WHAT HAPPENED TO ME THIS WEEKEND?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG the story is not finish yet?...and i even gave you some time i actually went and played a few hrs of game on sw lmao...

moh hurry...im bout to call ya and get the scoop ...even if at the end its all exaggeration :lol: :lol: pumped up from seeing your one but NOT only man!!! :loool:

btw did chenling went with ya???

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmfao ok ok i'll try to finish ASAP.
my story is 200% real and these are 100% real emotions :loool:
hahahah my one but not only man hahahaha i like that :loool:
chen didnt make it due to the weather. :spin:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmfao ok ok i'll try to finish ASAP.
my story is 200% real and these are 100% real emotions :loool:
hahahah my one but not only man hahahaha i like that :loool:
chen didnt make it due to the weather. :spin:

awww that suck...was it really snowing??? here in cali we've been getting alot of those gloomy grey skies..so i bet its snowing a storm up in the sierra...and freaking cold as heck!

ok so it makes one wonder...what is the disappointment then??? LOL

hahah you like the one but not only man...!? what will your other mens do if they knew you went all out for this ONE particular man of yours huh moh???

ChenrukNote

Goddess
awww that suck...was it really snowing??? here in cali we've been getting alot of those gloomy grey skies..so i bet its snowing a storm up in the sierra...and freaking cold as heck!

ok so it makes one wonder...what is the disappointment then??? LOL

hahah you like the one but not only man...!? what will your other mens do if they knew you went all out for this ONE particular man of yours huh moh???
Oh talking about snow, it snowed here yesterday in the morning. But when I woke up, the snow melted away LOL. Strange though, it's really sunny today but still freezing.

Moh finish up your story lol.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
moh thats my baby daddy im still cracking up from satrday night ,my sis party foul ...they miss you

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmfao
diamend not done yet. i cant believe its taking me this long. it's because i have to use a dictionary lmfao and i cant see what i'm typing haha.
ami those other men wont mind cause i would go all out for them too. sharing is caring :loool:
nai i'm trying to type as fast as i can. work is a little busy theres a lot of phone calls to make.
iluvnumandoil your in my next part hehehehe. i miss you girls too. we should def hang out sometime.
come down here when se7en comes we will stalk him together lol :loool: :ph34r:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Quickly and carefully we made our way up the stairs which by now seemed like climbing Mt. Everest. And these heels…What was I thinking wearing these heels? And this outfit…why was it so short?
I was extremely ecstatic knowing I made it all the way to the top without falling or semi falling or even giving any hint of almost falling.
We were rushed in unbothered but surely noticed. Cameras flashed as the doors swung open for us. I could feel the breeze blowing in my hair and again I felt so very VIP. I think I even did the hair swing swish from side to side. No one asked any questions flashes of lights just kept on beaming towards our essence. I felt the stares from everyone “who are they?” they seem to be saying.
I’m sure by now the alcohol had intoxicated my whole self I felt like I was floating on a fresh ocean breeze. I could almost hear the waves crashing or was that my throbbing headache?
Made a million phone calls to iluvnumandoil finally found her after walking my sexy self around the whole place. (hahaha I’m not sexy just throwing that in for effects hahaha)
Our convo on the phone went like this every time.

“where are you?”

“where are you?”

“I’m over here…where are you?”

“I’m here too…where are you?”

“I’m by the stage.”

“so am I”

Finally hung up and tried to txt her. That girl don’t have txt hahaha.
I left my cousin and made my way over to the bar by the entrance.
The last thing I needed was another drink and seeing all the different colored bottles of Bacardi’s friend made my stomach turn.
Somehow somewhere…
“Moh” someone calls out.

“omgsh hey girl!” I said back. It had to be iluvnumandoil she was still on the phone with me.
We exchanged a brief hug and made our way back to her sisters and found my cousin who happened to be standing next to her sisters as well. (I think? I cant remember how I found my cousin)
We were right smack front and center. My crazy self by now had started to already dance up on her sisters.
“they must think I’m crazy” I heard my conscience whisper a billion times but I paid no attention to it. I was here to party and that was exactly what I did.

...TBC...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMAO Moh, you drunkass! see what liquor does to you :loool: dont' worry moh, If i was there with you, I'll be dancing with you too! I'll do what the girls in the MV do. :loool:

Finish your story moh!!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
moh is one the sweetest gurls ever...i love her and she knows how to party after i left around 1:30 am....we went off to another club should had you come along also

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
mohhh finish it LOL .. u got me addicted to ur story (fanfic potential)

plus, the last update was funny (the convo wif iluvumandoil )
its morning here n im trying not to laugh or i'll wake my roommate up LOL

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
damn moh and that was just from two shots of bacardi..but seems like you can handle 151 better than i can..just as long as you dont mix your drink...LMAO..oh good lord...flash back of me puking over that damn drink..ewwwwwwww

uh theres more to the story right?? :lol:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i had so much fun that night especially mo being there , She is so hot and the gurl can dance her butt off. It sad that i only had 1 shot with her because she was too busy flirting with the bar tender bill

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i'm sorry i'll be back soon to finish. work is beeing a pain in the ass and on top of that i lost my DL :( i'm hecka (hecka!?) trying to locate it.
i txt that joe guy from whisper just in case someone turned it in.
i'm so fucking pissed off that i lost it. i have no idea where it could be. i've checked everywhere i can possibly check.
I'M SO SAD...EVERYONE IS PARTYING @ MECCA IN SAN FRANCISCO FOR NEW YEARS EVE...I DONT WANT TO BE THE ONLY ONE SITTING @ HOME...ALONE...ON NEW YEARS EVE :lmao:

i had a blast with iluvnumandoil and her sisters. they get down and dirty just how i like it hahahahaha i need your addy so i can send you $10.00 i feel super bad. lol girl even if you invited me to go to another club i dont think i would have made it. i barely made it out the door hahaha.
she's super pretty yall thats why she's already married with children!
and i was not flirting with that old white guy hahahahahaha thats how i always am. i think its worst when i'm actually drunk though. which i may have been a little hahaha.

NOY lmfao I can get buck wild but i draw the line at getting butt naked hahahaha. we sure do need to party. i'll make it down to SD one of these days.

An I think the convo went like that for oh gosh a good 5-10 mins? iluvnumandoil is such a sweetie! i cant wait to party with yall again!