Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying (Makers Group)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh wait O_O . When Tinah said she heard Por was gonna be in a lakorn I thought she meant Din Nam Lom Fai. Turns out that they were gonna use him in this lakorn... Too bad for him...

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^no, i did ment din nam lom fai lol. if i remember correctly, they ask chakrit how he feel to be a replacement of por

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh O_O Ok then.lol. Well, I saw from Ch3's webboard and Pantip that Por was going to be pr'ek lol. Imagine Por in this lakorn... I might have committed suicide.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I just realized that it could be another re-do of mafia tee Ruk times.lol. Where Por and pat wre already chosen, but then Chakrit butted in... Taking over with Chakrit and Pat, then por became second lead. This lakorn is still looking for a second lead, so Por might be in it :loool: .

tinah

sarNie Coma
are you serious, por is rumor to be in this lakorn too?..you gotta be kidding me. thats too much. please oh please dont be por even if hes the 2nd pra'ek.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
yes, i totally noticed that about chakrit too - i think it's good for him - then fans don't associate him with certain n'eks too much, u kno?!

btw - i only know of one lakorn he did with bee (the one with the sand castle/beach castle) and one with benz (the one with the creepy/haunted mansion) - u mind telling me which ones are the other ones?
the other one chakrit did with Bee again is called Saeng Soon which is quite a new one done in 2007. Chakrit played as twin lol, and it was a good drama too. the other one chakrit did with Benz again was an old one called Lai Manoot ( ลายมนุษย์ ) it was a good one too. i think one of chakrit's fan euangsai had almost all of chakrit's lakorns up on youtube and if you want to see, well they all should be up there.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Krit replaced Por in Din Nam Lom Fai. Now it's a question if Por is in this one too or not.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh really. Wa, if Por was still in that lakorn. Him and Ja would have 2 lakorns already. But I totally think Krit suits that role/lakorn more :D

I really hope Por isn't in here, kill me please if he is >_____________>

So Kristy is this lakorn confirmed?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Oh O_O Ok then.lol. Well, I saw from Ch3's webboard and Pantip that Por was going to be pr'ek lol. Imagine Por in this lakorn... I might have committed suicide.
tell me about it.....man if Por was to pair up with Pat in here...I dont think I'l even watch it...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh really. Wa, if Por was still in that lakorn. Him and Ja would have 2 lakorns already. But I totally think Krit suits that role/lakorn more :D

I really hope Por isn't in here, kill me please if he is >_____________>

So Kristy is this lakorn confirmed?
Well, Pat and Krit's couple has been confirmed, but the 2nd couple hasn't. They'll have the opening by June.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'll suicide w/ u too if i see another freaking pat/por lakorn..goodnes so sick of 'em..esp. him

I just realized that it could be another re-do of mafia tee Ruk times.lol. Where Por and pat wre already chosen, but then Chakrit butted in... Taking over with Chakrit and Pat, then por became second lead. This lakorn is still looking for a second lead, so Por might be in it :loool: .
LOL..remake of MTR..i remember i was so made cuz i thought Chakrit was gonna be the 2nd lead...eheheh...thank goodness..i dun mind Por being the second lead so Chakrit cuz kick his ass around somemore and steal his girl...**Muahahahha**

Where's Prisna...i see my Mafia Sisters Kristy / Dhan9 / Moh :wub: Sister Reunion! :lmao:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I cant wait for this! gosh it's going to be a whole year too! or more.
i'm so not into that whle Por thing...Kind of not looking forward to Pat either.
but as long as Krits in it I'll watch it.
Por super reminds me of Patson doesnt he? I swear they could be brothers.
Kash..did you get the song I pm to you?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I know...tat's why i never did like Patson either aren't they gonna be in a lakorn 2gether..the one replacing SB..argh!

no..but yeah since u told me...thanks!

dhan9

sarNie Adult
i never like Por either
but i don't mind if he's in here as a 2nd lead
as long as chakrit is in here of course i'll watch him lol.

yeah how long we have to wait until it airs ? please don't let us wait too long, it's killing me lol :lmao:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i'll suicide w/ u too if i see another freaking pat/por lakorn..goodnes so sick of 'em..esp. him

LOL..remake of MTR..i remember i was so made cuz i thought Chakrit was gonna be the 2nd lead...eheheh...thank goodness..i dun mind Por being the second lead so Chakrit cuz kick his ass around somemore and steal his girl...**Muahahahha**

Where's Prisna...i see my Mafia Sisters Kristy / Dhan9 / Moh :wub: Sister Reunion! :lmao:
haha P'Prissy hasn't been quiet lately. Maybe with school... I was never really a fan of por's something about him pisses me off. No offense na.

Haha quite long since they haven't even had the opening yet. They're waiting for Krit's schedule. All I want to know is how this lakorn is going to be like. Like what type...