Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

tyasawa

sarNie Egg
^ congrats with the iPad. lol since wanida aired after midnight for me, sometimes I use the youtube app to watch. I subscribed to b2v2b XD

I can't wait for tonight episode :D, I've just watched episode 10 with sub. Hopefully less mood swing from Prajak :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh prajuk and nid sleeps in the same room now. imagine what could happen :wub: thanks to the mom and pissamai for kicking nid out her house hehe i got the butterflies thinking prajuk will make the move on her..finally some alone time

tyasawa

sarNie Egg
XD its's refreshing how everytime they plot something to prevent Wanida-Prajak getting closer, it turns them even more closer lol. I melt everytime Tik stare lovingly at Wanida =D

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^the villians in here are so dumb :lol: pissamai drugged herself so they can accuse wanida but their planned backfired because the mom dropped her earrings in wanidas room. prajuk is already seeing pissamais true self. he always side with nid which doesnt happen often in thai drama

tyasawa

sarNie Egg
^^That is why lakorn is so awesome =D
You are right they are so dumb, normally the Pissamai character will be spurting sob sob story and puppy sad eyes everytime she meet Prajak.

Btw I'm loving Lek's story more and more now :) I used to fast forward his scenes because he was so wimpy and unreliable. Now that he starts to like the other girl (can't recall her name), he's actually cute.

tinah

sarNie Coma
well pissamai is getting her way now since prauk is acting shady toward nid due to what his mom had said to him. he realized that he did made promises to pissamai so many time so he feels quilty that hes treating her that way. its messed up for both girls that they have to deal with his mood-swing..he need to make up his mind!

i wanna see more of jaja/boy because they are cute togetheter! usually 2nd pairing will have alot of on screen time but this couple barely has any..

cecilia

Staff member
Spoiler from siamdara for Monday - Tuesday episode.

The couple are on their way to the abandon Mahasak house while they're on vacation there.
Credit: siamdara

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ that scene didn't happen today but I love that Prajak stepped up to the plate. After Nid got hurt he wouldn't leave her side. Even when pisamai wanted see Wanida he was like hell no and locked her out. Prajak is really trying to love Wanida now. He sees that Pisamai is not the girl he use to love. She totally broke is promise to him so breaking his promise to her isn't wrong at all.

I just love Nid's father. He came in and crashed the party but in a good way. He made Jak and Nid become closer.

I love Jaja/Boy pairing! They are just cute! I want to see more of the two!

tyasawa

sarNie Egg
Loving tonight's episode :) go Prajak! You are awesome when you're like this. :D I love looking at at Montre and Ampan (and everybody else's) face when Prajak always around and being romantic with Nid this episode. i never know setting up table can be that sweet :)

I just don't like it the last scene was evil pouty puffy lips sulking.. gonna give me nightmares XD
Hopefully the bed rolling scene is tomorrow, I thought it would be tonight..

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
^ Bed rolling scene---That just filled my head with naughty thoughts.:lol: I'm also looking forward to that scene, it looks like he hit his head when he rolled off the bed.

And Prajak is so possessive of Wanida, she's always in his line of sight.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
^ congrats with the iPad. lol since wanida aired after midnight for me, sometimes I use the youtube app to watch. I subscribed to b2v2b XD

I can't wait for tonight episode :D, I've just watched episode 10 with sub. Hopefully less mood swing from Prajak :p
Thank you!!..=)

simplysweet

Simplysweet
^^the villians in here are so dumb :lol: pissamai drugged herself so they can accuse wanida but their planned backfired because the mom dropped her earrings in wanidas room. prajuk is already seeing pissamais true self. he always side with nid which doesnt happen often in thai drama

LOL, i agree..Pisami's face was hilarious when Madame Nom said that it's going to be Pisami taking the poison and not Nid. There's some evil scenes in the lakorn but its more like evil/comedy...

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Today's episode was awesome. I love how Prajak finally knows how Pisamai really is, how's he's sooo protective of his wife, how he's finally considering his wife feeling, especially the part when he told Pisamai that she also broke the promise not to hurt Wanida but she did it anyways and that what he promise doesn't matter anymore...just love all these sweet moments :wub: ...too bad its gonna end soon though...:(

Oh also the part when Prajak read to Wanida...it was so sweet and beautiful...

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
gosh. tik is just sooo handsome. i cannot stop staring at him..watching him take care of wanida makes me blush sooo much. geez, wonder if he's that sweet with his wife...LOL. he is sooo crazy and obsessively in love with wanida...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
It's about time Prajak stop being wishy washy. But he really needs to make it clear to Pisamai that he no longer wishes to marry her and divorce his wife. I don't think he's really firm with her on that yet. I noticed that the more Prajak stands up to his mom and Pisamai then Nit backs down a lot, she's not as bratty as she used to be. I did love her coming right out and confronting him about his mood swings towards her though.

Tik/Aff are so cute, it can't be said enough. I know it won't have a chance of happening again since Tik only accepts a lakorn once in a blue moon but I wish they would pair up again. Like a modern revenge drama or something.

Iya

sarNie Adult
the preview today was just too cute. especially the part where he was looking at her while she was sleeping, then fell off the bed when she opened her eyes. haha. it was hilarious!!!!

destiny411

Idyllic
omg~ i am so in love with how sweet this lakorn is. I feel the old thai lakorn vibe from it and i am loving it. as much as i love it, i just want it to end already though. pissamai needs to get a good hobby to stop herself from being so desperate.

side note: does anyone notice it, or is it just me? did meji get double eyelid surgery? omg i hope not. I liked the way she looked before <3 just try comparing her in episode 11 of wanida with tey jai rak nak wang pan.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
For some reason, Aff reminded me of Mew when she appeared in that dusty rose coloured dress with her hair pinned up.
I'm also looking forward to more scenes between Montree and Ampai--they're childishly cute. Love it when she was annoyed with him and pulled he chair ribbon over his head.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I love Nit's dad. He's so shameless and funny. He doesn't care what anyone think or say cause he knows they all owe him money lol.