What are you thinking right now?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
from day 1 my hubby was there for me as a friend all the way until a boyfriend then a fiance then a husband <3 O`h boy I love him so :wub: ...... even after someone told him I cheated on my ex to be with him he doesn't mind! He knows it's not true that's why and he also wouldn't mind because regardles of it all He's my no. 1 <333 I love yoOh bby

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
sometimes i really get irratated by these stupid celebrity comments people makes!! u think pancakes not all that great but how did she win that top award 2-3 yrs ago huh?? exactly... shut up... not that i favor pancake more but sometimes u need realize that kwan and pinky aint all that great of an actress... there's reasons why directors select and promote certain stars and i really do think pancake has talent.....

i'm sorry if i offend any of u pinky and kwan lover/fans.. but it's true... Pancake is way hotter and she get's the better lakorns... besides kwan......

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
sometimes i really get irratated by these stupid celebrity comments people makes!! u think pancakes not all that great but how did she win that top award 2-3 yrs ago huh?? exactly... shut up... not that i favor pancake more but sometimes u need realize that kwan and pinky aint all that great of an actress... there's reasons why directors select and promote certain stars and i really do think pancake has talent.....

i'm sorry if i offend any of u pinky and kwan lover/fans.. but it's true... Pancake is way hotter and she get's the better lakorns... besides kwan......
LOL p'lekkkie haha i agree with you ^___^ ; it's ok... what i dont understand is the same people that criticize her are the ones that watch her lakorns LOL like the whole thing hahah

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
LOL p'lekkkie haha i agree with you ^___^ ; it's ok... what i dont understand is the same people that criticize her are the ones that watch her lakorns LOL like the whole thing hahah
lol i was scared to get beat up by the thai sections so i had to blab my anger out there on the shout outs.... (i belong here anyways..lol)... oh and one more thing before someone throws a tomatoe @ me.... kwan's an alrighty actress but why are they letting her play Dung Duang Haruthai?? why not pinkie huh?? dont she look indian and or whatever it is then kwan? wouldnt she fit the role more??

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol p'lekkie no one is gonna throw a tomato at you for saying that. I mean after all; they would be hypocrites. why would they? what they can't accept the truth? only people who cant accept the truth would get upset over small comments like that... and girl go say it all u want there i'll back you up cause pancake is awesome ^__^ lol and i seriously dont care who i offend when i say something because they always come back at me with "its just my opinion" EXACTLY! its just my opinion LOL

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Arg! What is wrong w/ mydvd now! I just burned something on Sunday. But now you won't burn another dvd for me today. Why?!

And where did this Thai song start playing coming from? WTH

Quarter

Tell me about it.
^ oh crap!! i never knew you could do that!! me turn me turn.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
at the moment i'm thinkin bout how bored i am! hahha winter break has already started for me hahha started yesterday on my birthday! woo hahah got out early out of skool yepp but now i miss my friends to death hmmm hmm. and very bored at the moment

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
thinkin "damn i miss my friends alot haha break is boring!!! ugh. well well its aight but i kinda wish i was in skool but w/o the work and shit." hahha wow rele bored