what is ur favorite perfume or cologne?

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
I use D&G light blue, Burburry London ( its way too strong tho ) I got like over 30 perfumes but the D&G is ma fav

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
classique by jean paul gaultier, must by cartier, opium by yves saint laurent and chanel n°5 when i'm bored

Katerine

Butterfly123
Right now i in to the ones i got for christmas last year :p which are DKNY Be Delicious and a new one Christina Aguilera Inspire oh and her other one but forgot the name of it lol

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
too many
paris hilton
britney spears
no5 chanel
gucci envy
burberry

ughhh too many more, i have over 50 bottles of perfume on my vanity right now...

Opium by Yves Saint Laurent, Chanel No5, Prada Intense Eau de Parfum, Jean Paul Gaultier Classique, Juicy Couture, Marc Jacobs Modern Gardenia, Miller Harris Geranium Bourbon, Missoni Missoni, Miller Harris Fleur du Matin, Miller Harris Noix de Tubereuse, and Burberry the Beat

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I used to like the Paris Hilton perfume because I thought it smelled so good until I and everyone around me started wearing it and OMG I went home with a headache everyday so I threw it out LOL. Now I absolutely cannot stand the smell. The same thing happened with Victoria Secret's Heavenly Angel. Every time my aunt wears it I tell her to go away from me :lol:.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oooh perfume :wub:

Here is the perfume that I use & love: Incanto Shine by Salavatore Ferragamo.

here's the guy's cologne that i love: Polo Black (this makes me absolutely crazy!!!)

I also like Victoria's Secret Very Sexy for Him

I love a guy that wears a nice of colognes... it drives me crazy :lol:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
LOL. the guy I use to talk to uses it & now every time I smell it think of him :blush: & every time i see him, i give him a big hug & just sniff his cologne. :lol:

lol noy... we're total opposites on this one.. for me, I like the clean and fresh smell of a man when he's clean, like from the soap he used and the detergeant from his clothes. lol.. my man smells like dove and downy.

judyp

sarNie Adult
i don't wear perfume much, but when i do, i like christian dior j'adore. i was told i always smelled good and its distinct. i guess thats a good thing. lol.

sirena

sarNie Adult
i have 2 thats i mostly really like is the DKNY and the dolce gabbana light blue

it kinda has that lemond grass type of thing which is kinda refeshing actually

and the dkny it smell like green apple

but when i go to work i sprey the cotton blossom from BBW becuz its not so strong and it wont offense the patient haha