What are you thinking right now?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
mizterkevin said:
baby, i not only look like one...i am one
[post="148493"][/post]​
Oh really from what I see you don't :wub: sigh... namies picture u can see a chubby ninja.. and u I see this hot guy carrying coconuts.. <_< .either your picture is fake.. or your lying about loOking like a cow in a ninja suit :unsure:

bugsy

sarNie Adult
o gosh...i know i shouldnt have a cow about it....but mann....my mom has been annoying me soo bad lately. Hrmm...probably cause im kinda moody too...but gosh....why'd she gotta be sooo unbelievably protective....it thats even the right word. I hate her asking us questions....its getting soo annoying! Like shes gotta know our locations every single second of every day....gawsh! Have trust in your kids. ERRgg.....im sorry....i still love my mom to death...but urggg...

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
i'm wondering why i can't cry, why i look dazed and confused. it's like my eyes are dry, and my heart is completely empty. why when i think...it seems like i'm not thinking at all. i wonder why i'm like this...i really do.

i havent cried since i was about 3 or 4 after that i never cried ever again...does that make me heartless?

tina, my love.

L

lalalek

mizterkevin said:
i'm wondering why i can't cry, why i look dazed and confused. it's like my eyes are dry, and my heart is completely empty. why when i think...it seems like i'm not thinking at all. i wonder why i'm like this...i really do.

i havent cried since i was about 3 or 4 after that i never cried ever again...does that make me heartless?
tina, my love.
[post="148550"][/post]​
Kev...no it doesnt..and sorry for answer tina's question..i just wanted to say that..i'll let her answer the rest...lol!!!

I was thinking: Mai Ruk Gaw Kae Bauk Gun, Wah Chun Kit Pai Eng......Bauk Chun Wah Tur Mai Ruk Tow Nun Eng, Dai Mai....Bauk Chun Sah Lerh Ton Nee, Yah Plow Hai Ruk Tur, Jon Mote Jai......Plow Chun Pai Jark Kwarm Fun, Tee Mee Tur... :wavecry: .......

i love that song...... :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lalalek said:
Kev...no it doesnt..and sorry for answer tina's question..i just wanted to say that..i'll let her answer the rest...lol!!!

I was thinking: Mai Ruk Gaw Kae Bauk Gun, Wah Chun Kit Pai Eng......Bauk Chun Wah Tur Mai Ruk Tow Nun Eng, Dai Mai....Bauk Chun Sah Lerh Ton Nee, Yah Plow Hai Ruk Tur, Jon Mote Jai......Plow Chun Pai Jark Kwarm Fun, Tee Mee Tur... :wavecry: .......

i love that song...... :D
[post="148558"][/post]​
lol oh so what now u pplz are expecting us to literally reply to each other? lol p'lek i think he meant that question for everyone in general :p, but since u pushed the question to me.. no it does not make u heartless... your just the type of person who doesn't let your emotions get the best of you tee ruk.. ... like we know ur arrogant... and its your arrogance that is making u stubborn.. you refuse to let others and yourself believe that you are weak... but its okies though you know me still love yah *huggies* :wub:

thiinking how NOT crazy I am about this person :wub:.... i could just *pinch* his cheeks! i mean their........ ^_^

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Went through 2 power outages yesterday. So no ac all day. Glad I know a sexy guy named Darren who has a big pool in his backyard. So I spent the whole day there, in the pool most of the time.
I love my friends, especially my guy ones lately, 'cause they always get me to have fun even if I might have been feeling bad.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
samantha said:
thinking..why all of a sudden everyone is talking about cows? lol mooooooooo moooooooo i miss you guys so mucho=]
[post="148712"][/post]​

gracejen said:
Went through 2 power outages yesterday. So no ac all day. Glad I know a sexy guy named Darren who has a big pool in his backyard. So I spent the whole day there, in the pool most of the time.
I love my friends, especially my guy ones lately, 'cause they always get me to have fun even if I might have been feeling bad.
[post="148716"][/post]​
Weeeeeeeeeeee Miss you to p'sam!!! and the cow thing I have no clue =x lol

sabrina my yard rukkkkk you can always come over to my place its like super cold ac is working perfectly ;)

L

lalalek

so much on my mind right now.....i dont know what to say...hmmm.......i want to scream my lungs out but who would want to hear that right? no-body!!!! :w000t:

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
lalalek said:
so much on my mind right now.....i dont know what to say...hmmm.......i want to scream my lungs out but who would want to hear that right? no-body!!!! :w000t:
[post="148787"][/post]​
i wanna hear

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Im so sad my file host crashed :( and now I have to re-upload everything again.. over 200 songs sighs ...!!! :wavecry: why why why why why must this happen =x sigh this is gonna take an hour if im lucky sighs!!!!!!and my head and stommy hurts :(

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
u girls....are...so....depressing....

be happy...that ur alive and that u know someone....like me :]

be happy, smile, kevin loves you.

slee00

sarNie Adult
I want to lose 50 lbs Am working on not eating too much and exercise...! It is soooooooooooooooo hard........