What are you thinking right now?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
5:30 am I should be asleep, but nooooooooo just realized big flaw in one of the secretaries file's so have to redo hers and my conclusion yawwwwwwwnsssssss when will this be over!! lol me need sleep... starbucks time lolsss.......if only they did delivery =x

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
OMG my friend is so innocent. She did not know what that song Cassie's Me And You was about. LOL
She just realized, well was knocked in the head, from watching Cassie's unreleased leaked ver. mv on youtube.

Whoa and watching the last epi of Big Bang's doc. OMG
My 3 wasn't cut so I'm happy. :D
And Big Bang received some major bling from YG and comp. LOL

L

lalalek

how could someone get close when it's just type'n to the screen to eachother? hmmm i wonder still :huh:

L

lalalek

mizterkevin said:
because with the screen in the middle people can expose their deeper selves without fearing the full reality of rejection
[post="157159"][/post]​
wah..someone has actually answer my question..lmfao..thanks kev, your awesome *) wow someone has actually heard me for once...oh YAY!! ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
So sleepy =*( so so so so sleepy =*( 2 pm and still no sleep just got home and must leave again soon ombuddha someone save me im so tired and sleepy :(

Pee

sarNie Elites
im so stupid. on my bday i waited for a letter from someone who already pasted away IM SO STUPID......... it feels so weird....every year since i was little i got a letter from this sumone...........

L

lalalek

aww Pee, i'm sorry to hear that :wavecry: ..i hope that your okay babe.... :( cheer up i'll write you one, but what's your address?

hmm...i'm actually blank atm....no way for the first time..oh yay!!!

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Big Bang's mv for their song We Belong Together is cute.
Tempo driving his car, think its a vette is hot.
Can't wait to buy their single!