Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying (Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was so happy that matt slap that lalin girl and now she needs to the same to alisa. the misunderstanding is getting worst so how will they wrap it up if theres only 2-3 more epi left. so mad they only aired two epi this week too

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i feel sad and bad for jom, she doesn't deserve what she's getting. her best friend not believing her when they know what type of person she is. i may be mean but i hope her friends and mart will ask her for forgiveness otherwise i would say for her not to worry about them and standing up for them. they can do that on their own and she just worry about her job and not them.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
I like how Mart and Matt aren't irrational and always use their emotions during problems, they're the only one who don't seem stupid and can see all the schemes Louis' mum is up to.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Jom's friends was ungrateful for her help. If I was Jom I would let the rai slap them once or twice. LOL. I guess, I a lot more evil than Jom. Tot seemed to have doubts here and there with Jom but to me he can't stay mad at her for long. First and Louis is bunch of losers. Can't defend the girls they love. Mint keeps on getting her hopes up and then something happen along the way and get hurts all over again.

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
omg louis got shot by his own mom thats some shit..... i cant believe his mom can be that bad and not telling him that the other guy is his real dad... man thas hella messed up.... i like today ep.... i hope it dont end soon....

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^so it didnt end today? yay! i thought it was gonna end but i believe tommrows the last epi? im so sad

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
omg louis got shot by his own mom thats some shit..... i cant believe his mom can be that bad and not telling him that the other guy is his real dad... man thas hella messed up.... i like today ep.... i hope it dont end soon....
You should see it coming that the man in wheelchair is not his real father becuz on one of the previous ep. when Luis left after arguing with his mother she said that his last name isn't even the same as the rest..that right there was like a big clue..maybe you skip some episode becuz it was dragging huh???LOL

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
The ending was ok i guess not to into it and all... but im happy that they all got together at the end.... well its nice to no that sam hua jai is gonna come out next... it look like a good lakorn to start watching.....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I thought that the ending was very cute when they all graduated. some of the drama was unnecessary, but I thought all 3 couples were cute and hopefully they would get paired up again. I must say, I really like the outfits and clothing in here...this was a cute and nice drama to watch (minus the last couple of episodes with the craziness and drama). I love M-Team (Matt + Margie + Mint) and the other M-Team (Matt + Mart)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Currently watching it and haven't finished yet............i think i'll finish it by tomorrow. Margie and Louis seem to have the most drama so far, poor guy :wacko:

fun

Expired Sarnie
spent my weekend watching this lakorn. 5 more episode to finish. i am loving this lakorn but once it hit episode 9, it starting to fall out of place. i super love first and mint but i also love the other two coupling. im glad chakrit didnt get this role in the end.

matt is tall but she's no model material. she's not pretty in picture (from what i have seen in the past) but after watching her, she's really pretty on screen. i think i might just have to watch guan kammathep after this.

margie... ugh i hate her hair! there's only a handful that looks good with short hair and boy cut.

mint... i just adore her and her character. i didnt know she's the same girl in dong poo dee. i liked her in there too. can't wait until papatee leh ruk airs.

mart is handsome. but i didnt think he would be the shortest one lol i was surprised that first is taller than him and even more shocking, louis is a bit taller by an inch. i notice the girls too, the tallest one got with the shortest man ahaha. and the shortest girl got with the tallest ahahaha.

first is kind of stiff but he's still bearable to watch. he just grows on you. i wished he was promoted along with nadech and mark. and they seriously need to push art up to prime time lakorn!!!

louis, i got to say, is handsome. but i think his hair had always bugged me lol

jom and tod- they got to be the most boring couple in here lol but i still love them. they dont have too much of a memorable scene except for when she got sick. and they too have their moments.

kun and atsawin- obessed. they were too cute. their first encounter was so memorable. i cant believe she mistaken him as a nong. kun is just super hilarious. and when they were at the street vendor he told her his real identity. she was so embarrassed she ran off. and then she cracked me up by coming back to pay for her bowl of noodle that she didnt even get to eat. i loved how she avoided him at work and he comes by to her floral shop. she once again mistaken him as her mother. she is such a ditsy lol and she fainted. another favorite scene of mine was when she was transfer from the kitchen to designing/arranging flowers at the hotel. she thought he was an evil boss, she was so scared of him when he asked her out to lunch. she refused, tripped on the sofa chair and fell over- ouch that got to hurt. her head hit the floor first. ahahaha. and then there is the elevator scene ahaha. the smile on asawin's face was just priceless ahaha. but the mood was ruined by risa his so call fiance. there was also a scene that i thought was super cute. he went to her floral shop wanting to buy a flower. she insist her buys a red rose but he wanted a pink rose. she thought it was for risa until she read the note. when he left i was like he didnt even pay for it and then later, she brought it up ahahah.

kaewsai and chatwin- their relationship started with a lie. it didnt bother me until kaew couldnt make up her mind to tell him. it took her forever, i was about to strangle myself. she had so many opportunity to tell him! but i guess he took it well when he found out the truth. thank goodness they didnt drag that on. the part where i liked most was when the guys were eavesdropping on them at the street vendor lol they were talking about them. chatwin was given compliments by the other two girls until kaew burst his bubble ahahaha. the smile on his face just disappeared. he was so damn hilarious in the beginning when he was trying to courting her. "she's so cute" ahahaha his facial expression were always priceless.

the nang rais... they all suddenly appear for the last 5 episode ahahah. that was so random. they could have sneak lin and her friends once in awhile during the 4-6 episode that they were gone. ahahaha.

i like the balance for the 3 couples. usually one is the main focus, but i felt that they were given equal screen time.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I sort of fell asleep in episode 10 and 11 lol it bores me especially Tod and Jom's scenes lol I absolutely love it when Chatwin begged for forgiveness. He was on his knee waiting for her, she got startled ahahaha. He looked like a puppy drenched in cold water ahahaha. Cute. And in episode 11, I cried. They are so mean to Kaewsai. When Chatwin's mother seperated her from her grandma made me teary. That evil B*TCH lol

Determine to finish this lakorn by tonight so that I can watch Hua Jai Ruk Kam Pope and Sira Patchara.