What is this song called and who's the singer?

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
Quite a while ago, I saw a music video of a female Hmong singer in Laos. I really liked the song but I have no idea who she is. Maybe you guys can help me out. I’m pretty sure the Hmong song was copied from a Thai song or something because the music sounded familiar. Sorry, my writing in Hmong is really bad, but in translation the song was basically about how she likes the guy, but everything she does is never enough for him which is why she is giving up. I remember her using the Hmong word for “sand” in the song as well. In the music video, she is walking down a street in Laos looking like she’s leaving. She has on like a black t-shirt, a cap, and a backpack. Not knowing her name is killing me! Thanks!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Quite a while ago, I saw a music video of a female Hmong singer in Laos. I really liked the song but I have no idea who she is. Maybe you guys can help me out. I’m pretty sure the Hmong song was copied from a Thai song or something because the music sounded familiar. Sorry, my writing in Hmong is really bad, but in translation the song was basically about how she likes the guy, but everything she does is never enough for him which is why she is giving up. I remember her using the Hmong word for “sand” in the song as well. In the music video, she is walking down a street in Laos looking like she’s leaving. She has on like a black t-shirt, a cap, and a backpack. Not knowing her name is killing me! Thanks!
I haven't seen the MV, but I have think I know what song you're asking about. Is it this song? (It was originally a thai song: Neuk Sia Wa Song San).

Xav kom koj paub by Ntxhee Yees Xyooj: http://www.imeem.com/josephyaj/music/hMxd0...v_kom_koj_paub/