What the Devil Calls Love (Completed)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
wow...Kwang getting engaged already...so fast lol
i bet Nick gonna cause chaos to her...seems like he loves seeing her in pain :p

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

-Phet’s Spa: Kwang’s Bedroom-

Phet told Kwang that she knew about what was going on behind her back because of They. But, because of money issues, she let the women do what they wanted as long as the profit does not come back to the spa and accusing it if they get caught.

“Kwang, you must accept Yatna’s offer. You will have money.” said Phet.

“But, that is like I’m selling myself! How can I do that? I am fine here with you. I can find another job. I’m still young and healthy. I want to take care of you!” cried Kwang.

Phet then added, “I am fine. I have They here. I have the women here. Kwang, you will be able to afford to find your brother!”

-Flashback
“Mom! Dad! Come out! I’m home!” cried Kwang. She had gone to the market to sell the mango rice that her mom had prepared that afternoon. After selling everything she decided to take her little brother to the playground afterwards. While at the playground Kwang’s little brother wanted ice cream. Since Kwang did not want to spend the money she had earned, she lied to her little brother about not having money. Her little brother cried, but a nice boy dressed in private school clothes walked up to them and handed Kwang’s little brother the ice cream in his hands. Kwang smiled at the teenager as she rushed home with her brother.

The fire was burning and smoke flared. Everyone was busy trying to put the fire out that they didn’t notice Kwang rushing into the house to call her parents out. Then, Knight, Parnkorn Sirimath pointed into the house as a stranger asked where his sister had gone to. He then suddenly rushed into the house and the adults could not stop him. The two siblings disappeared into the house and were never seen again by those around the town.

But, that day as Kwang ran into the house, she had slipped and knocked out on a wooden board. As Knight rushed in, he noticed his sister on the ground. Kwang was slowly coming back to consciousness. When she finally came back she noticed the flames were everywhere, and Knight started crying. Kwang knew she had to get her brother out and it was her fault that her brother followed her into the house. She noticed an escape route through the kitchen door that hadn’t been touched by the fire yet. She quickly grabbed Knight and led him in that direction. They made it out of the house and kept running not wanting to look back.

Everyone had thought the family passed in that fire. Kwang and Knight sat crying in the tree house that their father had built them. When Kwang got her senses back, she told her brother they had to go to Bangkok. They had to go find their aunt who their mom talked about all the time. She would be able to help them.

The two walked down to the main road with the money that Kwang had kept from her brother. They caught a truck to Bangkok. When they arrived in Bangkok, it was more massive than Kwang had anticipated. She never knew that she would not be able to find her aunt here in this large city. Money was running low and her brother was getting hungry. She went up to a stand and the food was pricier than she had expected. But, she brought it and fed only her brother. The two walked until they found a temple.

“Knight, we have to sleep here tonight.” Said Kwang.

“But, I’m scared. Isn’t there ghosts here?” asked Knight.

“Stop being afraid. You’re a boy. Boys aren’t afraid of ghosts.” Stated Kwang.
-End Flashback-

“I must find my brother.” Muttered Kwang to herself.

-Pattanaworawet House-

Knight, Parkorn Pattanworawet, finally awoke from bed around noon. He had snuck out the night before to a club with a couple friends from school. He pushed the white comforter off of him and lay outstretched on his bed.

“Ahh, it’s too early in the morning!” cried Knight. “Nanny Wai! Come in here please. Can you get me my breakfast?”

Nanny Wai heard the wail and got a nod from Fon Wannida Pattanaworawet. She ran upstairs and picks up the clothes off the floor and starts folding the comforter that Knight pushed to the ground.

“Sweetheart, you shouldn’t be doing this. You’re all grown up now, don’t act like a child anymore.” Said Nanny Wai.

“But, I am a baby my lovely nanny.” Said Knight. He sits up and walks over to his nanny and gives her a hug and a kiss. “Where’s my breakfast?”

Nanny Wai couldn’t resist giving in to Knight. She had raised him since the day that he came into the Pattanaworawet house. She had also raised Fon since she was born. Nanny Wai knew that after Fon got married, she wanted to have children right away, but tried for 10 years without any luck.

-Flashback-
Finally Fon and Chai Chaiya Pattanaworawet decided to go to the temple orphanage and adopt a child. When they arrived at the orphanage, they walked around wondering if they should adopt a baby, a toddler, a child, or teenager. As they were deciding, they heard a cry from outside the building. They walked towards the cry and it was a little boy in shorts and a striped t-shirt. He looked very well dressed to be in an orphanage. They walked over to him and Fon kneeled down and put her hands on his shoulders.

“Honey, what is wrong? Are you lost?” asked Fon.

Knight raised his head and his eyes were red from tears. “She left me! She left me here alone.”

“Who left you?” asked Chai.

Knight kept sobbing and the couple assumed it was his mother. “What is your name son?” asked Chai.

Knight finally got a hold of himself and said, “My name is Parnkorn Sirimath”

Fon eyes lit up. “What? You’re a Sirimath? Where are you from?”

Knight told her that he was from Mae Song Don. He had gotten here with his sister who left two days earlier to go find an aunt. But, she never returned to pick him up. So, he stayed here at the orphanage with the other kids. But, he told the couple that he still had hope that his sister would return. The couple looked at each other.

“Honey, I think I am the aunt that your sister went to look for. I was your mom’s best friend when we were young. Your mother or father doesn't have any female siblings. What happened to your mother?” asked Fon.

“I don’t know. We got to the house and there were smoke and flames everywhere. I ran in to get my sister, but I got scared. She pulled me out and we stayed in the tree house and then she said we had to come here. I didn’t know she would leave me here all by myself. She didn’t go find you!” cried Knight. “She lied.”

Fon knew that perhaps something had happened to Knight’s sister and that is why she hadn’t returned. But, Knight was too young to understand at the time. He was always a little spoiled. The couple decided to take Knight into their custody. They returned to Mong Dong Son a week later and helped in the burial ceremony for their best friends. Knight was silent at the funeral. Nobody recognized him because he had gone with a couple and they thought he had already passed in the fire. The couple had tried going back to the temple orphanage week after week to see if Knight’s sister had returned to look for him. One time, the teacher had said that someone did come to look for him, but couldn’t talk. They told the couple it was a man. They knew it had to be a female, so they assumed it was the wrong person. After two weeks, they gave up trying to find Knight’s sister.
-End Flashback-

Fon and Chai was thankful for the gift that was given to them. Although Knight was a little tough to handle, they still loved him. They spoiled him even more and that is what Fon and Chai knew made him even more outlandish.

However, Knight loved his adoptive parents. He disobeys and sneaks around, but he never forgets that his parents took him in and tries to raise him well. He knows that he breaks out often due to his personality and dislikes being called a spoiled brat by his peers. He gets into fights at school, but his parents are always there to protect him. Everyone in the house loves Knight, even though he can be demanding. He knows how to sweet talk to the nanny and his mother. His father can’t say much to him either because they love him too much.

-Flashback-
“Knight, I’m going to go and find our aunt. I’ll be back soon. Wait for me here.” Said Kwang.

Knight waited for his sister, but she never returned.
-End Flashback-

“I’ll never forgive her for leaving. She never went back to find me.” Thought Knight as he dressed himself.

-Trinity High School-

“What’s up Mr. Knight?” asked Blank Charlie Thammasinh.

“Nothin’ much. Oh God, Friday night was a night to remember.” Said Knight.

“Yeah. I got caught hella bad. It’s all your fault because I had to drop you off first. If I had gone home first, my parents wouldn’t be up yet. They got up because my cousin was coming at 5 in the morning.” Said Blank.

“Oh? Our age? Is it a he or she?” asked Knight.

“Peurn, I don’t even know what she looks like. I was so pissed I went to my room and my parents locked me in there. I don’t even remember when they told me my cousin was coming,” said Blank.

“So, it’s a she.” Knight smirked. “Hmm, someone new.”

“Peurn, not my cousin! I heard she’s going to be in my class, I just didn’t see her all weekend. Maybe she left the house or something,” said Blank.

“Fine. Not your cousin,” said Knight.

-Trinity High School @ Homeroom-

“Class, we have two new students today. Please welcome Miss Mary Hansen and Miss Nappa Florence.”

