What the Devil Calls Love (Completed)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

-Phet’s Spa: Kwang’s Bedroom-

Kwang let Nick go and picked up the bag of products. Her heart was racing at what she intended to do with Nick. She opened the door into the spa and set everything on the counter. All the girls had already left for the evening since Phet didn’t go to her spa class trip. The ladies couldn’t take on extra clients. Kwang grabbed Nick’s hands again and led him to her room.

She closed the door and locked it. “Nick, I love you.” She leaped at him and kissed him even more tenderly than she had ever kissed any other man. He was actually the only man she had ever kissed.

Nick couldn’t stop now that Kwang had taken initiative. Her kiss felt even more passionate now that she kissed him back. He had never given her the chance to respond to his kisses before, and he liked the ones from today better.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” asked Nick between breaths.

“I’m really sure,” huffed Kwang in response to the attraction she felt for Nick.

Nick picked Kwang up with both arms and carried her to the bed. He gently set her down and they both looked into each other’s eyes. Nick lowered his head towards Kwang and her arms still wrapped around his neck. His lips lowered towards Kwang their kisses became softer and gentler. Nick wanted to be as gentle as possible even though he hadn’t had to be gentle for a while.

Kwang wanted to be with Nick. She didn’t want to hold back her desire for him any longer. If Nick wasn’t meant to be with her forever, she swore to herself that he’ll be the only man she let touch her and she decided she will not regret her decision to be with him tonight.

Kwang felt Nick’s hot breath against her skin as he moved his lips towards her forehead and gently kissed her. He moved towards her ear lobes and then her neck. Nick then moved back towards her lips. Nick couldn’t wait any longer, he moved his hands to unbutton Kwang’s pink blouse from her belly button up. Kwang giggled as his fingers tinkled her belly. Nick smiled in response. Kwang felt Nick’s bulge press against her jean shorts. Nick’s grin turned into a surprise look when Kwang reached down to unbutton his pants. This got Nick even more excited. Nick quickly got up to pull his pants off and assisted Kwang with her shorts. Even though the two have been together before, both were shy and acted like a newlywed couple. The intense passion they had for one another minutes before faded as the reality of consent lingered in both their minds.

The evening sky had turned dark as the moon’s reflection through the window was their only source of light. Kwang felt relieved the lights were off since she didn’t know how well her performance would be. Nick grabbed the blanket at the foot of the bed and covered them up as he got back on top of Kwang.

Kwang giggled and Nick chuckled. “It feels like we are newlyweds.”

Kwang laughed some more and commented, “How do you know what it feels like to be a newlywed?”

“And you know?” asked Nick. He lowered his lips towards her neck and gently kissed lower and lower. Their hearts both raced as they both willingly made love.

-Yodsaman Mansion: Prince’s Bedroom-

Prince woke up in the morning and headed for the shower. He had thought about the secret he had kept hidden and decided to go ahead and confront his mom. As he grabbed for his towel, he heard his cell phone ring. He rushed to answer it and Nick was on the other end.

-Seafood Galore-

“Someone is behind everything and I want to find out who,” said Nick.

“I think I know who it is,” said Prince. “And I think you may be suspecting my mom.”

-I Scream Ice Cream Shoppe-

“Thanks for setting this up for me,” said Knight towards Blank.

After a couple minutes Mary came walking to the ice cream shop and handed Blank his cell phone charger.

“I can’t believe that this was so important that you had to make me come all this way to give this to you. Couldn’t you just use a pay phone if you run out of battery?” asked Mary.

“Mary,” said Knight standing in the doorway of the shop.

Mary had no escape. She couldn’t believe that her cousin would set her up. He shrugged his shoulders and left to go to the storage room.

“We need to talk. If we don’t, things won’t be clear between us and I hate grey areas,” said Knight.

“Speak for yourself,” said Mary.

“What do you mean by that?” asked Knight.

“You were definitely in the grey with your sister for a long time,” said Mary.

“Hey, I’ve learned from it and that’s why I don’t want to be stuck there with us,” said Knight.

Knight walked up to Mary and grabbed her hands. She instantly blushed and he noticed.

“Let’s talk here or go someplace else,” suggested Knight.

-Apple Park-

“So you saw Nappa and I dancing the other night?” asked Knight.

Mary looked up at Knight and quickly turned away and looked straight ahead.

Knight moved in front of Mary and lifted her chin up with one hand. “Hey, I thought that I could accept being with someone else, but there’s something about you that I can’t let go of. Yes, I thought you’d be a simple hook up at one point, but then the more I got to talking to you, the more I felt like you were different. And that really makes me want to get to know you better.”

“Well, everything is kind of awkward,” said Mary.

“It’s only awkward because you’re making it that way,” grinned Knight. “Yeah, you’re my friend’s cousin, but I asked permission and he said it was okay. The only other person who has to okay me liking you is you. And I know that you like me. You admitted it on the phone.”

Mary blushed even more and exclaimed, “I did not! I simply said I was jealous of you.” Her face grew redder.

Knight started to laugh at her embarrassment. He thought it was cute. He asked her if she was willing to ask him not to date anyone else and to wait for her. Mary agreed and told Knight not to date anyone else, even though they are not dating. Knight told her she could blush around him anytime and she laughed. Mary began to relax.

“You don’t have to worry about Nappa. I went out with her just that one night and I felt no chemistry with her,” said Knight.

To reassure Mary even further, Blank had told Mary earlier in the day about what happened in class after Mary left. Blank also helped Knight out by telling Mary what Knight thought about Nappa.

-Flashback-
“After you left, your friend got screwed faced so badly,” laughed Blank.

“Blank, you’re so immature,” stated Mary.

“Sorry!” said Blank with a sarcastic look. “Today, in history class, I found out that in New Zealand, she was expelled for cheating on an exam. That’s why her parents moved to Thailand.”

“Is that true?” asked Mary.

“Yeah, I found out from the principal himself. They were talking about it in the next room as I was waiting to receive my punishment,” remarked Blank. “Yeah, and Knight supposedly found out before he went out with her too. But, he told me he wanted to make some girl jealous so he wanted to date as many girls as possible no matter who they were.”
-End Flashback-

Blank did not give out that he knew the two liked each other in what he told Mary earlier. She had no idea her cousin would trick her into meeting Knight at the ice cream shop.

Knight and Mary walked towards the ice cream shop to thank Blank and eat some ice cream.

-Mae Hong Son: Hotel-

“Aunt Yatna, I’m working again! Sorry I abandoned work to go stop your son’s marriage with my ‘mia’,” said Nick over his cellphone.

“This is why I’d rather my son marry her. You abandon work when you have her,” said Yatna.

“I’m back aren’t I? Don’t you think I’m committed to work even if she is around me? And don’t you know that Prince agreed to stay in Thailand only if Kwang doesn’t marry him? He told me he’d move he got married to Kwang,” said Nick.

“Fine, work. Get it done and we can talk about things later,” said Yatna.

“Hey, Aunt Yatna, be careful. And, Aunt Yatna, Kwang will not be returning to the house for a while,” said Nick.

“What do you mean be careful?” asked Yatna.

“Prince and I are working on things right now, please don’t be hurt by what we are about to reveal,” said Nick. “It will take time to find proof, but we want to lessen the pain you will feel if you find out the hard way.”

Thank you,Thank you and thank you,so cutie...hehe.
Her parent story was like thiers but Nick doesn't know that was Kwang and she either.
How will Knight and Mary couple go on??? :mellow:

Things is getting good....
Update soon... ;)
You're welcome. I'm glad they're all the couples are cheerful right now :)

ahahaha nick and his perverted thoughts lol

oh lalala....the ending part was hot
:p

HOT so HOT....the last part was OH MAN i can't even explain it...perverted lol
update soon, i'm anxious to know wat will happen
This time Kwang was willing :p

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG Chapter 25 is too hot I couldn't get pass reading Nick and Kwang scene. :lol: :blush: I'll come back later to post my comment if I ever read pass Nick and Kwang scene. hehe

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Wow,My 'Mia'?Haha cool.
Loved this ff like always.
They are starting to proff,Wohoo.....

Thank you... :wub:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel sad for Nappa because she got use by Knight. Even if Nappa got expelled for cheating on an exam, Knight shouldn't have use that to his advantages in his plan to get Mary to go out with him. How would Nappa feel after she find out he know she cheating on the exam and he didn't come and ask her why and how would she feel when she find out she was use as a tool in his plan to get Mary?

Reading this chapter make me angry at Knight. :angry: Before I was fine with Knight because what he went through but reading this chapter make me think Knight is just heartless not caring who he hurt to get what he want.

Even if Knight and Mary end up together I'm still not happy because of what he did to Nappa to get to Mary.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

-Pride University-
“No one suspects that you come to the spa and pick me up to drop me off at school?” asked Kwang.

“No, they think I’m headed to work as usual. I’m glad Knight can pick you up after school too. Or else, I’d be worried sick. I mean, Nick would pester me forever to let his dear girlfriend be in danger,” said Prince.

Kwang chuckled at the comment. “I do miss him. Only a couple more days and he will be back in Bangkok. Have you two found everything you need to frame him?”

-Assistant Pat’s House-

“Dad, are you really going to throw me a welcome back party after a month of me being back?” asked Beige Nattaraka Chattawanpranu. “If you feel like you have to make it up to me for not picking me up at the airport, you don’t have to.”

“Honey, I want to throw this for you. I want to show off my beautiful daughter who just graduated from the most prestigious school to become a great lawyer!” exclaimed Pat with a huge smile.

