What song are you listening to right now?

ijohn

sarNie Adult
Letters From War - Mark Schulz

...iv'e been to war 5 times and lost most my friends while i've been away and witnessed many divorces because of this thing we call war...i know i can go 1000 times more and i will never win the conflict inside myself,,, but i've learned to always be faithful to the friends i keep at the times i have along the path in my long struggles to find this place most people call home... i know i will die alone someday fighting the greatest fight against myself,,, i will always make time for the friends i have because i have learn to serve more then myself... war is always all around us and some come home but i feel i'm still fighting to find my place this elusive idea called home!!!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
Missy Higgins - The Sound Of White

...sometimes i have to make believe i knew you and find your voice in between heart beats and pretend we met... all the time thats left reminds me of my mistakes in that i believed you exist but time brings death to all ideas,,, my stubborn heart still listens to the silence and wants you to be real,,, but i know in the dying light i/m really all alone holding onto a dream and the music searching for your voice in the sound of white in all the time thats past...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
Canon - OST My Sassy Girl

riko's love letter 2008

"[I've always kept it a secret, but I'm constantly thinking of you.

I ignore you, but I'm constantly thinking of you.

The truth is of the matter is I'm constantly thinking of you.

I like you because you are honest as a clear blue sky.

I like you because your kindness is as boundless as the sea.

Please take care of me.

The day I cut my hair too much I was embarrassed to meet you.

Please do your best.

I was secretly looking at your profile.

I wondered what I would do if you came to hate me.

What colors do you like?

What music do you like?

What kind of clothes do you like?

What hairstyle do you like?

What kind of person do you like?

I really wanted to ask you.

You are next to me.

You are where you can hear me,

but I don't say anything to you.

I say everything inside my heart.

I like you.

I like you.

I like you.

A hundred times,

A thousand times,

I can't say it enough.

Night is over now.

The sky is growing brighter.

The light coming through the curtains is falling on this letter.

Knowing that all I have to do is stretch out fingers a little and you are there makes me smile.

Knowing you are there and that I can touch you,

makes my heart beat faster.

With you this close, I fall in love.

I've never seen a shooting star.

I've never made a wish on a magic lamp.

I don't need a dream.

I have nothing to wish for.

I only want to be with you.

So don't let go of me.

I'm actually not strong.

I become lonely easily.

So please don't let go of me.

Please don't ever let go.

"I wonder if I will be discovered one day."

"I wonder if he'll figure me out."

When I thought that it made my heart race.

Like a precious treasure to a child I hid my feelings.

I've always kept it a secret, but I'm constantly thinking of you.

I ignored you, but I'm constantly thinking of you.

The truth of the matter is I'm constantly thinking of you.]"

... if only someone could love some one so much to exspress themselves before it's to late!!!

we all think we have it at some point in our lives but like new cars we all in the end want something for ourselves because we are greedy and selfish when it comes to heart... we often find happiness at points in our lives,,, but can any of us honestly say we love someone in a letter with true meaning more then playing a part... i often laugh in silence at what some people think is love but ends up being a temporary feeling for a selfish idea they think they know what it is... i admit i will die probably searching for someone i thought i new to find peace and give in to the struggle i find inside myself with values old fashioned i can do for someone else with hope to end this fight and sleep with blind eyes because i'm in love...

maybe love is only a challenge to give up a part of ourselves to become something others can remember they wish was apart of who they are when they feel they know what faith is in someone else's heart!!!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
Goodbye - Ahn Jae Wook

i wonder where you are... is the window still open to expand your space into heaven when you sleep??? do you still hide in the shadows,,, running away from yesterday... when will you come home and share your laugh again so i can forget you ever said goodbye...

... are there such things as unchanging feelings???

... home is where ever my heart lays when i'm dreaming of someone like you to ease the pain of goodbye!!!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
Faith Hill - if my heart had wings

...i'm sorry nic i'm not everything i should be... if i had one dream i could see everything you could see and i would buy you hope and all the time in the world to be a better me... if i could only be one magic thought i would be a better father to you and my name would be dad everyday of your life... i'm sorry son somedays i have to be me!!!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
I-Nine - Seven Days Of Lonely

... to day is my birthday and i herd this song and it reminded me of my friend and what she must be feeling inside her heart so i i'm making a wish that goes some thing like this: when the clouds turn the skies gray it is for a purpose,,, because even the heavens need to cry when someone as beautiful as you are given to the world to alow us to smile and it is with this idea i wish you can look into the mirror today and see the same beautiful women i see that brings me tears when she is so sad... listen to the music in the rain and wash you dougts away because you are never alone,,, you will always have a friend near when you need one... i am always here to catch your tears if you need someone to just sit in silence and listen to your heart ache...

birthdays are meant to be shared with friends so thank you for being ma' friend!!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Rave heaven remix!

This song is a stress reliever!!! Just blast this song, bop your head, and let the room spin around. Well.. stress reliever, but dizzy maker. haha