What are you thinking right now?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LADii_TiMELESS said:
ugh. im sad. i think hes mad at me. :[
i need a hug. T_T
[post="146047"][/post]​
awww it's okieszzz ill give yah a hugg *huggies*

thiinking ummmm about some person he's dorky,cute,funny and he wants to be superman lmfao

L

lalalek

2cute2care said:
lek is so fun to chat too
[post="146107"][/post]​
Aww..back at you chicka, you can be one of my lovers too!!!! i love my aussie peeps....!! :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
loollllllll sarn and her molesz!!! lmfao!! eheheh i feel the same way girl =*( hihihihihih lol

HmMm what I'm thinking of my head my head my head hahah so little space so many things to do >.<.. ii thii`nk im to addicted to blogging =*(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
samantha said:
hmmm...its such a beautiful day today..even though its still kinda hot..but im feeling fresh...hehe.gosh..it feels nice to be loved and wanted=]
[post="146223"][/post]​
loversz yah p'sam hahah =D and its nice to feel love and wanted by u sarnies! lmfao hahha kidding!!

its sooooooooooooooooooooo hot thats why my head hurts sighss its okies though lol the ac will make me feel better along with a big bowl of ice cream mauhahahhahaha!!! :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
mizterkevin said:
sorry girls....maybe i should step out of the room for just a bit to let u cool down
[post="146229"][/post]​
excuse u lmfao i think ur the reason why it got kinda colder lmfao so stayyyyy!!! heheh :wub: <3 yah dork lmfao hahah im gonna conflict yah in everything!!!! i will win!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
samantha said:
im thinking...is kevin stalking tina? lol he's like everywhere..lol..anywho..here i am "again" munching on candies...lol im telling ya..i'm gonna look like a fat cow pretty soon..but a cute one..lol
[post="146235"][/post]​
I think it is.... or maybe im the one stalking him iono .. but if i was i would know right??? but anyhow lol I wouldnt mind stalking kevin he's cute....:wub: if he was hot then no thank you.. ill pass lmfao!! and gyeah im thinking about candy also.. just dont have any boO hoo =*(!!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
samantha said:
lol..you silly.i have shit load of candies under my bed..lol im turning into a junk head..lol
[post="146241"][/post]​
I have some stashed somewhere im not gonna mention where cause my nosey little sister is reading this and she might find my stash... =x lol :wub:

L

lalalek

i'm about to give up.......i can't seem to find the key to your heart anymore!!!!! :wavecry:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lalalek said:
i'm about to give up.......i can't seem to find the key to your heart anymore!!!!! :wavecry:
[post="146246"][/post]​
aww p'lek cheerios ... u have the key to my heart :wub: who cares if that person is being mean to u .. you have a whole world of sarnies that love yoOh!!!!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
i wished i miss somebody......mannn.....ya guys are making me feel bad cause i dont have no one to miss. Hrmmmm....I miss the old days....does that count? lol. Its not someone....its something.