“And, you’re going to tell me that we have Ms. Yatna Yodsaman to thank for it all, correct?” asked Beige.

“Of course your father will say that,” interrupted Pat’s wife. “He is attached to her at the hip. Might as well go marry that heartless woman.”

“Don’t say that about her,” said Assistant Pat with a little anger in his voice.

-Phet’s Spa-

“Yatna came in the other day to apologize for not knowing where Kwang left to,” said Phet to They. “If only they would let me tell her where Kwang is. I felt like she was truly sincere. She has changed,”

“But, you can never be too cautious. The kids are still investigating everything, until then, we better be safe and keep them all out of danger,” signed They.

-Pattanaworawet’s House-

“Here is some ginger soup,” said Nanny Wai to Kwang as she waited for Nick to change out of his school uniform.

Kwang suddenly felt sick from the smell of the soup. She covered her mouth and was about to puke. She ran to the nearest bathroom and knelt down at the toilet to let it all out. Nanny Wai followed Kwang and assisted her by rubbing her back. Knight came down the stairs and got worried about his sister.

“Oh god, we need to go to the hospital!” shouted Knight. “You might be dehydrated again. Or have internal bleeding. You know how when you lose too much blood, you get nauseous and sick!”

Kwang waved her arms at her brother to calm down, but she couldn’t get words out. His cologne was so strong that she felt like puking some more. Nanny Wai started to suspect that Kwang was not going into shock like Knight is panicking about and she told Knight to go shower again and not put on the cologne. He asked why, but Nanny Wai told him to hurry if he doesn’t want his sister to actually become dehydrated from vomiting too much.

-Mae Hong Son: Hotel-

“You got the video camera all set up?” asked Nick to Prince.

“Yes, I made sure mom hired him to work full time and got an office for him so that he doesn’t have to base his office elsewhere. We just need to catch him in the act,” said Prince.

“I can’t believe he is linked to my father’s death!” said Nick. “I thought I would be angrier and lash out at him, but thanks for personally flying out here to tell me yourself, with some evidence. I was calm because you kept me cool. Thanks to your yoga, I think I’ve become like you cuz!”

Prince laughed at his cousin’s remark. “My mom will be so hurt about what she is about to find out. I hope that he isn’t too dangerous anymore. He didn’t admit to killing your father on the tape himself, but he has to go to jail for conspiracy to kill them. I’m confident mother is not in it with him,” confirmed Prince.

“How is Kwang doing?” asked Nick. “At least she will be graduating in a couple days. And I will be home to celebrate it with her.”

“I know. She can’t wait to see you. She’s doing great at school. So far I don’t think mom knows that she returned to Aunt Phet. Aunt Phet lied to her in order for us to remain safe in case he is more dangerous than we are thinking,” said Prince.

After Nick hung up, he heard a knock on the door and opened it. It was Latsamee.

“Okay, we went a whole month or two without doing anything. You’ve been ignoring me and I hate it. I thought you loved me!” shouted Latsamee.

Nick closed the door and pulled Latsamee to the couch in his room. He kept hold of her hand and looked into her eyes. “I’m sorry. I fell in love with someone else.”

“Let me guess?” cried Latsamee. “You fell in love with the girl you raped? Kwang? Your cousin’s fiancé? How can you? You told me you wouldn’t fall for her and you did. You’re such an ass right now Nick!”

Nick looked down, saddened by what he had told Latsamee, “I’m really sorry. I just feel different when I’m with her. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner. I’m sorry I let you believe that we still had a relationship.” Nick felt horrible about breaking Latsamee’s heart.

“Well, did you know Kwang is a liar? Did you know that I have evidence that she’s been with Prince? She isn’t faithful to you? Did you know that since you’ve been gone, she’s been with Prince?” questioned Latsamee.

Latsamee pulled out pictures and the pictures had Prince’s arms wrapped around Kwang. Kwang always had a smile on her face. In one picture, Kwang even made a kissing face at Prince. Another had Prince’s hands on Kwang’s butt. Nick couldn’t help but be a little jealous of the pictures. The two people he trusted most got to be around each other. Prince got to do things with Kwang that Nick wished he could do. Latsamee began to whisper the serpent’s tongue and get Nick to doubt Kwang’s love for him. She began to put ideas in his head. She showed more pictures of Prince and Kwang holding hands. She showed pictures of them entering the spa and Prince walking out with new clothes and Kwang with less clothes on than she had before.

Since Nick loves Kwang, the pictures hurt him more than anything. It wasn’t that he had no trust in the two, it was hurt from being so far away from Kwang. He saw Latsamee’s effort in trying to look out for him, but he knew better than to doubt Kwang. He tossed the pictures on the hotel coffee table and told Latsamee that he needed time by himself. He thanked her for trying to look out for him.

Latsamee got up and crossed her arms. “You’re so blinded!”

