Weewaa Whaa Woon (Good Feeling)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Chompoo has such a nice figure/body! :D Ken looks soo cute, it's so nice to see him again! Miss him since JAIRAO :wub:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the clip P'Kat. I was about to say something cause I heard from P'Noiki lol.
Tomorrow's the fitting. I wanna see what they will look like together.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Eeeeeeeeeek thank you B-fly! Hahahaha. I was having a bad day but I think this just made my week!!! I can't wait to see their fitting together too! The clip says Chompoo admires him, get in line sister! Ummm Ch. 3, this is the time to film and air a series!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Can't wait to see them together, Lol. Araya ain't da only actress that admire Ken. Lol. Alot of them does, example AFF does too. :p

Katerine

Butterfly123
who doesn't admire Ken? lol her every girls dream super sexy super talented and kind and friendly :p

but if they show the clip tomorrow i'll upload it onto the RTEAM youtube channel :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
aw so ken is still in here afterall. chompoo should be happy and lucky to be working with him cuz her fame will skyrocket although she already is popular..lets see if they'll be as popular as anne/ken

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Now I really want to know what the story is about and hope it has good plot and lots of sweet scene between praeke and nangeke. I'm so excited that Ken is still in this lakorn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love Ch3... I got to give them a big hug... but still... I am still waiting for Ken and Rita!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Lol. I'm glad Ken has chances w/ new nang'eks :) I am hoping that he will get the chance w/ other nang'eks too. For example: Rita, Namfon, Taew & etc. :p

choo

sarNie Adult
thanks butterfly123!!!

can't wait for all of kens'!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the clip vanndii! They look good together! Chom needs to tone down her crush he's happily married LOL. I don't blame her ooogling Ken though, when she's dating a troll, girl needs an outlet! I'm just a little nervous w all the scheming that's going to happen. I want to see more loving than comedy plzzzzz. I wanna see this so bad!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Lol. Chom and Ken are quite cute together. Does anyone know what role Vicky is playing? I hope she is not rai! -.- This lakorns seem really cute already and funny! :wub: I am really looking forward to this lakorn since I love romantic comedies and haven't seen Ken in romantic comedies for a long time now since he's always in serious drama lakorns and sadist roles. :rolleyes: Finally a relaxing lakorn of Ken to look forward to ! Yayy. Oh yeah Ken got his ears pierced, Lolz. :p

Pic credit Mai @ spicyforum.net