Weewaa Whaa Woon (Good Feeling)

cecilia

Staff member
muahah.a episode one is so cute and funny .. i love that part where she act out as a mor doo -- CHO DEK! LOL

Ken's such a player in here -- good that he gets with Chom LOL
they're so funny on their first encounter (face to face)
they scan each other lOl

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I love this lakorn very very much. Chompoo and Ken make a hot couple in the lakorn. This is what I like about the nangeke's character: She will not allow people to step on her. She is strongs, smarts.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Wow...really cnt wait to watch this lakonr..so much good lakorn is cuming out...I"m all booked for this week..everyday is a day of all the lakorn i anticipate to watch...I"m so excited...:)

cecilia

Staff member
hahaha. the KON JAI NGAI part at the bar is HILARIOUS .. just when he thought he got the grooves going on, chom jump up and do her things -- sadly, the surrounded guys give of a gay vibe so it was not that interesting -- wish there are some handsome man surrounding her who can party hard with her to show ken her true nature like he thought he will show her his true color too.

there are one too cute and funny scenes in that i like .. i also like how his dad keep looking at her mom's picture (back to when they used to date) .. the funny part was of him looking at it and when ken's mom walk in her night gown, he tuck it under neath the bed but it got caught on his mom's nightgown. Funny moment.

I can't wait til they starts to try to get on each other nerve by going out or tagging with the other person -- like vicky with ken and pip with chom ^^

Deutsche

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is really interesting and funny! Ch. 3 usually has good lakorns so hopefully this will be able to finish strong.

vangm18

sarNie Egg
i'm started to really enjoy this lakorn. Love it how ken has chemistry with every actress! His chemistry with araya is really cute and i disagree with people who say ann fit this role more because i seen alot of her acting already and it's nice that they chose someone different like araya!

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
As much as I like chompoo and ken I don't know why I'm not enjoying this lakorn.
What's going on with me...

Iya

sarNie Adult
good question sometimes i get that too but i'm enjoy this one...i'm so tried of seeing nice n'ek who lets the bad ppl walk all over her it drags
really? she left people walk all over her? from what i see, it's her who's taking advantage of others. haha.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I'm so hook with this lakorn and can't wait until Monday to comes. I watched it over and over. Chompoo is a hustler,pretty and sexy and Ken is a silly silly playboy. The best parts were where they went to eat at a tavern and the contract paper. I laughed so hard.

Iya

sarNie Adult
I'm so hook with this lakorn and can't wait until Monday to comes. I watched it over and over. Chompoo is a hustler,pretty and sexy and Ken is a silly silly playboy. The best parts were where they went to eat at a tavern and the contract paper. I laughed so hard.
i don't understant thai, so when i watched the contract part, i didn't know what they say.

what was in the contract?

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
The contract part: Pavy think that he outsmart Irada(Ice) by ripping out the 40 million baht contract so he said where contract can you pickup those paper and put into jigjaw and he was laughing but Irada told him that the contract is inside with the elder and they're signing it and she printed it out alot of copies. If he wanted to ripped some more feel free to do so. She was laughing back and him.