As Latsamee was about to step out the door, Nick added, “Our relationship is still one that cannot go back to the the way it was. My heart has already faltered and I cannot instantly love you again.”

Latsamee’s face cringed at the thought of Nick still not immediately thinking of getting rid of Kwang. Usually he was so easy to manipulate. He was so easy to make angry at others. Then she thought of his words again and figured that he is giving her hope that she can change his mind again. Just not today. She left smiling.

-Trinity High School-

“Let’s go Knight! We have to go pick out clothes for you to wear to your sister’s graduation!” shouted Mary from the school’s gate.

Knight smiled at her excitement. He had asked her to help him pick out an outfit. Even though she still didn’t agree to date him yet, he is committed to not dating anyone because she had asked him.

“We have to get something for ours’ after hers,” said Mary. “Aren’t you glad that P'Nick is going to be coming home to see your sister soon? He went for way too long. He was only supposed to be there for a month and it ended up being two. He could’ve come to visit your sister once you know?”

“Yeah, he could’ve. But, my sister told him to stay to finish his job. She also didn’t want kidnappers kidnapping her again. It was kinda because of him that she was kidnapped,” laughed Knight.

-Phet’s Spa-

Kwang hadn’t had much contact with Nick at all. He called her at least once a week. He could call every day, but she made him promise not to call more than that because it was a waste of money. He promised and has kept it. Deep down she wanted him to call her every day.

Nick would be coming to her graduation tomorrow and she was proud of having been able to finally finish school. She saved up some money to start her business. Prince had help her find a location to open her first shop, but she wanted to wait and see what Nick wants to do with their relationship before deciding on a prime location. She wanted to know if their relationship will go further.

-Mae Hong Son-

Nick thought about the pictures he had seen. He picked them up and began to tear. Kwang looked beautiful in the pictures. Then he laughed at them imagining himself being the person Kwang made the kissy face to and being able to hug her like Prince can.

“I can’t let her know about Latsamee visiting me here. She’d be upset about not being able to visit me,” said Nick.

-Pride University-

“Apai Sirimath,” called out the announcer.

Nick had arrived in the knick of time to see Kwang walk up to the stage. Kwang looked out for Nick, since he had arrived late and saw him as he walked through the crowd. She smiled at the sight of him.

OMG Chapter 25 is too hot I couldn't get pass reading Nick and Kwang scene. :lol: :blush: I'll come back later to post my comment if I ever read pass Nick and Kwang scene. hehe
I'm still very modest w/these scenes. Glad you liked it though.

Wow,My 'Mia'?Haha cool.
Loved this ff like always.
They are starting to proff,Wohoo.....

Thank you... :wub:
Yup. I try to add some humor to my ff no matter how serious they are. Plus, it's a Thai ff, so why not? lol.

WOW WOW WOW! Nick and Kwang's scene was HOT!...... :lol:
Glad you thought so :p

Nick and Kwang's scene is just too HOT X__X
O...PROOFS? :p can't wait for more.
Yep, proof.

I feel sad for Nappa because she got use by Knight. Even if Nappa got expelled for cheating on an exam, Knight shouldn't have use that to his advantages in his plan to get Mary to go out with him. How would Nappa feel after she find out he know she cheating on the exam and he didn't come and ask her why and how would she feel when she find out she was use as a tool in his plan to get Mary?

Reading this chapter make me angry at Knight. :angry: Before I was fine with Knight because what he went through but reading this chapter make me think Knight is just heartless not caring who he hurt to get what he want.

Even if Knight and Mary end up together I'm still not happy because of what he did to Nappa to get to Mary.
Knight has been selfish since he was young. At least he improved a little bit. Growing up some...though not completely. He's still a teenager...well almost graduating high school, so he's an adult but still not fully mature. :loool:

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
OMG OMG,Can't wait for more. :dude:
Stupid Latsamee,how do she get those pic and do Kwang and Prince like that???? :arrg:
I suspact Kwang is pregnet...Hope Nick doesn't be like before cus want to them be sweet..
Who is Bige???

Thank you very much... :wub:
Love this FF :spin:.

sunisa

Just wanna drop to say I love this fanfic and please update soon. Can't wait to read more. SO good and addictive.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
UGH...latsamee....hope nck doesnt really get mad at kwang and i hope he's reasonable this time lol......

so far i thought the ff was gonna end soon since nick and kwang were getting along but seems like they are some unfinish business lol left

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
ah...at the header for chapter 25 lol HOT XD

Nick n Kwang are finally getting along, but argh....that latsamee gotta ruined everything :facepalm:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

-Pride University-

Kwang looked so happy to see Nick and Nick felt like she had grown even more beautiful. She wore a nice white sun dress accented with red flats. This made her stand out among the other entire graduating class. He noticed that her face looked a little rounder.

“Even prettier than before. She’s too cute,” grinned Nick.

