What Is It?

NANG

sarNie Egg
There's so many unanswered questions that I'm dying to know which I would never know. Here's my story....

I've been asking my friends about this guy who I work with and now I'm trying to put the puzzles together about it. I believe it started sometime in Nov. or maybe earlier cant really remember, and he's been working there for over a yr and never said a word to one another. He's very a quiet person he doesn't really talk much, when we go on our breaks and lunch he'll be with his cousin smoking, I'm there cuz I smoke too. Me and his cousin talk and carry conversations but this guy nothing at all. His cousin isn't quiet so we always got jokes to say to one another, which I thought it was nothing we just having fun. Since I don't know how this guys is, one day he started to make smart comments or say mean things to me, and of course I'm gonna ingore him cuz all of a sudden he's talking to me but in a mean way how am I suppose to take it, and plus I didn't have anything good to say or get even. It was going on for a lil while til one day we happen to go to lunch at the same time, while waiting to clock out he made a smart remark to me and one of friend said "dang you gonna let him talk to you like that? I bet if I said that to you, you would be mad at me" I was totally speechless all I did was have him this dirty a$$ look....and then he was mumbling "i'm just joking" by the way we did made eye contact at that moment, right when he said he was joking and that wierd smile he gave me, i kind of thought it was strange. I just left it alone didn't think anything of it. But he still continue to be rude and mean to me, which I thought thats how he is I just know him from work. Nope that's not how he is...he's just doing those things to me.

People who knows him say he's a nice person, which is hard to believe he's hardly ever nice to me. But there are times he can be a gentlemen. Which I think it's weird to see him in that kind of manner, he's one of those guys looks like they all tough. I think I'm weird myself, for taking his rudeness...yea he's rude when talk face to face when we're around our friends. I begin to know him more when he chat through email while we're at work but still it doesn't mean he's still nice but at times he can be. He's really a well kept guy he don't really talk much too and its hard to read the quiet one. Now thinking back on things...I beginning to think this guy got something on his mind but he's not saying it. Which I don't really like, I hate mind games and putting puzzles together about something like this. I been to 3 different occasions which he had invite me to go and hang out (group of friends too)...though at that time I didn't think anything of it, I went cuz I thought of him as a friend. Through out the night he'll do his things and stuff but I'll catch him looking at me, if I'm in another room or I'm outside he'll walk in and out and see what I'm doing.

So what is it? Is it what I think it is? Or is it just me thinking that is?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hahaha judging by what you've written, it does sound like what you think it is. of course, there's a chance it might not be. cuz those who physically reflect upon their thinking (i.e., through a post) also infer a comprehensive conclusion. meaning...since you wrote this post out of your own suspicion and curiosity, a hint of what you foresee reflects similarly for the readers (us). therefore, i'm not sure. lmao

one thing's for sure though...you like him. you may not realize it yet, but i'm tellin' you you like him. hahaha when you let a guy treat you like crap, that means you like him. that's the new-age teasing. i'm laughing, but i'm ain't jokin', girl. lol

NANG

sarNie Egg
I would have to say things were very complicated how we started to talk and became friends. I know I've wrote this out of my own supicious and curiousity, and it's really difficult to explain how things actually went. It already looked bad when I said I put up with his crap and all, it aint as bad as how it seems. I guess things like this you gotta physically see to believe how things really are. I might be able to deal how he treats me at times, but I don't think I got any feelings towards this guy. I feel there wouldn't be anything beyond than us just being friends.

kulyia

RUK
same page as u too. their so quite. it makes u think.. do u or do u not?? lol.. maybe u should jsut ask him. or call so uguys wont ahve to face one another.

NANG

sarNie Egg
I feel at times he's giving me mix signals. At times I feel that he does and at times he doesn't. I wished he would speak his mind instead of playing mind games. As much I wanted to know, I rather wait and see for sure before I make a fool out of myself.

Whatever it is, I really think you should ignore the dude for now. Be civil with him but don't really pay him any attention. I don't care what's up the dude's ass mind, but he shouldn't be hiding by being disrespectful towards you. Give it some time. Ignore him when he's less than polite towards you.

NANG

sarNie Egg
Yea I was told to do that, ignore him and see what he'll do. Talk to him when he talks to me. Before when I didnt know how he felt towards me I did talk and joke around with him a lot too, and when it comes down for me to not say anything or ignore him. He feels that I'm mad at him and he always ask me if there's something wrong or what's wrong with me. Which there's nothing at all.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
A wise person once told me;

-"a guy who plays mind games is just a boy; ditch him and find an actual man. Mind games are a woman's job."

:loool: