... i know a sponsor is trying to get them three to come at once but we'll see how tat goes, since their so huge in thailand now and their price went up.