Nick noticed that Kwang’s breasts had become fuller.

“She must be sporting a push up bra,” chuckled Nick. “Silly. Her breasts are already perfect; she doesn’t have to do that to impress all these other men and teenage boys out here.”

When the ceremony was over, Kwang rushed to Nick and wrapped her arms around him. They both wanted to give each other a big kiss, but they did not want to display public affection. Although they already did it by hugging in public. Instead, Nick lifted Kwang up and twirled her around. Her dress started to lift up showing her smooth legs.

“Hey there rebel, your girl’s dress is flying up and you’re allowing her to give all the men out here a free show!” commented Gai.

Nick set Kwang down and wrapped one arm around Kwang. Everyone knew what Nick was thinking about, except for Kwang due to her innocence.

As the family continued to take pictures, Nick noticed that Prince wrapped his arms around Kwang as they’ve always done in the past. Nick, however felt great jealousy that his cousin was touching Kwang. He was a little selfish and wanted her all to himself because he had been gone for so long. Nick walked off jealous about what he saw, but didn’t want to jump into conclusions either. He left to go to the courtyard to cool himself off. He wanted to play it cool and not be the freak jealous guy. Everyone else pretty much knew he was jealous and let him think that he was great at hiding it.

Kwang, Prince, Gai, and Phet laughed as Nick walked off. After more pictures, Kwang suddenly felt sick again. She ran to the nearest bathroom. Knight and Mary looked at each other and ran after Kwang. Prince did the same thing. Everyone was concerned.

When Kwang stepped out, Prince asked Kwang what was wrong. Kwang told him she didn’t know, so he told her that she must go see the doctor. He learned his lesson for letting her go without seeing a doctor in the past and this time, he’s not letting her ignore her symptoms. Kwang agreed to liven up the worries. Prince wrapped his arms around Kwang and they walked towards his car. Nick came back from the school’s courtyard just in time to see both of Prince’s arms around Kwang and the two walking to the car together. Latsamee’s words lingered in his head. He didn’t want to doubt Kwang and Prince, but Latsamee was very manipulative with her words.

“She’s not even worried that I’m not around,” frowned Nick.

-Latsamee’s Apartment-

“Uncle, you came,” said Latsamee.

“Yes. I heard you are going to betray me,” said Lawyer Toon.

“What are you talking about? asked Latsamee.

“You plan on marrying Nick and not giving me my portion,” said Lawyer Toon. “Thom told me all about you paying him to go spy on that Kwang girl and taking pictures of Prince and Kwang together.”

“But, isn’t it a good thing for me to do that? I’m doing it for you. That way Nick will doubt Kwang and she will basically be forced to marry Prince like you had hoped for,” said Latsamee.

“Stop with the crap!” shouted Lawyer Toon. “I planted a freakin’ microphone in your apartment. I knew that Nick would not go back to you. I’m a guy, I know when that kid has fallen in love. Been with this family since before he was even born. He will never go back to you! When you went to Mae Hong Son to try and get him back, I had someone plant a mic in here. I had a feeling I couldn’t trust you because you keep fooling around and not hurrying with our original plan in the first place. You were supposed to get that kid to marry you years ago and split with me. Now I know you plan on running off with the fortunes after you get it from him.”

“What? You planted a mic in here?” asked Latsamee, a little annoyed. “It’s not true uncle, I won’t take all the money.”

“When you got home from Mae Hong Son I called you and after we hung up you blatantly said that you will take everything. You don’t intend to give me anything even though I thought about sharing with you all along!”

“Fine, Uncle. You caught me. I’m so bad,” exaggerated Latsamee. “You were with that aunt of this foolish kid forever and you haven’t even gotten close to owning the company.”

“Because you took so dang forever, Yatna changed her mind about her fortunes. At first she was going to give her nephew his portion a while back, but then she was convinced he was too immature to handle his portion of the company. If he had gotten the company since he was young, I could’ve easily taken some of the shares from the company. I swayed Assistant Pat to compliment Nick about his studies and he would be great running the company as a teenager. But, then that loyal Assistant Pat decides to train Nick to become too smart and read fine print so that is why I had to enlist your help. But you took forever to get him to pop the question. And Yatna ended up hating the crap out of you. You had to be dumb at the dinner party to make her dislike you. And that Nick is easily convinced, but he somehow still has that good heart that his parents taught him and he can’t truly disobey his aunt’s orders. When she told him dump you, he basically did by not marrying you. But, then he can’t break a girl’s heart, that’s why his first girl dumped him the first place. He is never the dumper, he’s always the dumpee. That’s why he is still with you.”

“Well, then…why didn’t you just cancel the plans once you knew Yatna won’t allow the marriage between me and him?” asked Latsamee.

“Because, I could easily convince her to accept you and give you another chance. That’s why she allowed you back to the home sometimes, when she isn’t around. Then, Yatna had to go off changing her mind about things again and telling me that she will give her son her portion of the company. Which I thought was a great thing, someone that I can actually manipulate and I can swindle from. However, she goes changing her mind again because Assistant Pat had to convince her that Prince wasn’t properly trained and she should run it until he was. Then he didn’t want to come back to Thailand for some reason and finally he came back but she figured in order to keep him here he had to have a wife and kids to force him to stay. I agreed. But somehow Nick had to go and rape that girl and the marriage postponed. I could’ve lived off of Yatna and still take money from Prince’s portion. All I had to do that day was get Kwang and Prince to sign the marriage license, he would stay in Thailand and his mom would retire and I take some money. Then Nick would then have to go back to you. You get his portion and share with me and vice versa,” stated Lawyer Toon.

“Well, geez, sorry I ruined that plan,” whined Latsamee.

“Now that I know you aren’t going to give me my portion, I will have to tell Nick you used him,” threatened Lawyer Toon.

“Well,” said Latsamee. “If you do, I will tell Yatna about you using her for money.”

Lawyer Toon was annoyed. Then stated, “Fine. End this now. I no longer need you. I will just propose to that woman and make her work and hope she dies fast so that I can get some ownership of her company. Then I can get those kids to sign over their portion”

“You think too complicated, Uncle,” said Latsamee. “I just lie and get the guy and once caught in my trap, I take and I bail. I think I’ve gone too far and invested too much time to be thrown out. We’ll see who actually gets more money uncle. At least you don’t intend to kill your own niece and I don’t intend to hurt you. Friendly competition from now on?”

-Pride University-

“Oh Nick, so glad you’re back. Prince just took Kwang to the hospital,” said Phet.

Nick started to worry. “What do you mean?”

“She started throwing up again and Prince had the nearest car. We told him to bring her first and we’d go find you and tell you to follow em,” said Knight.

“Which hospital?” asked Nick.

“The nearest one. We’re going to ride with Knight’s parents since we took the bus here and didn’t drive the car. Knight’s dad went to get the van, we’re heading there now!” said Gai.

Nick rushed to his car without offering anyone else a ride.

“Jeez, that boy,” said Gai. “Head over heels over her. Love makes people crazy. Remind me to never fall in love.”

“Honey, you have to fall in love at least once or you miss out on the right person to spend the rest of your life with,” said Phet. She looked at They and smiled.

They all got in the van and headed for the hospital.

-Hospital-

“Mr. Priseth Yodsaman, please come in,” said the nurse.

Prince entered the doctor’s office and Kwang looked up at him.

“I have some good news to tell the both of you. I remembered you are her fiancé from the last visit,” smiled the doctor.

“I just want to say, that she is not sick from anemia or dehydration this time,” said the doctor.

“What is she sick from?” asked Prince. “Her brother told me that she’s been throwing up a lot.”

“I wanted to let the parents know at the same time that you two are having a baby,” said the doctor excitedly.

Prince and Kwang looked at each other and smiled.

Someone knocked at the door and the doctor said, “Come in.”

OMG OMG,Can't wait for more. :dude:
Stupid Latsamee,how do she get those pic and do Kwang and Prince like that???? :arrg:
I suspact Kwang is pregnet...Hope Nick doesn't be like before cus want to them be sweet..
Who is Bige???

Thank you very much... :wub:
Love this FF :spin:.
Great guess! Kwang is pregnant! :baby-scene-pop-corn:
Beige is Assistant Pat's daughter and she just came back from a foreign country. We'll see some more of her later.

Just wanna drop to say I love this fanfic and please update soon. Can't wait to read more. SO good and addictive.
So glad you're reading!! I will try to update more this Thursday. I barely finished this chapter a few minutes ago.

argh...I hate Latsamee :arrg: . she call that looking out for him lol
I know. She's just trying to use everything she can to get him to stay with her. She's selfish and can't believe Nick couldn't see through her in the first place. But then again, Nick went through a lot.

UGH...latsamee....hope nck doesnt really get mad at kwang and i hope he's reasonable this time lol......

so far i thought the ff was gonna end soon since nick and kwang were getting along but seems like they are some unfinish business lol left
Yep, some unfinished business. But, the ff will end soon :( Nick's not too horrible anymore; it's just their love life is filled with many obstacles. Saifah would wish for another r scene. haha.

ah...at the header for chapter 25 lol HOT XD

Nick n Kwang are finally getting along, but argh....that latsamee gotta ruined everything :facepalm:
I know, I would've used Cheer's face on that picture, but then I figured since I burn it so much, it wouldn't matter who's face is there because you can't really tell anyways, unless you're really looking.

awh man, the b*tch gotta ruin eveythin, awh Lat. is a argh! love the update, hope to read more.
Hope you read more as well and all the way to the end :p

