What are you thinking right now?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
<<333 thinking ab how my I <3 p'lek and sorry for not responding this morning on msn... i was asleep and when i got on u weren't on :wavecry: but im okies now and thanks love u!!

L

lalalek

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
<<333 thinking ab how my I <3 p'lek and sorry for not responding this morning on msn... i was asleep and when i got on u weren't on :wavecry: but im okies now and thanks love u!!
[post="141782"][/post]​
Tina you are too cute..it's okay, you know what? i don't even remember what happened yesterday, that is how clueless and blurry it is for me..sigh.....i need to sleep in peace!! :D :wub: night night you crazy@$$ sarnie peeps!!!

L

lalalek

listening to lydia's new single.....it's so sad...just listening to it and loving it likes fat kid loved cake!!!

Where in the world is NICK> :wub:

L

lalalek

asking myself for the past hours....HAVE I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE? :unsure: give me a sign!!!!!! ;)

L

lalalek

I am ready to leave the past and move on without your friendship.....you were the one's who's help me made this decision....thankyou......lol....

My morning's actually turning out pretty good now since i started looking foward :D

STIMA

IM THINKIN OF FOOD........
my mom just made that beansprout soup thing. i think thats wat its called its red :D

L

lalalek

Sunday??? there is nothing to do..so bored..i need a friend to talk to!!!! lol....i love everyone on SW!!! :wub: