Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
The old version is long -- super long but it has its momentum. The 2010 version will be shorten -- it's either 12-14 episodes.
Now i can't wait to watch it!. haha, i can already picture Madam Nom and Pisami spying on Wanida and Prajak. keke. Finally, Wanida doesn't have to guard Prajaks door from outside or climb through the window. =) Gosh, just the thought of Wanida and Prajak sharing a room is already making my mind filled with endless thoughts!. Sweet, lovely, funny, dirty thoughs. you name it! LOL..If only they would throw in some intimate moments huh. darn..it would totally spark up the lakorn even more!
well .. all i can say was that they 'ALMOST' kiss today but Nid refrain from it -- that tells, she's aware of her surrounding regardless of what she feel toward him. Pisamai is just PURE evil with her plan .. too bad, she get caught so many times today lOl ..

I'm more piss b/c Prajak still hangs around that Pisamai woman when he knew how bad she behave. It's no excuses at all. A noble woman have better ways to deal with this whole man issue than to use physical -- Pisamai is stupid like madam nom keeps on calling p'tong.

onahc

sarNie Elites
This is about to end soon and I think it's moving along beautifully. P'ek realizes who he really loves but is struggling with himself, he wants to do the honorable thing by keeping his word to Pisamai but at the same time it's tearing him apart. We shall see how P'ek gets through this ordeal and Episode 10 is what you call "bitter honey".

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wonder if 365 is gonna replace this?..

im gonna really miss tik after this lakorn..i hope him and annes lakorn is confirmed soon

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Feel sorry for tik the mom and the big lips girl always get on his nerves and order him to do this and that...I cant wait for next week episode..i wonder why she fell off...

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
kinda ot For the Ateam Fans...Clip of Aum and Aff talking about Wanida and Koo Deud and possibly a new one??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK3vNn93LW4

credit b2v2b

tyasawa

sarNie Egg
^=( me too.. I'm pissed a Prajak this episode. Why did he decide to become nice to pisamai again after she attached nid's shop? I was kinda hoping in the end it turns out that he did it to protect Wanida from the crazy lady XD

Cmon grow a backbone and just admit you love Wanida already!! Wanida needs to leave him asap so he'll realize. Lets see how long you will able to hold this facade Prajak. :p judging from the preview your resolve already tumbled seeing Wanida hurts. I guess the bed rolling episode is next week then *yaaay*

Love his conflicted expression when Wanida tear the photo tho =) I want more angst from Prajak, we see Wanida sad so many times it's his turn (I don't want jealous again tho, more like helplessness)

cecilia

Staff member
kinda ot For the Ateam Fans...Clip of Aum and Aff talking about Wanida and Koo Deud and possibly a new one??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK3vNn93LW4

credit b2v2b
Their little hints got me going crazy -- i hope we'll get to see them soon too .. Aside from this, the beginning looks like a fitting shot for something -- perhaps it is a lakorn (let's hope it's not for the calender LOL)

Feel sorry for tik the mom and the big lips girl always get on his nerves and order him to do this and that...I cant wait for next week episode..i wonder why she fell off...
in the old version .. The mother and son keeps on arguing/talking about his uncle's picture. His mother refuse to have it display in the open space and say to put it in the storage room. Prajak refuse and wants to take this to his room. He got very angry at his mom and pisamai. Anway, the frame is quite big and heavy. As he try to move it himself, Wanida and p'TONG walk in and saw this so P'Tong offer to help -- instead he got mad and tell her not to while trying to struggle to take it away from her. (stubborn man -- actually, he's an EGO man lOl) .. so yup, P'Tong let to look for Plai to come in to help Prajak -- during this time, Prajak shift the frame forward, his hand got slip and so the frame slip away while Nid rush in to help stop it from falling but instead, the frame hit her and she took a fall down the stair. While Nid's on the floor, her head start bleeding. She lost conscience as well. So Prajak rush to her side and tell his mother and pisamai to call the doctor -- but both refuse. There's more to this .. it's quite a touching scene.

Here's the scene of the fall: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4kyw2mPrOw

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^aww looks like for the 2011 calendar. i saw behind scene pic of anne-ken as well. cant wait til they released the calendar :D

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Man when I thought that Pajak was going to realize that he loved Wanida He goes and yells at her. Pisamai is so annoying. I can't believe him telling her that he knows the kind of person she is and them turning his back to her. I love that Wanida is strong and doesn't take shit.

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
Honestly, Prajak's back and forth turned me off of this lakorn. Now I'm just going to wait till the end and just watch that. Too annoyed to watch him with his mood swings. Even if there's a cute scene, I just keep thinking his switch's going to flip soon and he'll start being mad at her again.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
We see the back and forth emotions from lots of Pra’eks in many lakorns. So it doesn’t bother me much. =) I get irritated too but after 2 minutes im in love with Prajak again! Lol. He’s too handsome for me to be mad at for more than 5 minutes.

There were lots of sweet scenes, excluding all the mean and misunderstanding moments. It was so cute when Prajak took Wanida and they had dinner with the servants in the cook room. Awww, its like a happy little family..hehe..if only there was a little one join them too. *_^

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Don't know why but I was half expecting an attempted 'r' when Wanida confronted Prajak when he came home slightly drunk. Doesn't that usually happen in lakorns?-_-

cecilia

Staff member
Don't know why but I was half expecting an attempted 'r' when Wanida confronted Prajak when he came home slightly drunk. Doesn't that usually happen in lakorns?-_-
I suppose it can be too conservative during this era -- i guess, it's more of a romantic feel so willing is the key to a beautiful night lOl

anyone know how many epis left?
Tinah, I'm thinking 16 episodes b/c most of their lakorns end that high but since this is a remake, it could be just 12 episodes like Sawan Bieng.

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
We see the back and forth emotions from lots of Pra’eks in many lakorns. So it doesn’t bother me much. =) I get irritated too but after 2 minutes im in love with Prajak again! Lol. He’s too handsome for me to be mad at for more than 5 minutes.

There were lots of sweet scenes, excluding all the mean and misunderstanding moments. It was so cute when Prajak took Wanida and they had dinner with the servants in the cook room. Awww, its like a happy little family..hehe..if only there was a little one join them too. *_^
Yeah it was ok when I use to watch a bunch of lakorn but now since I only watch one once in awhile, I don't really have the patience to sit through watching P'ek, or even N'ek being unreasonable.

cecilia

Staff member
^He has a reason to go back and forth -- it's just that he can't pick which reason to use that's why it's annoying! lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tinah, I'm thinking 16 episodes b/c most of their lakorns end that high but since this is a remake, it could be just 12 episodes like Sawan Bieng.
really. i think lakorn thai dramas are actually short. its usually just 12-13 epis long. since ch3 already released the teaser for "fad na ya" then it should be ending soon :(

cecilia

Staff member
^at the speed of how things are looking atm, i would say around 12-13 episodes. They seem to have a short closure like their previous remake. But we'll see what happen.

cecilia

Staff member
^yeah, i think she should but b/c she's in love -- her soft side sorta take over her tough self atm. She even thought about him when he's not around -- girl is madly in love so she's looks weakling at some point when Prajak yelled at her -- however, she didn't let that take down her guard despite her pain. Also, i think she's not the only one that need to tough up but PRAJAK is the one who need to man up LOl