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
So do Nick had a girl before???? :scratchchin:
Ahhh,can't wait to know what will Nick think about Kwang pragnet...
Will he be happy??? :nailbiter:

This cap is really good,we have all answer here...
Gai is just too cute how she say to Nich that he was head over heel for Kwang..... :wub:

Oh, may i know when will this FF end???
Update soon.. :kiss:

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
ah....cliffhanger lol Nick must be at the door and OMG Kwang's pregno. :baby-scene-pop-corn:
Nick better be reasonable and become a good daddy. i can totally imagine it already. can't wait for the next update XD XD XD

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
why do i feel like there will be a misunderstanding just to twist the story up a bit lol
:baby-scene-pop-corn: BABY! should i really congratulate Kwang, well she and Prince are happy, but what about Nick??? but anyway BABY! hahah :coverlaf:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

-Freeway-

“Gah! Why does my tire have to blow up now?” freaked Nick. “And why did I have to lose my phone? Such bad luck.”

-Hospital: Dr’s Office-

“Hi doctor!” exclaimed Knight.

The doctor recognized Knight and told him to come in if his sister consents to it. Kwang told the doctor it was fine for Knight to know what is going on. Kwang smiled at her brother and told him he is about to be an uncle. Knight smiled and ran to his sister and bent down to hug her.

“Where is Aunt Phet?” asked Kwang. “I want to tell her too.”

“She’s waiting out there with everyone else. They told me only family could come in, so they all voted for me to come in. Plus, I worry about my sister you know? Shouldn’t you have asked for Nick first?” stated Knight.

“I know you worry about me,” said Kwang. “I want to tell him about this in a special way. Promise you both will keep it a secret until I get the surprise ready. Where is Nick by the way? Did he ever come back from the courtyard?”

“He’s not here yet?” asked Knight. “He left before we did. And we took the back roads.”

“Really?” asked Prince. “Let me give him a call.”

“No use in that,” stated Knight. “He dropped his phone as he was rushing off and I picked it up just as we were getting in the van.”

Kwang started to get worried. Prince looked at her and told her everything is okay. She just had to be patient. Nick could’ve been stuck in traffic because he took a different route.

The doctor sat at a daze at the conversation in his office. He got curious and finally asked who Nick was. Knight looked at the doctor and said, “My brother in law.”

“Brother in law? Isn’t Mr. Priseth your brother in law?” asked the doctor.

“Nope, he used to be my future brother in law though,” said Knight.

Then the nurse knocked on the door and told the doctor that they needed him back in the ER because a trauma had arrived and they needed help badly.

The doctor excused himself and told them that they are free to leave.

-Hospital: Emergency Hallway-

Kwang, Knight, and Prince left the doctor’s office and was about to leave, but the curtains to the trauma room allowed Kwang to spot who was in there as a nurse walked out. She heard lots of beeping from the cardiac machine and Kwang suddenly dropped to the ground.

-Yodsaman Empire-

“What?” shouted Yatna. “I’ll be on my way. Assistant Pat, let’s go. Nick is in the hospital!”

-Hospital: Emergency Room-

“Are you alright now?” asked Phet and she stroked Kwang’s hair.

Kwang looked around and realized she was in the hospital still. An IV was started in her arms again and she suddenly asked, “How is Nick?”

“What do you mean?” asked Phet.

Knight and Prince looked at each other thinking she was referring to him not showing up to see her earlier.

“I don’t know,” said Prince. “He still hasn’t arrived yet. I called home and he isn’t there either.”

Kwang was on the verge of tears. “What I mean is how is he? He’s in that trauma room and there were beeping.”

Prince walked over to Kwang. “You must be mistaken, he can’t be in there,” stated Prince.

“No, I saw him. I know it is him. You know how you get this feeling in the pit of your stomach? And I saw that it was him with my own eyes,” cried Kwang.

Prince was about to deny that Nick was in the trauma room, but suddenly he heard a familiar voice.

“You had better make my nephew live!” shouted Yatna at the medics outside of the ER doorway.

Prince peered out and saw his mom. He rushed out to greet her. Yatna saw her son and rushed to him to ask how Nick is. Prince told his mom he had no idea Nick was in the hospital and that he had come in because of Kwang. Yatna began to explain that Nick had been hit by a motorcycle. He was changing a tire on his car and a guy ran into him on his motorcycle. Yatna told Prince that the EMTs told her that the motorcyclist was drunk.
Both rushed to the room Nick was in. The doctor who treated Kwang came out of the room and said, “Woah, you again?”

“Yes, doctor. How is my cousin doing?” asked Prince.

“We pretty much have him under control now. He was losing a lot of blood, but we replaced it and luckily he is currently stable,” said the doctor.

“Please, let Nick live!” shouted Yatna at the doctor; all hysterical.

The nurses rushed over to calm Yatna down and the doctor walked to dictate on Nick’s progress. He pondered to himself and realized the Nick that Kwang had talked about is her ex fiance’s cousin. He thought this was a pretty interesting family. “Like a soap opera.”

