We So Fat Sequel TO My Husband So Fat.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok so you guys remember this thread right

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=26310

well shortly after that happened LOL like a week or so after guess what?

We were getting ready to go to bed he tells me to give him a good night kiss and I lean over to his side to give him a good night kiss and then

Keep Scrolling

BAM The Wheel On Our Bed Frame Break! LOL On The Upper Left Corner (His Side)

LOL; So I'm like Gawsh Hun you so fat you broked our bed now!!!

Here goes some pictures muahaha

After we took off the mattress to see the wheel; not really clear LOL But it's cause the wheel bended

The Frame Without The Bed

The Wheel That Broke

Our Bed Without The Frame and Wheels To Lift It Up

Message To sarN: No it not what you thinking pervert! LOL I was just gonna give him a goodnight kiss

Finally I get a New Bed; I never wanted to give that one up cause it been with me for years, but now it time LOL

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmfao omg!
dang girl..what kind of kiss did you give him?
awww i feel so bad for him lol...hahaha
well i guess you get a new bed out of it! :loool:

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Awww the bed, well bedframe, broke.
But yay for getting a new bed. Get a really good, big, sturdy one. lol

LOL @ the message to Sarn though.

Nameless

N i n j a
lol. funny. those damn wheels.

get those bed frames from ikea, that way you don't have to worry about box springs and wheels.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yeah I am. When I moved I wanted to get a new bed but since the bed has been with me since I was like 7 it was hard to give up LOL so I am finally gonna move on from it.

cecilia

Staff member
^that must be one good bed .. the bed can't tolerate the pain anymore. time for a new one :loool:
OMG. this is hilarious .. you're the COMEDY QUEEN ..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LMFAO! DANG GIRL!
sessh you should just turn your marriage life into a movie. damn i would pay 8.00 to watch that.
hahahahaa omg i'm hella laughing gawd. i guess you two were just meant to be together.
keeps the relationship interesting.
awww man you guys are so cute. lmao

actually I'm was thinking about writing a fanfic based on our marriage LOL well how we met and everything; :wub: LOL every time I think about kiss it brings me to the first day we met face to face LOL we were in a chinese restaurant picking up food for my sisters and then like he stood there starring at me then bam out of no where he pecks me in the lips I was like dumbfounded LOL everyone in the restaurant was like oh wow; and funny thing is thats the first time a boy ever kissed me on the lips :wub: LOL like I mean a real boyfriend or guy actually cause the first boy that kissed me was when I was 10 -.- which doesn't count lol so tim was my first real kiss I guess?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol wow...tina...funny story!

i still have to read that other thread...ive been meaning to! but you know how multi-tasking does to us...nothing gets accomplish at the end :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
damn! you had the bed, since you were 7?!!! :eek:
Yeah LOL since I was 7! :p

^that must be one good bed .. the bed can't tolerate the pain anymore. time for a new one :loool:
OMG. this is hilarious .. you're the COMEDY QUEEN ..

yes it was good lol my dad been telling me to get a new one because he's like it started squeaking already. LOL I'm like how you know? He's like when your sisters use to sleep on it they would tell me how it squeak lol ......... even after I move from my parents tim wanted me to let it go but I stood my ground and was like nooo LOL and comedy queen? hahaha :p I don't know why these thing happen to me but they never use to happen well they did but only a little but ever since I met and married Tim things like this happen often.

lol wow...tina...funny story!

i still have to read that other thread...ive been meaning to! but you know how multi-tasking does to us...nothing gets accomplish at the end :lol:

-.- LOL multi tasking :p yes yes I get it

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao KhoOnxNouxWanxJai
you remind me of a convo i had with my cousins the othe day about trying to be sexy.
we were saying something about how our guys are trying to be sexy by whispering into our ears but instead the just end up spitting into our ear hole. lmao
i could so see you coming back and writing another blog topic thing about that.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL moh...ewww..now it reminds me of SarNs fic! ..."wake up baby, we here!" *i forgot if she just pushed him away or slap him also lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lmao KhoOnxNouxWanxJai
you remind me of a convo i had with my cousins the othe day about trying to be sexy.
we were saying something about how our guys are trying to be sexy by whispering into our ears but instead the just end up spitting into our ear hole. lmao
i could so see you coming back and writing another blog topic thing about that.
LOL :p you can call me tina; hahah something like that has happened before actually. HE was trying to kiss me and in the end he ended up poking me in the eyes with his glasses LOL I was like how does something like that happens?

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMFAO! DANG GIRL!
sessh you should just turn your marriage life into a movie. damn i would pay 8.00 to watch that.
hahahahaa omg i'm hella laughing gawd. i guess you two were just meant to be together.
keeps the relationship interesting.
awww man you guys are so cute. lmao

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
LOL......... This is just too funny.

Hmm... bed frame breaks when Nang'aek just about to kiss Pa'aek.. This could be used for a good lakorn.. Heheheh

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol lady..i already told tina to write a fic of her love life!!

the bed frame...is just too funny! ..now it makes me wonder ...since tina said she had that bed for 7 yrs..does that include the bed frame too!?? lol *if so its just a sign...