What are you thinking right now?

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Samstar, I wanna hit the lottery too. Nothing too extreme like the powerball because that is too far fetched. Just a couple of thousands to pay off my school loans would be good enough. So I can be debt free when I graduate. :wavecry:

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
noungning said:
i had a bad day... i wish bad days didn't exist... i wish weakness wasn't an option. life sucks. blah.
[post="97698"][/post]​
poor thing.. tomorrow will be a new day and everything is gunna be different.. cheer up!!

I'm thinking of something that I shouldn't be thinking of.. I can't help it, sometimes its just there when you don't intend to think about it.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I'm thinking how my breath is smelling since I just ate like 10 shrimps for lunch. LOL

Dude, I was so hungry!! :lmao:

sarN

sarNie Granny
hum LNJ tomorrow ...got to set the clock

noungning

Heartless
knightluva said:
poor thing.. tomorrow will be a new day and everything is gunna be different.. cheer up!!

I'm thinking of something that I shouldn't be thinking of.. I can't help it, sometimes its just there when you don't intend to think about it.
[post="97880"][/post]​

aww thanks. yeah today got a lil better... just makin it to wednesday...! hopefully i will get to go bowling and that'll make me happy :p

------------------edit 11.37pm-------------------

after 2 hours, okay now i'm pissed off. dammit... why must ppl just keep me waiting and not show up? :angry: :( :mellow: dammit i'm not mad that he didn't show up...I WANTED TO GO BOWLING!!! ahhh never lie to me about bowling dammit!! gosh. :ph34r:

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
noungning said:
aww thanks. yeah today got a lil better... just makin it to wednesday...! hopefully i will get to go bowling and that'll make me happy :p

------------------edit 11.37pm-------------------

after 2 hours, okay now i'm pissed off. dammit... why must ppl just keep me waiting and not show up? :angry: :( :mellow: dammit i'm not mad that he didn't show up...I WANTED TO GO BOWLING!!! ahhh never lie to me about bowling dammit!! gosh. :ph34r:
[post="98280"][/post]​
go kick his ass.. I'll be pissed off too

none3

sarNie Hatchling
I'm thinking about my 2 mini-research 4-5 page paper i have to do over this week's spring break. I'm really dreading that weekend. People will have rest, i have work....*deep sigh*