Knight looked up at both girls and both were appealing to look at. He stuck his tongue out and licked his bottom lip. “Which one is Blank’s cousin? Dang, they’re both my type. Blank why didn’t you see which one she is?”

Blank looked back from his seat and shrugged his shoulders at Knight. 

Yatna is really strange. i feel she got some kind of evilness hide under that pure skin :ph34r:
i love Kwang's reaction to the marriage lol
thanks for this wonderful update... :D
The Yodsaman family is a pretty mysterious family.

wow...Kwang getting engaged already...so fast lol
i bet Nick gonna cause chaos to her...seems like he loves seeing her in pain :p
Yep, you think she'll go through with the engagement? Her character is kind of all over the place. Sometimes she seems so strong and at times she's so weak. Make sure you cast a vote :D

OMG GREAT UPDATE! AWW POOR KWANG SHE HAS TO BE ENGAGED. =(
Thank you. Kwang shouldn't even be a part of the older adult's matter, but she got put into it. Now, she has to get married so Yatna feels cool about herself and Phet feel better about Kwang being better off. Kind of ironic that Phet thinks Yatna is evil, but forgives so easily. :(

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder if Yatna hired those men to kill Phet real daughter since Kwang isn't her real kid. Seem like Yatna knew that, that why she asked Phet for her daughter to marry her son. I wounder what happened to the man that was between them?

I was right that Kwang brother didn't die. I wonder if Yatna is Kwang aunt? Knight act so childish and cutie in a way..hehe love the part where Knight and Blank were talking about Blank cousin. I wonder who the other new girl beside Blank cousin.

Can't wait to Tuesday to find out more

I vote that Knight will go after Blank cousin even if he said he won't. But for me I feel that he should go with the other new girl.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

-Yotsaman Empire-

“Son, you’re in Taiwan right now?” asked Yatna.

Nick had walked by the meeting room and stopped to hear his aunt on the phone. He had heard “son” and stopped by the door to eavesdrop. The next thing he heard shocked him even more.

“Honey, when you get home, I have a big surprise for you! You will really love it.” Said Yatna.

Yatna hung up and talked to herself. “He’s going to get a bride as a present from his mother.”

Nick marched into the room, “What do you mean bride?”

Yatna calmly adjusted her clothing and leaned on the table. She looked at Nick cautiously. “Son, Prince will be home in a couple hours. I am going to be picking up his bride to be in an hour.”

Nick was shocked. He asked Yatna who this bride is and why Prince has to marry her. Yatna just responded by stating that she owes someone an apology and she wanted to trade her guilt with having the girl marry into the family. Nick asked how Prince will agree and Yatna just told Nick that Prince will agree to whatever his mother says. Then Nick asked who the girl is.

“It’s for my son to know first and you to find out later.” Stated Yatna.

She walked out of the room leaving Nick in an awe. She is a witch that thinks that if the person marries into the family and has riches she’ll be satisfied and Yatna will be guilt free. Most importantly, Prince agreeing to the marriage is just as low as his mother.

-Phet’s Spa-

Phet helped Kwang pack silently. Afterwards, Kwang looked at Phet and told her that she feels like she is selling herself just to have money to find her brother. Phet looked at Kwang and told her that they wouldn’t have to go through all of this if they had gone to look for Knight sooner. Knight wouldn’t have left that temple. Kwang began to tear. She grabbed hold of Phet and Phet stroked Kwang’s hair.

“I know that I haven’t been the nicest to you. But, I really care for you Kwang. I really do love you.” Said Phet.

“I know. I love you too. I will be a good daughter in law to that family and I will strive for the best. Then you can come live with me.” Said Kwang.

Phet then told Kwang that she doesn’t want anything Kwang has to offer. She wants Kwang to find her brother and to open that flower shop that she dreams of.

“You knew all this time?” asked Kwang.

“How can I not know?” said Phet.

After another 30 minutes a knock came at the door and one of the women answered it and welcomed in Yatna. Yatna looked around at the interior and thought it was descent. People would think this is a normal spa, but she can smell what leaks at night. She walked and sat herself down on what she believed was the cleanest seat. Phet wrapped her arms around Kwang and they walked down the stairs and through the corridor towards Yatna. Yatna spread her arms out with her legs crossed waiting for the two. When the two arrived, Yatna made comments about the room and then had the driver grab the bags and they walked out the door towards the car. Kwang’s eyes began to tear again. Then she heard a motorcycle. She turned and it was They. They ran up to them and hugged Kwang.

“They, you haven’t changed a bit.” Said Yatna. “Your new playmate Phet?”

Kwang couldn’t believe that Yatna just said that to Phet. Phet stood silently. Kwang knew something was up between these two and knew she had to keep her cool. Living with this family was going to be tough. She can already tell that her future husband will be difficult.

-Around the Corner of Phet’s Spa-

“Oh. It’s her,” mumbled Nick to himself. “So, she is a whore. Exactly what my aunt will give to her own son.”

-Bangkok International Airport-

Yatna had sent Lawyer Toon to go pick up Prince at the airport. He stood with a sign and tried to watch out for Prince. He remembered Prince when he first left to the United States. He was tiny and nothing like Nick. Nick was already mature looking. Prince was scrawny.

Prince walked off the plane with a white muscle t-shirt and a white vest blouse and white pants. His hair was nicely gelled and he was looking sharp. He walked confidently down the ramp with his carryon luggage. He headed towards the baggage claim and picked up his stuff and walked to exit where his mother said Lawyer Toon would be waiting. He peered out and saw Lawyer Toon holding a sign with his name on it. He was surprised he still remembered how to read Thai. He decided to walk pass Lawyer Toon and gave him a smile as he walked by. Lawyer Toon only slightly aged. Once he passed Lawyer Toon, he was surprised that Lawyer Toon didn’t notice it was him. He laughed to himself and circled around. He snuck up behind the lawyer and stood there.

“Ahem. You can remember me Lawyer Toon?” asked Prince.

Lawyer Toon turned around and stared at the tall gentleman standing next to him. He glared up at the face and looked a bit confused. Then he remembered the eyes.

“Oh my. Prince? You have grown up my son. Wow. What did you do? Drink a lot of milk?” stated Lawyer Toon.

Prince smiled and they walked out of the airport to the car. Lawyer Toon told Prince that his mother was picking up his surprise and had to get the surprise ready for his return. Prince tried to get Lawyer Toon to tell him what it is.

-Yodsaman Mansion-

Yatna had told Kwang that she had not told her son about the marriage yet while they were in the car. She told Kwang that she would show Kwang her room on the first floor. Yatna also mentioned to Kwang that she preferred a downstairs bedroom in case someone plotted to kill her by pushing her off the stairs. She usually doesn’t go to the upstairs room unless she rides the elevator up.

“Ignorant much,“ thought Kwang.

Kwang had to stay in her room until Yatna sends someone to get her. Yatna told her that the family will settle things by dinner time. They are a prompt family who doesn’t bother to let things drag on.

Lawyer Toon’s car pulled up the driveway and the maid came to call Yatna from her office to go greet her son. Yatna’s face lit up as her beloved son had arrived home after over 8 years. Prince looked out the window and saw his mom. His face lit up and he stepped out with a big smile on his face. Yatna walked down the first three steps to the driveway.

“Mom! I can’t believe it. You still look the same!” cried Prince.

“I know, I do son. And my, your pictures do you no justice my son. Isn’t he handsome?” Yatna looked around at the maids and butlers around her.

“I see that you have finally come home,” a stern, Nick walked from the carport.

Prince looked up and let go of his mom’s hug. He smiled and walked over to his cousin. “Wow, Nick, you’re all grown up.”

“Look at yourself,” said Nick.

The two started to walk up the steps to chat some more, but Yatna called after Prince and told him that she had to talk to him. It was about his surprise. Nick smiled a bit knowing that his aunt had a whore waiting for Prince’s pleasure. For some reason, Nick wanted a taste of that whore himself. His heart beat so fast in the elevator.

-Yodsaman Mansion: Yatna’s Office-

“I have to what?” asked Prince. “I knew I shouldn’t have come back. You’re too much sometimes mom. I thought after all these years you would change.”

“But, honey, you have to marry her. I need to forgive myself and this is the only way I can think of. Honey, I want my best friend back. I am so lonely. I need a friend to talk to.” Stated Yatna.

“By using me?” asked Prince.

“If you don’t marry her, I will not give you your share of the company!” threatened Yatna.

