What are you thinking right now?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
iam so dam mad right mad this mother fu**** girl at myspace i wanna punch her ass out she comment one of my pix of pinky and being a bitch and fu**ing about it darn her why the f*** she add me omg can u jsut freaken as well i messge her ass back and if s he comes to sw she can dam read this i dont give a sh** about it and i odnt wanna waste my mouth on something stupid haveing bad day she should mess with me today not my mood at all its stupid to aruge well jope finish end of her

edit: she ask how old am i stupid its on my profile if u have eyes should see it .......... i just quickly change my age so darn her to 26

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
what? jay chou is going to marry someone?! O.O. No Jay!!
omg. i think i'm catching a cold here.
^^ no, he's not!
not that i know of. :huh:
i was just wondering.
that poor lonely chinese man. :D
and i hope you dont catch a cold!!

im thinking.... 'gosh! im lazy!'.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
thii`nking that boy and the guitar ... spends so much time on it I think he'll be good =/ I wish i had time to play .. I mis playing strings .. thinking about buying a guitar or a violin LOL i love the violin ^___^

XCappy

Mr. Char

..... why come no one posted in this thread yet hahahah must not be a lot of people thinking :p lol j.k
Sorry n'Tina :D

Well, it's been 4 days that our transportation services are on strike... So, everyday I have to wake up at 5 a.m and wake my dad up to take me to school because I haven't my licence yet.

4 days at 5 a.m with :

+ an average of 5 sleeping hours per night
+ more than one hour on the road instead of 20 minutes
+ liters of Chinese tea
+ lots of coffee with an average of 4 sugar cubes per cup
+ tons of French oldies on the radio ('Nostalgie'). Now I'm in love again with French oldies
+ sleeping in the car when I go back home

= No brain left :/

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Sorry n'Tina :D

Well, it's been 4 days that our transportation services are on strike... So, everyday I have to wake up at 5 a.m and wake my dad up to take me to school because I haven't my licence yet.

4 days at 5 a.m with :

+ an average of 5 sleeping hours per night
+ more than one hour on the road instead of 20 minutes
+ liters of Chinese tea
+ lots of coffee with an average of 4 sugar cubes per cup
+ tons of French oldies on the radio ('Nostalgie'). Now I'm in love again with French oldies
+ sleeping in the car when I go back home

= No brain left :/
^___^ LOL P'yumMay French Dip sorry for what?? aww it sounds like you have a hard week =/ hopefully they fix it soon? Well hopefully they stop striking soon ...

as for me =/ blah homework and dumb professor who keep assigning work thats not on the syllabi .. and the semester is already gonna be over how lame arg