Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying (Makers Group)

Merit

sarNie Adult
Mint is a different girl than the lakorn with Mark that just ended. But she will starr with Mark in an upcoming lakorn. I like this Mint too. She's super cute.

Yeah, Cecilia I would love to have a chef as a husband. LOL. Imagine all the good food he can cook and such an eye candy. Delicious.

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
i was watching this lakorn last night and i really like it. i like everyone in this lakorn. everyone in this lakorn has someone to fhight wid and i think its cute in a way.... i like how mart is falling for the gurl and she is starting to fall for mart too...

Merit

sarNie Adult
I was so excited for this lakorn because I waited so long for it. LOL. But somehow, Mart/Matt is good individually but not so much as a couple. Hopefully, later on things will change.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Thanks Jakjann for sharing the photos. I love this drama... it so cute. I can't wait till this Friday to watch the next ep....

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
Dang Kelly,
Why are you everywhere??? FB, youtube, and now here....lol

well u shouldnt have told me about this page.... now im on it like nothing just how im on youtube and fb and all that other stuff.. LOL
and u telling me that there r some other poeple in here r big fans of bies too so i can talk to them all about bie so i dont have to talk to u about him all the time.... LOL Oh yea u also no how much i love to watch Thai Lakorns... u no im always on youtube waiting for new lakorns to come out..... LOL

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
just seen todays ep 4.... things r getting good. but i really dont like this ep 4 its to sad. i feel really sad for mart....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
this lakorn is so cute. i like First and Mint's couple the most. she's so "koht" which is adorable. it's funny she assume he's the student intern and kept calling him nong 55+ and like that they reveal who they really are fast and doesn't keep secrets from eachother like other couples. Mint look so cute in here. First isn't that good looking but i like his character and he play his character cute, like his smile. 55+ i don't know but First remind me of New Vongsakorn. Matt is cute and pretty too. the Ost. is also very good. the lakorn remind me of Korean series too. 55+

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. the whole time i'm watching him, i'm like, he looks too much of New --- but a manlier version Lol
anyway, i like their couple as well as Louis and Margie -- probably due to their interaction ..
the only thing i have to worry about is that i wish MARGIE would have tell louis the truth already.
I'm not supporting the whole LIE relationship T_T -- don't want to see it strike her back T_T

Merit

sarNie Adult
Mint's interaction with First is so adorable. She's utterly cute. I don't know something about First seemed off...I still like Mart/Matt..lol..but I wish they would lay off the heels on her. And when they put her hair up that doesn't help either. When she stands next to Mart it's very hard noy to notice the height between them. LOL. distracting. Other than that they are cute.

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
I really like this eps 5 cant wait tell ep 6 i think mart is starting to really fall for matt p..... well the last of ep 5 was nice... cant wait telll friday.....

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I really like the end of epi 5...where Matt's dad was like threatening Smart...LMAO...Matt's dad is hilarious :lmao:

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i'm enjoying this at the same time i'm hungry too lol
all three couples are super duper adorable, but i got to say my favs got to be Mint n First.
this First guy is appealing more n more as the lakorn continues :D