Nick was standing outside listening to the conversation. “So, if he marries, she will give him the company? He didn’t even do anything for the company.”

“I don’t care about the company mom!” cried Prince.

“Okay. Fine. Think of her as a gift. She already decided to come live here. She’s in the room upstairs. How about if you like her, then you can marry her, if you don’t, then I’ll think of something else. Honey, she sacrificed herself to be here and to marry you.” Stated Yatna.

Nick burst into the office. He told his aunt that Prince has no right to the company, especially after not working there at all. Then he looked at his cousin and said, “Your mother got you a whore.”

Prince turned to look at his mom. Yatna turned with an angry face towards Nick.

“You bastard nephew! How dare you say I got my son a whore! I can give my company to my son if I want to. You will get nothing for bursting in here like you own everything. “ shouted Yatna.

Prince couldn’t stand his mother’s behavior. That is the reason why he left in the first place. But something in his conscience told him to see the girl.

“Mom, stop it. Just give Nick his part of the company. I’ll check the girl out. She must really need something to even agree to this marriage. And I’m going to help her,” said Prince.

I wonder if Yatna hired those men to kill Phet real daughter since Kwang isn't her real kid. Seem like Yatna knew that, that why she asked Phet for her daughter to marry her son. I wounder what happened to the man that was between them?

I was right that Kwang brother didn't die. I wonder if Yatna is Kwang aunt? Knight act so childish and cutie in a way..hehe love the part where Knight and Blank were talking about Blank cousin. I wonder who the other new girl beside Blank cousin.

Can't wait to Tuesday to find out more

I vote that Knight will go after Blank cousin even if he said he won't. But for me I feel that he should go with the other new girl.
Knight thinks his sister left him because the aunt they were looking for was the one that adopted him. That's why he's still mad at his sister.

Your theories are entertaining :) They could be correct or /wrong/influence me to change some things :p

jeeja

oOOo...this is gettin good. wonder wat will happen when Prince sees her..>< i feel some triangle love hitting up hehe...:p
thanks for the wonderful update. aw...this made my day :D
can't wait for more!!!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
*Rated R - 4 u who can't stand r scene, skip last section.

-Kwang’s Bedroom-

Kwang sat thinking about whether Yatna’s son would agree to the marriage. Then, a maid came up stairs after two hours of waiting in her room. The maid told her that Yatna would like her to go downstairs to the office. Kwang got up from her bed and put on her slippers. She wore a lavender floral skirt with a pale yellow tank top and lavender cardigan. She was nervous to meet her future husband. Thoughts of him being ignorant and shallow were streaming in her mind. But, she had to marry him to get money to find her brother. She needed to hire private investigators or something. She did not have a single picture of him left, worst yet, he is older now. He would definitely look different. She herself had changed over the years.

-Yodsaman Mansion: Living Room-

Prince sat down on the couch anticipating seeing his bride to be. He never thought he would ever be arranged to get married. He never thought his mom would give him such a gift after leaving for so long. He had fought so hard to not be an obedient son, but he is weak when it comes to his mother’s request.

“I left this place because my mom had a cruel heart. I couldn’t stop her. She only listened to her money hungry self. Now, I am returning to this? Being adult and facing mother. Why can’t I say no to her while I’m in front of her? I should’ve just stayed in the U.S. And this girl, will I like her? Why did I agree to marry her?” thought Prince.

Suddenly, the maid came down the stairs and a woman walked behind her. She walked confidently down the stairs, though Prince could sense that the confident was all an act. He could see that she did not make eye contact even though her body gesture showed otherwise. Prince’s eyes widened as she walked closer. She was a beautiful woman with fair skin and medium hair. She looked like the girl next door in her outfit. He sensed that she’s one of those girls who believe in justice and doing the right thing. He hadn’t met someone who made his pulse race before. Yatna got up from her seat and walked over to Kwang and guided Kwang to the seat next to her. Prince got up to stand and greet Kwang before she sat down. His eyes planted on her.

“You like her, cousin?” asked Nick. But, Prince had shut everything out except for Kwang and her voice.

“Now that you two have met, do you want some alone time to talk amongst yourselves?” asked Yatna. “Dinner will be served in half an hour.”

