What is wrong wid hmong people these dayz!!!!!!

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
i'll repeat myself...i do hate hmongs...and i'm not going to hide that fact...as for my reasons for hating them...i'm not about to share them except for the fact that they're a bunch of idiots who think they're so high and mighty just because they're hmong...always whine whine whine...and it's always about them them them...like everyone should cater to them because they are hmong...and we all know hmongs are the greatest human beings to ever grace this earth, right?...yeah yeah...whatever...and the fact that i can read, write, and speak hmong...that's got nothing to do with my hate...and it doesn't mean that i have "hmong" pride and think i'm above everyone like the rest of the hmong population...the way you hmong ppl talk...you think you're all that and everyone should please you no matter what...you seem to think you're so great and when things don't go your way you whine about it...like a freakin spoiled brat...dude, GET REAL!!!...hmong ppl think everyone's hating on them and dissing on them when they are oh so innocent...what a bunch of BS!...take a look around you...your parents...your grandparents...your aunts...your uncles...your whole freakin family and your friends...they all talk crap about white ppl and other minorites more than the white or the minorities talk crap about hmong...as i've stated before...whites and other minorities don't even know that hmongs exist!...they don't give a crap about hmongs...almost all my friends are either white or minorities and everywhere i go...hmong ppl talk crap about them...putting them down...dude, hmong ppl don't know them...they don't have the right to put someone down because of their skin color or their racial background...and you all say hmong ppl are the greatest human beings ever...i say, just shove it...i'm not about to let some stupid hmong ppl who are freakin close minded put my friends down
“they don't give a crap about hmongs...almost all my friends are either white or minorities and everywhere i go...hmong ppl talk crap about them...putting them down...” Do you actually think that I do not have any friends of other nationalities? Unlike you I don’t have any Hmong friend, and all my friends are college students and they are part of the baby boomer. If someone talks shit about your friend, you should resolve it right there. Go up to their face and tell them, if a fight breaks up, than fight for your righteous. Many Hmong girls who bitch about other are almost always too scared to fight. Trust me, that will resolved your problem, and thou they might hate you, you will gain some respect from them.

“take a look around you...your parents...your grandparents...your aunts...your uncles...your whole freakin family and your friends...they all talk crap about white ppl and other minorites more than the white or the minorities talk crap about hmong...”
What the fuck do you know about my family? My family is the coolest people when it comes to having whites’ or minorities’ friends. Don’t go off generalizing my family with other Hmong families just because you’ve had bad experience with other Hmong families. Let me tell you; my grandpa no longer exist in this world, and I have a grandma (septs-grandma) who flirt with anyone whom is younger than she is. My dad, who is friend with anyone he sees (retirees, working class people, neighbors), and my mother who treats people the way she wanted to be treated by them. And my siblings who does not give any shit about people’s races or nationalities. Well, my relatives, many of them are unable to speak Hmong, and are married to other’s nationalities. And me who doesn’t give a shit what other Hmong people do, all I care is my studies of Hmong’s behavior in a diverse world, and how they are playing along. Thus my career is nowhere near this subject, it will be an interesting paper to share and compare with my friends.

“i'm not about to let some stupid hmong ppl who are freakin close minded put my friends down” You may be right about one thing, me stupid? Sure, I don’t mind being called stupid, but closed minded? I don’t think so. It is you who is closed minded, jumping to conclusion? You should understand that, the Hmong people, that you’ve encounter will learn to accept this diverse American world, and they will slowly realize their stupidities.

You sure got offended there…I can understand why.

Nekoyuyu

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
let me get this straight...you're open minded, right?...i mean at least that's what you claim to be...and you claim to have no thoughts whatsoever about hmongs but yet...you're getting all worked up over my comments...you want me to not generalize...that's fine...99.9999999999999999999% then...there is that better?...someone who doesn't give a rats a$$ about hmongs shouldn't care about what i say or don't say about them, right?...but yet...here you are cussing ppl out and making yourself and your family out to be some sort of paragon...i can care less what you or your family do or don't do...i've been in this world long enough to understand and know all i need to know and understand about the hmong ppl...i don't need someone (especially a hmong) to talk to me like i'm some sort of incompetent idiot who doesn't know anything...

and no i'm not offended...like i said...i don't care what you say or do...because i don't know you and you don't know me...sounds to me like you're the one who's offended because you're the one who's getting angry over my comment...not the other way around...don't try to pretend that you understand me and know where i'm coming from because you don't know me...you don't know how my thought process works...so, don't even say you understand me

and another thing...i'm not b*******...i'm just stating my opinions and such...if you don't like it...who cares?...since you're not "hmong" you should be familiar with the first amendment, am i correct?...you should be familiar with freedom of speech, right?...i'll gladly have a debate but i'm not about to stoop as low as to start cussing ppl out or passing judgment about someone's character...especially someone i don't even know or give a crap about

Muddie Murda

smile...
if you dont' want to be hmong, why don't you just dye your hair blond, change their first and last name to something else that nobody knows that you are hmong.
Tee-hee... If you look around, isn't that what most people are doing? Dying their hair a different color...yet, you know what? These are the people who claim to have Hmong pride. :eek: That's shocking! :rolleyes:

anit-hmong: According to your comment, you sure hate being hmong. The only way to not have the hmong blood line in you, is to commit sucide and be reborn. Or claimed that you are not hmong. According to your comment, you know how to write hmong; whatever got you to put your effort on learning the written language of the people you hate the most?
Oh! Oh! You know what people always say? "You can't hate what you don't know!" Or something along that line. You know what I mean. Anyways, yeah...Anti-Hmong knows ALOT about the Hmong culture. Haha which surprises me as well. But since she knows so much about them, her dislike towards the Hmong culture (or people whatever), is quite understandable.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i care less what hmong people are doing nowadays..kill each other.. go head..don't care.. yes it affects me because i'm hmong but i don't care.. it's not me.. other race can go head and hate me.. hating doesn't hurt.. and it's not true.. not all chinese, thai, lao, viet, and french hates us.. you can say some but not all.. so again, i don't care..won't hurt me.. :)

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Well I had to read up on this, cause I was bored and had nothing better to do. HEHEHE.

Anyways, HATE OR LOVE HMONG, it's up to the person> LET THEM DEAL with it their own way.

Also don't generalize too much about hating or loving hmong peeps, they aren't all that great either. I mean yeah there are some who deserve some respect.

But for me, before I can respect you, you gotta respect me.

Enough said. So what is really wrong with HMONG PEEPS, why don't you guys go and ask them, cause you wanna know the truth right. Do some research, and when you're done, come back and report.

So in the mean time, if you haven't done any research and just saying this and that and I hate or I love HMONG, don't post. okay.

If they all wanna kill each other let them, I mean less stupid A$$ people to deal with.

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
Oh! Oh! You know what people always say? "You can't hate what you don't know!" Or something along that line. You know what I mean. Anyways, yeah...Anti-Hmong knows ALOT about the Hmong culture. Haha which surprises me as well. But since she knows so much about them, her dislike towards the Hmong culture (or people whatever), is quite understandable.
Someone who knows ALOT about the Hmong culture would not criticize the entire Hmong race based on little observations and experiences on a few pple of the race. Someone who knows ALOT about the Hmong culture would help the Hmongs become better people instead of ridiculing it. Just because someone sees flaws in the culture, it doesn't mean that she has all the answers and knowledge like the mentality about a certain culture, in this case, her Hmong culture that she supposely 'hates.'

I wouldn't give any creditability towards someone who is not educated about the Hmong culture and yet, does not lend a helping hand to better the people and understand the people intelligently.

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
dude, no one said anything about me being right...all i've said was that i hate hmongs...and i have to say, i do know more about the hmongs than i need to know or want to know...whether that's enough to pacify you ppl or not don't matter to me...and seeing as hmongs these days are so high and mighty...they don't need help from some low life like me...am i right?...hmongs have all the answers to everything...i hate hmongs but at the same time...i'm not a fake...i don't go around pretending to be someone i'm not

Muddie Murda

smile...
Hahaha anti-hmong can't seem to admit that she does have a little care for hmong people ^_^ HAHAHAH jk jk jk (not really kidding)

Well it's like...i don't know...just that thing you have to do! Like like like Topics on Tata Young...I just gotta click and state my thoughts. ^_^ ok I don' tknow....

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
haha...like muddie said...it's one of those things that you just have to do...haha...no...more like keeping up with how dumb hmong ppl are getting each and everyday so i can do what i do best...and that is to...well, i'm sure you ppl know what i do best regarding hmong ppl...no need to get into an explanation =)

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
dude, no one said anything about me being right...all i've said was that i hate hmongs...and i have to say, i do know more about the hmongs than i need to know or want to know...whether that's enough to pacify you ppl or not don't matter to me...and seeing as hmongs these days are so high and mighty...they don't need help from some low life like me...am i right?...hmongs have all the answers to everything...i hate hmongs but at the same time...i'm not a fake...i don't go around pretending to be someone i'm not
I agree that no one even I have said that you were right.

It's funny that you said the Hmongs don't need help from you. It's also nice of you to assume that the Hmongs back in the homelands aren't crying for our help.

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
i think ppl are totally missing my point here...it's like banging my head against a wall...either i'm not clear enough or ppl are really dense around here...i have my opinion about whether it's the former or the latter...but i'll refrain from stating it....

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
haha. it's okay if someone doesn't like someone. just spit it out. why hide it? but just remember that you've only met the wrong people that's why you hate them. not "ALL" of them are bad. just like me, i hate mexican people and black people. and some other asian that i met. thai, laos, philliphines. i hate it only because i met the wrong people. i don't hate all of them just because i met some stupid people. do i make myself clear? haha.:lol:

suesan

sarNie Egg
“they don't give a crap about hmongs...almost all my friends are either white or minorities and everywhere i go...hmong ppl talk crap about them...putting them down...” Do you actually think that I do not have any friends of other nationalities? Unlike you I don’t have any Hmong friend, and all my friends are college students and they are part of the baby boomer. If someone talks shit about your friend, you should resolve it right there. Go up to their face and tell them, if a fight breaks up, than fight for your righteous. Many Hmong girls who bitch about other are almost always too scared to fight. Trust me, that will resolved your problem, and thou they might hate you, you will gain some respect from them.

“take a look around you...your parents...your grandparents...your aunts...your uncles...your whole freakin family and your friends...they all talk crap about white ppl and other minorites more than the white or the minorities talk crap about hmong...”
What the fuck do you know about my family? My family is the coolest people when it comes to having whites’ or minorities’ friends. Don’t go off generalizing my family with other Hmong families just because you’ve had bad experience with other Hmong families. Let me tell you; my grandpa no longer exist in this world, and I have a grandma (septs-grandma) who flirt with anyone whom is younger than she is. My dad, who is friend with anyone he sees (retirees, working class people, neighbors), and my mother who treats people the way she wanted to be treated by them. And my siblings who does not give any shit about people’s races or nationalities. Well, my relatives, many of them are unable to speak Hmong, and are married to other’s nationalities. And me who doesn’t give a shit what other Hmong people do, all I care is my studies of Hmong’s behavior in a diverse world, and how they are playing along. Thus my career is nowhere near this subject, it will be an interesting paper to share and compare with my friends.

“i'm not about to let some stupid hmong ppl who are freakin close minded put my friends down” You may be right about one thing, me stupid? Sure, I don’t mind being called stupid, but closed minded? I don’t think so. It is you who is closed minded, jumping to conclusion? You should understand that, the Hmong people, that you’ve encounter will learn to accept this diverse American world, and they will slowly realize their stupidities.

You sure got offended there…I can understand why.

Nekoyuyu

Anti hmong: girl, i think you got some issues here......Does your parents know that you hate being hmong and hate hmong people that much? I bet you if they do know about this, they will not be happy..They'll be thinking like, what a waste of time for raising a kid who don't even appreciate her own people....Don't think that since you have hmong poeple,,,you also hate your parents, your hmong friends, sisters and brothers...Come on, don't judge your own poeple in such a crucial way..they're all human being like everyone else too, you're gonna hurt some of their feelings, you know..can't you think before you say something...i thought you say that you don't want people to put you white friends and minority friends down, do you think we would appreciate you putting us hmong people down..I don't think soooooo.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
NOTHING NEW IN HERE, WE ALL KNOW ANTI-HMONG HATES HMONG.. HMONG HATES ANTI-HMONG.. IT'S FAIR.. NOW STOP!!! :)

LET WHOEVER WANNA KILL EACH OTHER KILL EACH OTHER.. :)

ITS THAT SIMPLE!

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
Anti hmong: girl, i think you got some issues here......Does your parents know that you hate being hmong and hate hmong people that much? I bet you if they do know about this, they will not be happy..They'll be thinking like, what a waste of time for raising a kid who don't even appreciate her own people....Don't think that since you have hmong poeple,,,you also hate your parents, your hmong friends, sisters and brothers...Come on, don't judge your own poeple in such a crucial way..they're all human being like everyone else too, you're gonna hurt some of their feelings, you know..can't you think before you say something...i thought you say that you don't want people to put you white friends and minority friends down, do you think we would appreciate you putting us hmong people down..I don't think soooooo.
thanks for telling me i've got issues...it's greatly appreciated *sarcastically*...and if you must know...my family knows how strongly i hate hmong ppl...and no, my parents DID NOT raise me...i raised myself AND my younger brother...THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!...don't go telling me what i should and shouldn't be feeling about my "parents"...stay away from talking about what i should and shouldn't do or feel regarding my "parents"...and the comment about thinking before i say something...trust me...i always mean every single word that comes out of my mouth...thanks for telling me that you know me better than i know myself

i'll repeat myself...i do hate hmongs...and i'm not going to hide that fact...as for my reasons for hating them...i'm not about to share them except for the fact that they're a bunch of idiots who think they're so high and mighty just because they're hmong...always whine whine whine...and it's always about them them them...like everyone should cater to them because they are hmong...and we all know hmongs are the greatest human beings to ever grace this earth, right?...yeah yeah...whatever...and the fact that i can read, write, and speak hmong...that's got nothing to do with my hate...and it doesn't mean that i have "hmong" pride and think i'm above everyone like the rest of the hmong population...the way you hmong ppl talk...you think you're all that and everyone should please you no matter what...you seem to think you're so great and when things don't go your way you whine about it...like a freakin spoiled brat...dude, GET REAL!!!...hmong ppl think everyone's hating on them and dissing on them when they are oh so innocent...what a bunch of BS!...take a look around you...your parents...your grandparents...your aunts...your uncles...your whole freakin family and your friends...they all talk crap about white ppl and other minorites more than the white or the minorities talk crap about hmong...as i've stated before...whites and other minorities don't even know that hmongs exist!...they don't give a crap about hmongs...almost all my friends are either white or minorities and everywhere i go...hmong ppl talk crap about them...putting them down...dude, hmong ppl don't know them...they don't have the right to put someone down because of their skin color or their racial background...and you all say hmong ppl are the greatest human beings ever...i say, just shove it...i'm not about to let some stupid hmong ppl who are freakin close minded put my friends down

Wow...ya, it's disrespectful...but don't make fun of who the hmong are. The hmong went through a WHOLE lot of shit...and it hurts once u think about it...so yea i understand u...it's not like imma stalk u down and cut ur throat for saying u hatre yo ethnicity...but chyea, i won't force u to like ur race...it's koo....

ulti-ma

sarNie Egg
Um wow so that must mean that you hate the All the RACES in the WORLD too cuz they be having gangster killing each other too, they be hating on themselves too huh? and who are you to be talking about many of the HMONG PEOPLE (the ones that you supposedly FAWKen HATE) who died for our freedom? and if you hate the hmongs so much why dont you like submit an article to the HMONG TIMES telling them that you hate the hmongs u know if u want to change something you dont just tell it to a few people you have to try to spread it through out the community... shiseeness you got shit for courage...lol don't give me the "i posted it on a fawken forum excues", cuz anyone even someone who has sh*t for confidence can post on a forum. :agg: damn you dont deserve to be a hmong not because you dislike us HMONG but because you got SH*T for CONFIDENCE