What are you thinking right now?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Dude at this rate everyone will hate me lmfao but ah wells eff it .. can't stand the opinions then don't read em .. or shut the eff up lol .... but then again its funny how some people get fumed over things that shouldn't matter muahahah so evil yes indeed i am =]

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
really... give up or no?? it's so hard to make decisions, i dont want to sound desperate but gosh why's it so hard huh??

*ip*

sarNie Egg
I'm thinking I'm sad because I just ate my last Triscuit snack cracker! *listens to stomach growl and looks in empty box at the crumbs in the bottom*

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---feeling depressed to my core and wishing the sunshine could penetrate the clouds i sew when i wake alone and miss someone that i never met... i know i'm missing the half of me that can complete the smile lost inside my heart and take away this empty feeling i woke with this morning... life is so boring today...*puts on a fake smile and searches for her in the music to take away the tear i woke with thats drowning my heart atm*...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Its gonna be kinda hard leaving sarNworld for that long possibly even till 2008 T____T but for my health I shall! Don't know when I am leaving though =\ Prolly the end of the month so time to enjoy as much as possible

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
awww p'tina

now hmm i was thinkin what p'tina said HAHA

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thinking how relieved I am since things are now clear between me and the two of them.... but in a way I am still curious about why this one other chick choose to interfere with mines and tim's relationship at first.... true it is odd that she was someone's best friend, but I'm glad I choose to ignore it ... if I would have let it affect me then.. I wouldn't have my wonderful lubby hubby =]