what are some good lakorn to watch?

stephanie

sarNie Adult
i just got done with i kaew tah pee a few weeks ago, it's a very cute lakorn! but yea, i was just wondering if u guys kno any lakorns that are enjoyable to watch. please list them and who's in it. thanks!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
There are many from the recent bunches.

1) Sawan Biang
2) Nang Tard
3) Wimarn Mungkon
4) Mafia Tee Ruk
5) Bpoopeh Reh Ruk
... Those are the only ones I can think of right now.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Most recent one:
JUM LEUY RUK - Aum & Aff <--you have to see this
Likit Kammathep - Mart & Ann

Some good ones:
Mafia Tee Ruk - Chakrit & Pat
Rahut Rissaya - Paul & Noon W
Oum Ruk - Ken & Ann
Koo Kum - Num S & Benz P
Kol Ruk Game Pahayabaht - Chakrit & Kob

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Ahhh.... eventhough I love Chakrit... Kol Ruk Game Payabaht was the most boriest and slowest lakorn ever for me. There was no chemestry between Kob and Chakrit at all. It was like a chore watching this movie. I just fast forward till the end. I only watched till the end for the sake of my man, Chakrit.

chenchy

sarNie Egg
hello,

I advice you to watch
1. mafia tee ruk (the cutest and the best one)
2. jam ley ruk
3. the one with Mart, rita, Rome and Noon S (it was really funny and cute)

if you want I have the link to watch them on youtube...

nina07

sarNie Adult
dude !!! you should definetly watch:

Pleng RuK RiM FunG KhonG[like the best lakorn ever and weir and alexandra look absolutely cute in here!! trust me it'll make you cheer, cry, yell, and make you say, "aww"..all the time!!!]

-pleng din klin dao [loved cee and noon in this one]
-uh...so yeah..thats basically it but you should DEFINETLY DEFINETLY watch pleng ruk rim fung khong trust me..your going to love it !!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Jum Loey Ruk is a must see!
& so is Sawan Bieng! you will be addicted!

Dang Duang Hurathai is a good one too ^_^

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao let me bring in ch5. songkhraam nangfah dat ended last month and athithaan rak dats on air now :D if u don't like typical storylines u'll enjoy those 2 :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
lastest ones

Sawan Bieng w/Ken & Anne is a must see!

theres also Jum leuy Ruk, Klien Kaew Krang Jai, Oum Ruk, Mafia Tee Rak, Likit Kamatep

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Ahhh.... eventhough I love Chakrit... Kol Ruk Game Payabaht was the most boriest and slowest lakorn ever for me. There was no chemestry between Kob and Chakrit at all. It was like a chore watching this movie. I just fast forward till the end. I only watched till the end for the sake of my man, Chakrit.
oh really? but for me Kol Ruk Game Payabath was the first lakorn that make me hook on to thai lakorn again because of the chemistry between chakrit and kob. they had great chemistry and chakrit was so good looking in that one.

those lakorns that have been mentioned are all very good, i just want to added another one, "pleng pa far lom dao" chakrit and noon, it was quite an old one but it was very good drama, so if you haven't watched it, you can give it a try.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
those lakorns that have been mentioned are all very good, i just want to added another one, "pleng pa far lom dao" chakrit and noon, it was quite an old one but it was very good drama, so if you haven't watched it, you can give it a try.
I LOVED DAT LAKORN!! yeaaaa i recommend dis one too!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yuthakarn Hak Karn Thong with Noon S., Rome, Rita, and Mart
Nang Sao Puck Kee Liew with Noon S., and Tye
Ruk Tid Lob with Cee and Jui (old lakorn, but I love it)
Soe Sanae Ha with Aum and Oil (old lakorn again, but I love it)
Jao Sao Ban Rai with Por T. and Namfon P.
Oum Ruk with Ann and Ken
Nong Mieow Kiow Petch with Cee and Pinky

cecilia

Staff member
jamleuy ruk -- high temperature rising
songkram nangfah -- addicting

i'm an oldie fan for most of the lakorn but anything with revenge genre are good.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay let me mentioned one someone hasn't mentioned yet a totallie MUST watch is Baung Bajatorn..it's kinda old..but GREAT..starring Chakrit & Marsha...

i agree..if u dun want typical lakorns...look for Ch. 5 lakorns...they're not as popular as ch. 3 or ch. 7 lakorns...but i highly enjoy EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM...Song Kram Nang Fah was a blast to watch..
another ch. 5 lakorn! roy leh sanea rai...LOL...GREAT lakorn..everyone will agree rite? lol
-ch. 3

Oum Ruk is my first recommandation..this is like the MUST WATCH if you want to become a thai fan..if u haven't watched tis one..you can't call urself a thai fan...LOL
Sawan Bien on air rite now...so great so far!
Mafia Tee Ruk so freaking adorable..you'll fall for mr. mafia..ehehee

there's more..but so laze 2 mention...