Nick couldn’t believe his cousin is falling in love with this whore. But, Nick couldn’t stop thinking about when he first met Kwang too. She made his heart race as they stared into each other’s eyes in the elevator, but now he knew she was just a whore from the spa and not worth his time. She wouldn’t even make eye contact with him. She kept smiling at Prince and Nick was ignored. He observed her and saw her move her finger to her face and she swept her hair to her ear. He saw that her eyes sparkled at Prince. She too found Prince attractive. Nick got up and walked out.

“I guess he had to go. I was so focused on our conversation, I forgot Nick was sitting there,” said Prince.

Kwang turned to look at Nick as only the back of his black pants and his horizontal striped shirt was visible. Even though she disliked Nick’s personality, something about him reminded her of someone she once met. Something about him makes her curious as to why Nick acts the way he does. He helped her in the elevator, so he isn’t too cruel. But, he has no heart for the mass population.

-Yodsaman Mansion: Garden-

“It’s a lovely day today isn’t it Kwang? I can’t believe that it’s been a week already since we’ve met. At first I didn’t want to marry you, but now I can’t stop myself. Mother picked the right woman for me,” said Prince.

“I’m glad I met you Prince. I never thought I’d be so lucky to be here and to actually meet a gentleman who listens to me and be the person I can tell my secrets to in so little time,” said Kwang.

“I will help you find your brother Kwang. Even though we don’t have a picture, maybe I can post it on the news and someone will recognize his name. We’ll do everything we can to find him,” said Prince.

Kwang grabs hold of Prince’s hand, “Thank you Prince. We can wait until after the engagement to find my brother so that it won’t interfere with your mother’s plan for our engagement party.”

Prince pulls Kwang to him and hugs her. Kwang thought Prince is different than everyone else in his family. She could sense it. She loved his caring personality and most importantly, he told her most of his secrets and his frustrations. Prince also listened to her and found out what went on in her life. He believes that she hadn’t slept around. And Kwang felt comfortable around Prince like she did with Phet and They.

-Nick’s Room-

Nick is sitting at his desk talking on the phone with Latsamee. “Sweetheart, I want to go see you right now. I still remember last time. I haven’t gone in a couple days because my cousin is getting engaged and my aunt gave me all her busy work.”

Latsamee on the other end of the phone line responded, “Sweetie, I thought you wanted to stop the engagement? Isn’t there a way? Remember, if he gets married, that means he’ll stay here in Thailand. Then, he’ll have to work for his mom. Didn’t you also say that girl has him head over heels? She’ll make him stay here. She’ll take the company away from you. You won’t get what you want. You won’t be able to sell it and we won’t get our dream resort.”

“I’ll think of something,” said Nick.

“Sweetie, you say she’s a whore. Why won’t you use that to show everyone that she isn’t worthy of being in the family. She isn’t worthy of getting riches. Sweetie, she’s just a whore,” stated Latsamee.

-Kwang’s New Bedroom: Day of Engagement-

“Here is your new bedroom Kwang. I had it especially decorated for you. Do you like it?” asked Yatna.

Kwang looked around. It was three times the size of the one she had upstairs. It was elegant and fancy. “Yes, I do.”

“This room will be yours until we get a wedding date figured out. Then you two can decide if you want to keep this room or I shall make Prince redo his room to fit your needs. I’m so excited to have a daughter in law. I hope you two will get married quickly,” squealed Yatna.

Kwang smiled. Prince popped his head into the room, “We will get married quickly. I will get Kwang to study harder so she can finish up.”

“Son, you are to be upstairs with the stylist. The stylist will be here any minute now to get Kwang all dressed up to be engaged to my son. Don’t you come in here until I say you can. Everyone go get prepped,” said Yatna. Then she turned to Kwang and pointed, “See that dress on the rack? I had it custom made especially for this occasion.”

-Nick’s Room-

“Latsamee, don’t come. It’s just a stupid party. I’ll be over later tonight. Plus, Aunt wouldn’t like it if you showed up,” said Nick.

Nick hung up and walked to his dresser. He looked into the mirror and saw a reflection of himself. “No mercy.”

