What are you thinking right now?

tang071

sarNie Elites
so flipping angry at my sister right now. i know i shouldnt but she is such a b*tch and she acts like she's all perfect but urgh if anyone really knew her. she insincere she always puts up a show for everyone. how many times have i covered her ass for her and how many times has she lied and gotten away. not to mention how many times i've had to lie to help her. urgh this just makes me upset and she still has the nerve to complain. i just love who i was letting her yell and b*tch at me and then bc i couldnt stand it i asked if she wished me to tell everyone the truth about what she's done. there she's silenced and my mom doesnt bother to ask cuz she doesnt want to know the truth and deal with the problem anymore, its like my mom is in denial.

L

lalalek

Man my heart is pounding like crazy!!!! i just sang to my sister and she's wanting me to audition for the Sarnie Idol II contest.....i was literally shaking when i sang cause i never let her hear me ever..lol!!! :lmao:

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
YEs!! My repackaged album came. Even though I kept saying when wil it come wasn't expecting it earlier than Fri but it came on Tues. =P
Se7en concert dvd = awesome
Se7en photobook = awesome
Se7en brick toys = awesome
Se7en being a dork = priceless =P

And no Kev, you aren't my cutie that I wanna lick. =)

L

lalalek

Reagan said:
tum may, may leum terh bay....
[post="152137"][/post]​
hmm....Praw Tur Yung Chop Kow Yoo See, Tum Jai Dee Dee Nah......Suk Wun Tur Tong Lerm Kow Dai...

Ray..Tah Mee Arai, Bauk Lek Dai Nah..Lek Yorm Fung Took Yarng Lerh...Praw Raow Pen Pern Gun! :D

bugsy

sarNie Adult
i made waaaaay too much spaghetti.... :(

and i just saw a shadow moving.....got freaked out.....then realized it was just my fan. :shock: :lmao: