What are you thinking right now?

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

thinking about, everyone is growing up so fast and soon we'll know the "real" adult hood is all about. Sometimes I wonder what bother me the most? Or better yet what's holding me back? but now I can let go of that question and move on and I'll make sure never again it will never have affect on my life and the people around me. The person I become and chose to be a "good man".

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

thinking I wanna be a bodyguard and protect my baby with my whole life down the line.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm Homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee but oh so very tired :( lolsssssss someone rescue meee oH ooOOH!! i had a big lunch im super full :( and yawms feel like napping hahahha im so lazy *covers head* >.< llolsssss

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I thiink im gonna slouch in bed and be a loner today to late to go out and im to scared to drive now ... i have a date with my girlfriends but all the way in richardson sooooooooooooo im gonna stay home .. no way im driving in this weather it was a mistake to go up there earlier in the harsh rain only to get crashed into im gonna lounge and sleepppppppppppp lolss anyone wanna join?

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
how sorry i feel for people that had to suffer through me and tina's posting....

now i have to suffer through mocha's and monsieur nissan's

and how i cant help cracking up and falling out of my chair reading their convo

makes me wanna go pee

and also

how confused i am when i'm trying to read their post because they have the same avatar...-______-"

but all in all i gotta say...monsieur lucky is surely a very lucky man indeed...i applaud *claps*

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg for once im tired of reading long writings lolssss hahah and excuse you mizterkevin lolss they directly address each other and we don't lolss we got our own seperate thing going its once in a blue moon i talk to u on posts B) lolsss kidding :p glad to have you back tee ruk lolssss its been kind of dead w/o yah :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
wow for realz! thinking thookie will have easier access to stalking samantha!!! :lol:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hahaha! thinking samantha should stop singing rocking my baby and start "rockin her baby", so that her baby doesn't sleep all day long. LMAO perv! i know!

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

take a guess? "Fill in the blank" here's a hint samething just a different day