-Kwang’s New Bedroom-

There was a knock on the door and Kwang got up from her seat to answer the door. She had just finished dressing up for her engagement party. She wore gold today; Yatna had someone pick it out for her with a note stating that the dress represented wealth. A cosmetologist had just finished styling her hair five minutes prior and had left her to sit and stare at herself in the mirror. She had not felt so beautiful since her last birthday at her old home. She had worn a dress at her mother’s request.

Kwang opened the door and there stood Nick with a glare that frightened Kwang. His left arm rested on the door frame and he was wearing a gold robe. He was definitely not dressed to attend the engagement party.

“What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be outside with the rest of the family?” asked Kwang.

“Nope. I am supposed to be here,” stated Nick.

He pushed Kwang inside and closed the door with his right leg as he had done so several times at Latsamee’s place. However, this time the door was unlocked, he had reached back to make Kwang think that he locked the door. Kwang stood staring at Nick speechless and in shock.

“Prince will not marry you after I do this,” said Nick. He was calm as he spoke.

Kwang knew she was in danger. Nick had nothing on his mind except to make Kwang his so that Prince can’t marry and take over the company. He couldn’t let his cousin take it from him after working so hard to retrieve it.

Kwang couldn’t move. She had froze as Nick approached her with dark eyes. Her cleverness with past clients had vanished; she was caught by surprise; no prior escape plans like dangerous times before; no Gai or They to protect her. He kept staring straight into her eyes. It felt as if he had put a spell on her. Her heart kept beating faster and faster like in the elevator when they first met. Nick grabbed hold of her arms and pushed her towards the bed.

“I can’t let him do this to me,” thought Kwang. She suddenly snapped out and tried to break free.

Nick kept telling her that she won’t be able to escape his grasp. He was right. In a matter of seconds, her body pressed against the mattress as Nick managed to get on top of her and pin her down. Kwang wearing a dress made it easier for Nick to lift it up and his robe was even easier to open. At the first penetration, Kwang yelped in pain; her purity was gone. She laid in a helpless fight against Nick; he had shown no mercy towards her. Her life and Phet’s dreams for her vanished because she opened the door for him to enter her room. Nick sought to win against Prince and doing this is brought by Prince’s mother’s doings. No mercy.

“Aunt Yatna brought it upon herself. Prince cannot take this company from me,” thought Nick. As Kwang yelped, Nick realized she wasn’t the whore that he thought she was. “How can it be?” he thought. “I investigated and those men told me that everyone working there was no virgin.”

Nick didn’t care how much he hurt the person underneath him now because his selfishness took over. The 16 years of good that his parents taught him had disappeared at this moment. He had a dark quest and did not care about how battered Kwang must be feeling as he took advantage of her.

oOOo...this is gettin good. wonder wat will happen when Prince sees her..>< i feel some triangle love hitting up hehe...:p
thanks for the wonderful update. aw...this made my day :D
can't wait for more!!!
----------------------

Thank you to nonSarn members/Sarn members who couldn't leave comments on here. I'm really glad you are enjoying my fan fic. I hope to not disappoint.

Saifah

bite me x___
Omg I wanna kill nick! Poor kwang! update soon this is getting so good. God I
can feel kwang pain and I totally painted the picture in my head.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Wahh,why is Nick so mean? :unsure:
Poor Kwang i hope Prince don't missunderstand her.... :blush:
Thank you for the gr8 ff na ja. :wub:
Will waiting for next ch.... :rolleyes:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
love this story :lol: Some how the scene where Nick burst tell Prince about the marriage and Yatna shouted back at Nick made me laugh reading. Love that scene. Awwee it look like Prince and Kwang falling for each other but man Nick have to ruin it. I'm so mad at what Nick did to Kwang. I wonder what will happened now. I can't wait for the next chapter.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
argh...Nick. i wanna jump in and give him some lessons lol
but his aunt is really a pest and well know he knows Kwang is who he think she is. seems like there's gonna be some more drama heading our way...cool i can't wait for more.

jeeja

lol when i saw ur chapter header...i was like YIKES :ph34r:

Nick...oh Nick wat did u do...and why. just for wat he thinks he deserve he took it out on her...man i hate those guys...

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

-Yodsaman Mansion: Outside Garden-

“Congratulations on your engagement Prince,” said Lawyer Toon. “I can’t believe the little boy is not the little boy I once knew anymore.”

