What are you thinking right now?

bugsy

sarNie Adult
eh karenyang......where are you guys going camping?? my family wants to go too...just that....we dont know where. lol. any help?

and lets see.....i was just thinking....whatever happened to miss sunflower??

L

lalalek

sitting here listening to Aline and Bass song Tum Mai Tong Tur and i also ask my self too Tum Mai Tong Tur? Gosh...this song just brings back so much memeories of him, i never knew how much i missed him until i started talking about him again :wavecry: ...i can't help but to let my tears out!!! :wavecry: okay okay Lek Stop crying Stop crying <_< !

L

lalalek

Reagan said:
haha, Im a boring person =(
[post="134857"][/post]​
Heck Yes you know that's right!!!!! but don't worry your not the only one that is feeling like their boring too.....let me join you!!!!

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
lalalek said:
sitting here listening to Aline and Bass song Tum Mai Tong Tur and i also ask my self too Tum Mai Tong Tur? Gosh...this song just brings back so much memeories of him, i never knew how much i missed him until i started talking about him again :wavecry: ...i can't help but to let my tears out!!! :wavecry: okay okay Lek Stop crying Stop crying <_< !
[post="134851"][/post]​

i know how you feel, i went through that too, its sucks but like they say you have to go through the pain- to be able to get over it