What are you thinking right now?

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---i'm thinking in the dark cos its early and the sun is not up yet and i wonder if there will come a day when i will grow up and be the person so many people see,,, this mature someone with a sense of purpose---lol--- i'm thinking of that commercial from days gone "i don't wanna grow up cos i'm a toys R us kid" if only the challenge of being me is erased and i one day wake-up after the sunshine defines the place i'm at without my eyes,,, life will get boring with out anymore tears for things i can't have... :rolleyes:

*thinks like winnie the pooh scratching his head and trying to understand what i just said*

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Hmmm... This glass of mountain dew is playing tricks with me... I've been drinkning for an hour now and there are still some left... it's usually down by 1 min... i'm keeping a close on it.

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
dang!
this kotic song does sound good.
even though they are all different asians.
love it.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---i'm thinking something is going to happen in my future that may not be pleasant... do i take the signs litrally or do i just continue on like i'm blind... twice in that past few weeks things happen to sugest i should not go where i am suppossed to be... but i guess what ever happens its for a good reason and what ever it is i'm not showing any fear...

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
^^ true.
many things happen, it sways you to one answer.
it's up to you on how you interpret it.
happy thoughts!

im thinking... dang! 3 months is long, but not long enough.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

I'm thinking about how oh so beary sad I am
I really don't know why..
I really don't understand..
... the reason that my heart is hurting O'o so very bad