What are you addicted to?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
im also addicted to MM (midnight mistress)..gosh stalking the thread day & night!..

also addicted to staying up late!...almost like vampire umm! (except no midnight ..ahem..you know!!)<--for those that read it..should know what i am talking bout :lol:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol..yesh...im addicted to staying up late n who's the usual culprit?muahaha

i'm addicted to watches...this r some of watched that i own...

i got one watch like this..titus but its blue

another one similar to this but mine is better...cos its limited edition XD

yes..im a watch addict

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. omg how can i forget my addiction with jlr n my jlr sisters omg.. lol.. hehe xp..
hmmm wat else..
i love macraroni and cheese.. gosh.. yummy hehe.. xp..
pho.. pho.. pho..
shoes..
makeup .. lmao i have so much yet i dont use them hehe xp..
big Tshirts.. iono y but.. gosh i luv them haha..
fanfiction area.. hehe.. once you enter you can never leave lol.. sadly atm im behind il catch up soon though..
and i luv my doggies.. annoying at times yet.. i luv them hehe..
and.. and.. hmmmmmm i gotta go think again lol.. xp..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
xlilanimeanjox I love big t-shirts too, especially for sleeping lol.

I'm also addicted to Clean & Clear's Oxygenating Facial Scrub...I love this thing to death! It makes my skin feel sooo awesome after using :D.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
im also addicted to MM (midnight mistress)..gosh stalking the thread day & night!..

also addicted to staying up late!...almost like vampire umm! (except no midnight ..ahem..you know!!)<--for those that read it..should know what i am talking bout :lol:

I'm also addicted to midnight mistress!!! :clap: vamp aum is quite scary sometimes but he's still HOT!! :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
addicted to CROCS... :lol: I find it very comfortable...

this is the one I have atm and I'm still planning to buy more but different styles... :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i need to go get some new shoes too...which reminds me of how much i love to spend!!! (another one of those bad addiction)

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Mine are my Co Bigelow Mentha lip gloss (can't go a day without this stuff on my lips), solitaire, and I'm obsessed with EVANESCENCE's music.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Q-Tips.
My ears get so itchy eventhough it's all cleared from wax. So it's like heaven when I stick a Q-Tip in there... LOL...