What are you thinking right now?

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i have time i think, but is it enough and will she notice... music is the rainbow that defines the pot of gold i can't see but i feel certain she is part of the music i see when i open my eyes somedays i'm allowed to... i am alone...

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
im thinking...of my boyfrewn..<3.
i miss my boyfrewn alot....
i really hope he drop by wen he's done with work...
i really want to seee hem and miss hem alot...
and love hem alot. :wub:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...it's supposed to snow tonight and be very cold ,,, so i wait for the first snow flakes to fall and blanket the world in white to provoke feelings of innocents from a child's dream i held before it was stolen from me!!! silent is the screams that nobody's supposed to hear when i let go of the past and grow up because i can't return to the stillness that i felt when i slept without memories of things to come...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
what color can i accept from life that i will be better... i hurt not from what i see but how i act to acept me... when is enough enough that i give up... i hate that i can't be better to my friends... life steels the innocents and leaves me here... what is my purpose... i breathe and i hurt that i cannot control my death and that of a child whose dying and i'm powerless to stop it even if i trade my life... what is my purpose what color am i???

ijohn

sarNie Adult
life is like drawing our days from a deck of cards... we all enjoy few good hands,,, but more then is the case we bluff our way threw most days and with that comes respect and also heart ache in all those that can't see our real hand because they expect more from our precieved hand... i sure hope when i retire i just show my hand and sleep better regardless of what happens next---lol