Wai Rai Yod Ruk

SunStar

sarNie Elites
true!... he always have to kiss all his nang'eks... at least somewhere... forehead, hand, lips...etc...

he's such a great kisser though...

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I'm lovin' your siggy SunStar. So cute. Yard and Chakrit all the way. :wub:

Can't believe that this lakorn is over. It was so cute in the end. I hope they make another lakorn together. Wish I could see a baby or at least see them get married because the parents are now cool with each other.

lil1

sarNie Egg
You know what I never see Chakrit play with the same n'ek...has anyone ever seen him play another lakorn with the same n'ek??

bopha

sarNie Elites
i saw the ending scene and i'm disappointed :( ...i want ti see more sweet scene between Yard & Chakrit -_- and there's no kiss snif snif snif

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
That's his style, a player off screen, a player on screen. Acting with the same n'ek will cram his style. He's got to play the field!

calla

sarNie Adult
ahaha.....well, i don't think Thai people would wanna kiss for real.....i mean they're not like korean, American etc....... :lol:

this one is ending.....so i hope her's another one with Au Thanakorn is airing soon. i wanna see her as a prince....ahhh, that would be so cute. :D

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i think Thai society is more discreet about these kind of issues.... i mean... i the U.S., you would probably see people kissing all over the place... i even saw a couple making out at the laundry place!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
awww, it ended sweetly, can't ask for more with all the drags in other lakorns hehe :wub:

But of course, like always would love to see some more sweet scenes hehe

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Chakrit is is is hot...handsome...sexy...and I wouldn't mind being kissed by him...anywhere... :blush: :blush: :blush:

as for him acting with neks more than once there is only one person who comes to mind...Benz (he was in Reun Noppakoa and Lai Manoot) but that is it really...

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
chakrit....... oooo.. so sexy... love him with yard... but prefer him with aump more.. they look cuter cause thier both HOT.... the ending was okay... but wished there would be more cute scenes between chakrit and yard..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the beautiful screen caps and summaries, everyone. I haven't seen Wai Rai Yod Ruk yet, but I will definitely check it out. It appears to be an interesting lakorn with lots of chemistry. Chakrit and Yardthip looks awesome together. They're HOT!! I can't wait to see this lakorn.

Susie

sarNie Adult
i liked this lakorn. Chakrit is such a great actor. There should of bene more sweet scenes. I LOVE THE ENDING SONG. does anyone know where i can download it??? the beat sounds similiar to cee siwat songs in ruk tid lob.