What are you thinking right now?

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i'm thinking how a can begin again...i used to think i was keeping in shape because i wanted to do it for me and i lied to myself because the truth is revealed... i did for her and when i received her letter it ended it all... i'm struggling to figure out how i will continue to be the person i was for her... i lost apart of me when my friend went away...i think i will have trouble finding peace because i accept what will happen...i used to run 5 miles 4 times a week to stay fit and keep a healthy heart and all this time i thought i was doing it for me...its been three weeks and i feel no reason to continue... as i search in vain for a reason to stay young... if i'm healthy i will only endure the pains of failing longer...so i'm thinking of a reason to go on...i think i need to just keep going but my health does not have purpose without someone to drive my heart to go on...i wait and maybe one day soon i will find a reason,,, its just not today... i want to stop being selfish... and thinking of me... my son needs me too at least for a little while longer till i know his future is secure...my job is fast loosing purpose,,, i guess i'm just tired of failing my friends... i breath today and nothing else... i reach down inside of me and put on a smile and pretend everything is ok... the days pass with less heart beats since she went away... :)

P.S. islu P&J

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
i just got dissed so bad tonight...it's so not cool! i'm so sad and at the same pissed off *ugh* *sigh*.....what to do what to do! aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thinking Sighs..... I jus need to leave ... happens sooner or later but why not sooner? It sucks to be the person that does everything wrong .. and it sucks to the person that is misunderstood because the other can say whatever the hell they want and it would be accepted... so at this point I'll just shut the f*ck up and continue to be the wrong person... who f*cken cares what anyone thinks anymore ... as long as I know myself that I wasn't the person who said and do what they said ... sometimes times like this really gives me a lost of hope .. blah ... *back to hiding from people and sinking in my own darkness*