What song are you listening to right now?

ijohn

sarNie Adult
I Still Miss You
- Keith Anderson

...when you left my world i scream when i talked to god and i let myself become lonely for spent love that was not mine to give... since you've been gone i'm learning to choose my words carefully when i talk to the light because i still miss you but with time i'm finding daylight and maybe gods listening because it don't hurt so much anymore!!!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
Superman (It's Not Easy) - Rose Sirintip

...it's never easy being a man with so much doubt... life is grays and blacks on the days i am me more then someone else... color colors my dreams still because of the youth inside myself and i take the moments to breathe just being me nothing else because i choose to live with out everything but you,,, the dreams i keep...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
Ave Maria - Beyoncé

... the shadows of the past occupy the emptiness i feel without you,,, heaven pour me into the light for the weakness strains my soul without her voice... i know i'm selfish when i miss her,,, turning the past in to ghost that haunt my emptiness with out her... rest my heart today absent of drink because i'm so tired today... loneliness wraps the day...

ps. Ty JJ for the song,,, it has memories wrapped up in the gift of sound!!! :) :) :) :) :)