Weir sukollawat

tassa

sarNie Egg
weir sukollawat is so hot....after watching his lakorns i cant stop thinking about him.....lol....i want to meet him so bad...he is so cute...and his new lakorn now...is funny how they tried to make him look old because he is paired with an older woman buh he is still so cute with his baby face....
anyone agrees.....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I liked him since Dung Duang Harutai. He is hot, but I'm not a huge fan lol I tune in to watch his lakorns then and there

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOl, i used to be so obsessed with him :p He's a good actor, but i'm not as into him now as i was before LOL :lol:

tassa

sarNie Egg
yea i was never into thai lakorns except borans buh when i saw weir in Pleng Rak Rim Fung Khong i was like what hus dis hot guy....and especially in Dung Duang Harutai his face expression were so cute...lol...melts me all the time i see him..hehehe

solin

sarNie Adult
I like him in Dung Duang Harutai
but I'm not a fan of him even if I think he's a good actor.

tassa

sarNie Egg
hey i know this lakorn is old buh does anyone have any pic of weir in 'Parakit Pichit Dork Fah'...or the clip were he is boxing....sorry i'm seem to obssesed with weir buh i cant help it im too in love with him.... hehehe :rolleyes:
thanks....