Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

sarN

sarNie Granny
^^due to it being a period could be why they didnt have any of those scenes. i think it'll be more romantic if they have a willing. how is the pra'eks role like? never know i think this production is good with adding scenes. like in neung nai saung with janie/ken they had a kiss scene..

that's why im not a fan of period lakorn , they are too conservative , how weird would it be if the producer throw in a r' scene :lol: since I had never saw one in this setting though ^^^ "Neung Nai Saung" was a good remake , they actually spicy up the P"K character and change the setting from modern to period. I thought in "Wanida" she wasn't force into marriage , she was willing to be arrange marriage by her father , it was the P"K that was force into marriage because his brother was in debt to the father and therefore , he must agreed to marry the man daughter.

tinah

sarNie Coma
that's why im not a fan of period lakorn , they are too conservative , how weird would it be if the producer throw in a r' scene :lol: since I had never saw one in this setting though ^^^ "Neung Nai Saung" was a good remake , they actually spicy up the P"K character and change the setting from modern to period. I thought in "Wanida" she wasn't force into marriage , she was willing to be arrange marriage by her father , it was the P"K that was force into marriage because his brother was in debt to the father and therefore , he must agreed to marry the man daughter.
actually some period lakorn can be very nam nao lol just that the pra'nang doesnt have alot of spicy scenes together. i have a feeling this remake might blow our mind away. i never expected 4 "R" scenes in SB so anything is possible hehe. i love the sound of the storyline! seem like the type we would see in modern lakorns..hows n'ek character? im guessing shes gonna be sweet/polite

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah , period lakorn do have to much drama/nam nao ! Too many R' scene make my head hurt :rolleyes: , after the first time , the rest should be willing lmao. Wanida wasn't weak , she was nosy and kind of tomboyish , yeah she was sweet to the servant & everyone , her argument bwt/the P'k wasn't intense to the point there a slap/kiss scene (rats) , actually he secretly falling for her at first sight but he was too prideful to admit it, after all , he did marry her out of debt.

neena

sarNie Adult
oh god, i am pumped for this lakorn!!! just hearing the names aff and tik together!!!! omg!!! i am more excited about this then...g...ateam. sorry, i love them but....there is a but. lol. i can't wait to see tik back in lakorns!!! even though he is married now i can just see aff and tik having a lot of chemistry!!! btw, wat happened to rome?

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Tik! Tik! Yahoo! Can't wait! Especially with Aff! :D

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
This is like a dream come true for me...I wanted to see him with Aff!!!!! So cool, I'm so excited, it's not even funny.
Dang, anything is possible, cuz I wanted to see Aff with Ken, and that happened already, and I wanted to see Aff with Tik next, and was just really hoping for it...plus, I wasn't going to watch this if Rome was in it...I saw the original, and I think they suit the roles...
Especially Tik, he's played that reserved, strong, quiet type plenty of times, this role is perfect for him!

solin

sarNie Adult
Wannida is one of my mother favorite lakorn and as a big fan of period lakorn, I have watched it several time. I am sad Rome isn't p'ek anymore but Tik will do well in this role. But for Aff, I still can't imagine her as Wannida. I don't think this remake could be as good as the original with Mew and Saranyu ! They were simply great !

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^I haven't seen the old version Wanida but I doubt Aff will do a good job...

yeah sad for Rome, cuz he isn't the pra'ek anymore, but well this is not the last lakorn for Aff rite? so Rome still get a chance to work with Aff for the future project... :)

Can't wait to see Tik & Aff together in a picture...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im still so pumped and excited for this pairing.. man oh man... ^_^...... i know they both will do a good job ^____^

kermint

sarNie Adult
it's sad dat Rome isn't the Pr'ek anymore but it good to see Tik again. i think its good to see new pairing.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Yay, i'm so happy that he's back. I hope he will look the way he did in Roy Leh Saney Rai. He was so hott in that lakorn. Recently he is looking kind of scrawny because he's been out in the jungle. He needs to beef it up a lil and cut his hair.

onahc

sarNie Elites
AHHHH! Tik is back! One of the remake I actually look forward to.

Me too, the original was so good. P'ek's mom in Mew's version was a major b**ch, I hated that woman. I actually felt bad for p'ek's fiancee, was it Brahnee or Pitsamai?

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Me too, the original was so good. P'ek's mom in Mew's version was a major b**ch, I hated that woman. I actually felt bad for p'ek's fiancee, was it Brahnee or Pitsamai?
It was Pitsamai...Brahnee was the brother's fiancee!!!

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Omg!! I hope they dress Tik like "Luerd Kattiya" OMG!! Was he hot or what in those uniform!!! :drool: I believe the p'ek is suppose to be a soldier or something along that line....I can't wait!

tinah

sarNie Coma
is ploy said to be in this lakorn too? gosh, this will be like her 5th lakorn with aff. i wanna see her in lead role