What are you thinking right now?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
thinking crap i have so much to do and I have yet to get started on anything lmao. I am confused on where to start.. keeps telling myself one thing at a time tina one thing at a time

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lol Moh... I'm still trying to recover from cracking up when I read somewhere that you want to dress as Chakrit's girlfriend for Halloween. :loool:
:ph34r: :loool: it was in your holloween thread i even added a picture.. :loool:
did you like my idea about the willing costume sign? hahaha

Now I'm thinking about how much reading i have to do..ugh...i'm feeling like tina.."one thing at a time"

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i love the part of my life that accepted that aussie girl as part of the sunshine in my world that kept my heart warm!!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
HAH! Like I'm gonna let that happen!

Oh yeah! All niter! Whoo hoo!

Where's my coffee?

^^Too much caffeine.

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
im thinking im realllyyyy excited to go house shoppin when i get back to bkk later this week, and also thinking if my halloween party will work with everyone else's schedule <---i hope it does!!
its gonna be the biggest parrtyyy everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
It's Sunday. My paper is due tomorrow and I haven't even started. .. Why do I feel so calm? I've conditioned myself to be too detached. This is bad. Focus focus. Close eyes, open eyes and demands: "More passion!" Cheers!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i realize those that think with less heart live life with memories etched on a sticky note to be forgotten tomorrow with pleasure gained from having friends that only paved the road they stand on.. stolen breath to be someone they think they control to end a life with few left behind for no one could understand them because they do not exist to be remembered in life...love not what you can't understand and steal fate from what you can't have for living only for understanding yourself... i can not be your friend and i feel more then most can see...