What are you thinking right now?

noungning

Heartless
Wai Wai Noodles said:
Ning, I knew I'd get a warm and loving support from one of my favorite rebel :wub: ty ty!
[post="112512"][/post]​

lol no prob! hahaha we'll continue the feud when ur exams are complete lol ;)

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
noungning said:
lol no prob! hahaha we'll continue the feud when ur exams are complete lol  ;)
Hahaha feud huh???!!! Dont deny your love for me :p :p :p

Well, my exams are over, but my summer classes starts pretty soon <_<

I wish I can buy time...it's something that I need more than anything right now... :wavecry:

My stomach is making music and I cant leave until I've completed the tasks or I'll never touch it again for another few days :lol:

L

lalalek

Gosh, i got so much to do like school wise but i am so easly distracted!!!!! I can't finished my work but then it's due today!!!!! dangit!!! :wacko:

Oh yeah one more thing, i don't know if i should write to him......we havent' wrote to each others for days, i mean i understand that he is busy and all but then when i write to him, he never writes back...so i guess what i will do is wait for him to reply first then if he asks if i am avoiding him then i guess i will give him a piece of my mind!!! Gosh, i feel so much better for letting that out!!!!!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Well, I wouldnt mind being in your shoes once in awhile since you are making mucho dinero muchacha! :D

I was going to just leave w/o the smiley thing, but nope...just isnt me so yeahh...LOL

noungning

Heartless
Wai Wai Noodles said:
Well, I wouldnt mind being in your shoes once in awhile since you are making mucho dinero muchacha! :D

I was going to just leave w/o the smiley thing, but nope...just isnt me so yeahh...LOL
[post="113821"][/post]​

lol gosh golly!

Kina

Dubsteppin'
my spring semester just ended, but i wont really be enjoying the free times of summer because ill be working, but i guess itll pay off haha...has anyone done data entry? im starting tmrw and itll my first day working as data entry. im nervous cuz i dont wanna input the wrong info's lol

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...Amira, just relax, take your time and once you somewhat adjust yourself to the task/new atomosphere... it'll just be a piece of cake...I think ahaha ;)

anjos

I'm bored!!!!!!!! :w000t: I thinking what should I buy for mother day!!!

L

lalalek

lol...i feel so much better that he isn't avoiding me......he has just been busy and we had such a good conversation last night......lol.....he is a cutie too!!!!! :wub:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Lalalek, congrats to you! ^_^

It's always nice to know that your significant other still has time and cares for you...ehhhh? B)

L

lalalek

Wai Wai Noodles said:
Lalalek, congrats to you! ^_^

It's always nice to know that your significant other still has time and cares for you...ehhhh? B)
[post="114396"][/post]​
lol...i wish i knew how he feels towards me, we are just friends...i am the one that likes him but he so doesnt' know that....lol....sad huh?? well i am scared that if he knows that i have a thing going on for him, he might not talk to me no more..... i dunno what to do or say.....so i am sorry if i gotten people to think that that is my significant other....lol...i wish!!! any help anyone????? :(

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
lalalek said:
lol...i wish i knew how he feels towards me, we are just friends...i am the one that likes him but he so doesnt' know that....lol....sad huh?? well i am scared that if he knows that i have a thing going on for him, he might not talk to me no more..... i dunno what to do or say.....so i am sorry if i gotten people to think that that is my significant other....lol...i wish!!! any help anyone?????  :(
Ooops! OK, it was ignorant on my part to assume :p

Well, does he have a gf? It's kind of difficult to come up with a master plan when he's taken you know... <_<

Ohhh...how long have you known him? LOL...Lalalek, you must be good in hiding your feelings, IF he doesnt notice it by now<<<assuming you've known him for quite some time :lol:

NO! I dont think it is sad at all...we cant help how we feel about someone :wub:

IF you are a bit shy and or scared that you or him might feel weird afterward your confesssion then;

MAYBE you should start with indirect hints and carefully observe his reaction(s) from there .

But, IF you are blunt, then I'd say take a step forward and have a mature conversation on how you feel for him and what he thinks about you guys moving on to the next level of relationship.

You'd never know until you've tested out the water dear B)