What are you thinking right now?

L

lalalek

Why is there some much homework in this world that i have to catch it to??? Damn....!!! :angry:

S

sunflower

sarNworld is the best forum!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you sarN for creating sarNworld ;)

sarN

sarNie Granny
sunflower said:
sarNworld is the best forum!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you sarN for creating sarNworld ;)
[post="91030"][/post]​

:p actually , i thank everyone dat make it possible cuz without ya buddies this forum would be boring . Plus , i alway think dis is "our" fourm meaing ...it belong to everyone not just me and it doens't matter if u a slient reader, leecher, mods or just a newbies if you register u help the forum grow .

S

sunflower

sarN said:
:p actually , i thank everyone dat make it possible cuz without ya buddies this forum would be boring . Plus , i alway think dis is "our" fourm meaing ...it belong to everyone not just me and it doens't matter if u a slient reader, leecher, mods or just a newbies if you register u help the forum grow .
[post="91048"][/post]​

that's so sweet of you :wub: :wub: :wub: you know i was recently talking with another sarnie a night or two ago.. and i was asked who i wanted to meet the most from sarNworld... and you were the first person that came into my head :p is it scary that you're alwaise on my mind? :blink: :loool:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...I'm starting to sweat, my heart pounds faster and harder...ohhh the anticipation!!!

Hmmm...nevermind, feeling a bit constipated...damn terrible turd! :lmao:

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
im thinking whether i should start my math homewrk now or tomorrow cuz there's like 70 problems..lol...too lazy...i guess ill do it tomorrow n ill try......to finish it...hehe...im also thinking about this game called Counter-Strike. Just hate tha fact that i keep getting killed in like 2 second..lol..i suck...but i love that shootin game..its fun..cant wait to play it tomorrow.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Im thinking of what to do. Its soooo boring!! Urggg....
Nope...nothing yet... :unsure:

noungning

Heartless
dammit why am i such a bum... i need a life really... i think i'm becoming a loser. ok. dammit life sucks...blahhhh. need venting sessions... ah well, i'm goin shoppin ne ways... maybe sushi after would be nice...

L

lalalek

I don't know why i dream so often now.....am i just too worried or so? lol...well they say that dreams are your deepest desires of so......

i don't want to wake up early tomorrow for Dance auditions.....making cuts sucks cause i don't want to break anyone's heart who really wanted to try for the so call team dance!

Don't worry noungning, i feel like a bum too.....i swear if there was no school i wouldn't even step outta the house..lol :lmao:

Thanks for the Compliement SARN, i think i just look normal like others....i can't beat those other pretty girls like Kawaii, You, and the rest of the Sarnies.......and i mean it too! :p

Nameless

N i n j a
im thinkin'of the lil boy who pushed me outta the way earlier today. kid's got an attitude. if he was my kid, he'd definitely get some spankin'.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
My balls itch, but I'm too lazy to scratch it. Damn, it's been itching so much lately it's annoying. :angry: Oh wait, there's red bumps too :eek: . Could it be... :shock: Oh no! Dammit, I knew I shouldn't have trusted that girl's innocent act. Damn, I hope it's just bacterial...

noungning

Heartless
^now was that just a dream my dear... or do u really um lol oops i wasn't supposed to laugh. som narm nah jung leui :D

gosh went to IKEA and only got a picture frame... that sucked, i wanted like a million things but damn it sucks to be sharing rooms... damn i wanted a new lamp, a new closet, that would have been SWEET!!! but ahhhhhh dammit one freakin picture frame.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Hahaha...Marduk, there was no girl, you just need to change your underwear or dare I say boxer more often :lol:

LOL Ning, at least you didnt walk out empty handed...that would have been worse than just a picture frame.

Sharing rooms can suck at times, but...Ehhh, you can always compromise; I'm sure your roommate wouldnt mind uhh new accessories....Unless you pack it with a bunch of ugly stuff :p

Hmmm...what am I thinking about, ohh yes, LOL...wondering if any lucky woman has given birth to my soul mate yet...surely taking their time in showing up <_< :D