-Hospital: ICU-

Kwang had stayed with Nick as he laid in his bed without response. She whispered her love for him. She hugged him, read to him, and kissed his cheeks. She did everything she always wanted to do when she meets her life partner. He had always been busy with work that every time they got along, he had to depart or something came up to prevent them from seeing each other for long periods of time. She thought about how hard their love life is. Very complicated. But, she didn’t want to trade it for the anything else. She saw his commitment to his work and family. She knew his heart now that they got to talk more often. He wasn’t the Nick that was cold and angry all the time like when she first met him.

-Cafeteria-

“Glad you are down here eating. That baby of yours need to be healthy so it can grow and see its daddy,” said Gai.

“I know. I can’t wait to tell him we’re having a baby,” said Kwang.

“You haven’t told him yet?” asked Gai. “I heard that even though people are unresponsive, they can still hear. That’s the last sense they lose before death too!”

Knight came in and interrupted, “Gai, thanks for being so straightforward with my sister.”

Gai laughed and Knight told Gai that they shouldn’t joke about death. Kwang told them it was okay. The doctor had told her that he was stable now and that all they have to do is wait for him to wake up.

-Hospital: ICU-

“Nick, I have something to tell you. I know you’re lying there in the hospital bed unresponsive right now. I know that you will wake up again. You will wake up because you need to raise your baby,” said Latsamee.

Kwang opened the door to Nick’s room slightly as she heard Latsamee cry.

Latsamee continued, “I’m having your baby Nick! You need to wake up and support it. You told me you loved me just the other day. If you love me then you will wake up and we can raise our baby together.”

All of a sudden, Latsamee shouted, “Doctor! He’s waking up!”

Kwang’s heart began to thump loudly. Nick was coming back and it was because Latsamee was here. The doctors rushed in and told Latsamee to step out. Kwang was about to run off, but Latsamee reached the door and said, “Oh, you’re here.”

-Flashback-
As Latsamee sat at the bed telling Nick she was pregnant, she was smirking. She had heard Nick was injured from Thom. She hired Thom to keep following Kwang and figured out a plan to get rid of Kwang. She came in the hospital and saw Kwang in the cafeteria. She waited until Kwang got up from the table to rush to Nick’s room. She sat down and smirked as she made sure Kwang heard what she said to Nick. What was even better was that Nick actually awoke from his unresponsiveness.
-End Flashback-

Latsamee pulled Kwang to the bench. “I have something to tell you. I am pregnant with Nick’s baby. I’ve been pregnant for 2 months already.”

Kwang looked at Latsamee and a tear started to formulate in her eyes.

“Nick told me that he felt obliged to take responsibility for what he did to you. I told him that he could be with the both of us. But, now that I am having his baby, I want to be selfish for once,” said Latsamee.

Gai and Knight came back from their stop at the gift shop. Kwang stood up and she told them to follow her out.

So do Nick had a girl before???? :scratchchin:
Ahhh,can't wait to know what will Nick think about Kwang pragnet...
Will he be happy??? :nailbiter:

This cap is really good,we have all answer here...
Gai is just too cute how she say to Nich that he was head over heel for Kwang..... :wub:

Oh, may i know when will this FF end???
Update soon.. :kiss:
Yep, I mentioned it in an earlier chapter how Nick and Latsamee met. He kinda got dumped by a girl and that's why he was drinking at the bar illegally.

I'm still not sure what chapter this will end. I originally planned 30 w/my ch. summaries, but because I changed some things d/t not wanting everyone to hate Nick forever & more cute scenes, I may have added some chapters (I haven't written them yet) or it could still end at 30 :fanfic:

Lawyer Toon is just too much.....
Kwang :graduate: ,feel like she is very beautiful.....
She would be pretty in that white sun dress and red shoes :) Lawyer Toon is really evil :nono1:

eeeek...Kwang is preggo....!

Of course Nick will be happy since he's head over heels for her hahaha
notice the red heels on the ch. graphic? hehe "Head over heels" for Kwang. hahaha

ah....cliffhanger lol Nick must be at the door and OMG Kwang's pregno. :baby-scene-pop-corn:
Nick better be reasonable and become a good daddy. i can totally imagine it already. can't wait for the next update XD XD XD
Awe :( It's not Nick. Now that I think of it, it really sucks that Nick wasn't the first to find out about having a baby. Isn't it in every lakorn the main guy is pretty much the last to know anything?...Shoot! My bad :mellow:

why do i feel like there will be a misunderstanding just to twist the story up a bit lol
:baby-scene-pop-corn: BABY! should i really congratulate Kwang, well she and Prince are happy, but what about Nick??? but anyway BABY! hahah :coverlaf:
No misunderstanding from Nick...but from Kwang :no: