What lakorn is airing this week?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hehehe yeah its airing this wednesday and its a ghost drama somewhat -.-" x3 rawr im totally gonna catch that one and blog it if i wake on time lmao. ive been so excited for it.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Let's see. Saap Poosa is airing on the Wednesday-Thursday slot. Mon RUk Kao Tom Mud with Pat anf FIlm will be airing on the Monday-Tuesday slot soon. As for channel 7, Pancake's new lakorn just aired, so yea...

Areeya

sarNie Adult
lately, i couldn't keep up with new lakorns except for mae ka kaom wan, though. ^^'
I feel you because I feel the same way...i'm jus so addicted to this lakorn...Mart is so fine i cnt resist him

kitkat

sarNie Elites
I feel you because I feel the same way...i'm jus so addicted to this lakorn...Mart is so fine i cnt resist him
yeah i know! i'm too addicted to this point where i keep waiting for wishy's upcoming engsub uploads (it never occurs to me in the past til now). i can't believe that there's another food lakorn starring film and pat--- arugh, i never like film. "/

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
lately, i couldn't keep up with new lakorns except for mae ka kaom wan, though. ^^'
At the moment Im so stuck and glued to this lakorn all the other ones Im postponing it for awhile until I finish watching this one and that would be another week from now......so glad to hear that others are enjoying this lakorn as much as I am^^

I know me too I love this lakorn the whole casts are amazing they are all doing a wonderful job^^

yeah i know! i'm too addicted to this point where i keep waiting for wishy's upcoming engsub uploads (it never occurs to me in the past til now). i can't believe that there's another food lakorn starring film and pat--- arugh, i never like film. "/
Hehehe me too I look forward to the beginning of the week just so I can watch MKKW and I love wishy too for subbing this lakorn for us^^