Prince smiled and then his mother came up to them and whispered to Prince it is time to go get Kwang. Yatna wanted to see her daughter in law for herself. Assistant Pat also followed behind his boss and two nannies.

-Yodsaman Mansion: Kwang’s Room-

Kwang turned to the lay on her side in her bulky dress that is now torn to reveal her right shoulder down to the breast line. Nick laid flat on the bed with his right arm bent and hands on his forehead. He couldn’t believe he went through with this. Now, there is no turning back.

-Yodsaman Mansion: Outside Kwang’s Bedroom-

“Kwang, we’re coming in,” shouted Yatna.

Yatna opened the door and there Nick was with his right leg over Kwang’s thighs and his arms wrapped around Kwang. Nick leaned down to kiss Kwang’s neck.

“What is all of this?” shouted Prince.

Nick let go of Kwang and pretended like he was in shock that they had been caught. Kwang laid helpless on her side with tears dropping down on the pillowcase. She felt ashamed and embarrassed and helpless. She couldn’t even speak.

Prince walked over to the bed on Kwang’s side. He knelt down and looked at Kwang’s crying face and reached for her hand.

But, suddenly, “I can’t believe this is happening! I didn’t think you would follow your mom’s footsteps and give in to a guy this easily! I should’ve never accepted you as my daughter-in-law. That spa smelled like hooker central. Should’ve guessed. I was foolish to think that all this guilt would be easy to fix. Now I have to explain things to the guests,” stated Yatna.

Kwang suddenly felt a burst of pain and pulled the blanket off. She lifted herself up and felt weakened, but got up from the bed before Prince’s hands reached hers. She started to trot out of the room with tears blinding her, but she knew she had to leave. She couldn’t stand what had just happened to her.

Prince started to chase after her, but Assistant Pat stopped him. Yatna looked over at Nick and all Nick did was sit staring at Kwang as she trotted out. Then he looked back at his aunt and shrug his shoulders.

-Outside Yodsaman Mansion’s Gates-

Kwang wiped away her tears. Her body felt different, but she had to run. She knew she had to run some place where she can be alone. She knew she didn’t want to live with this shame. She could just run in front of a bus or a car, but she knew it would be troublesome for the driver. She didn’t have time to hang herself, nor pills right now. She thought of going to the bridge, but it was too populated and she didn’t want to die in front of newspaper reporters. She ran towards a park that she knew was isolated and she often went to ponder to herself.

-Yodsaman Mansion: Kwang’s Room-

“Let go of me Assistant Pat!” shouted Prince. “I need to go after her.”

Prince turned to look at Nick with a rage he never felt towards his cousin before. Nick looked at Prince and couldn’t believe that Prince can see through him. Nick looked away as Prince pushed Assistant Pat to the side and ran out the door. Yatna called after Prince, but he kept going.

“You just can’t control your hormones can you, my nephew?” asked Yatna. “It’s a shame that you had to ruin everything. I just needed her to marry my Prince so that he would stay here with us. He needed someone to hold him down and keep him near us. The trouble you caused me.”

“You’re the one who chose someone from a spa to marry him. Isn’t that distasteful?” asked Nick.

“Look here you foolish nephew. I chose her because I needed her to free me of my guilt of forcing her and her mother to start that spa in the first place. I also had a feeling she’d do a good job catching my son’s heart. One, I saw the way you looked at her outside the company. If she caught you, she can catch him. Two, I know Prince can’t say no to my face. Three, I can get her to tell Prince to stay and work for me since I am friends with her mother.”

Nick looked at his aunt. “I don’t have feelings towards her.” He got up and put his robe on.
Nick walked out the door and ran upstairs to change his clothes and headed out. Yatna folded her arms and looked at her assistant.

“What do you think we should do now Pat?” asked Yatna. “If you can’t give me an answer I will just go ask someone else.”

“I don’t know,” said Assistant Pat.

-Park-

Kwang sat down contemplating on a green hill overlooking the train tracks. She had ran so far away from that house that she felt so exhausted. Her brain was messed up and she didn’t know if she can actually end her own life. She felt like that is what she should do as she was running out of the house, but now that she had used up all her energy, she couldn’t think straight. Her inner conscience told her to stop herself from running down the hill towards the track. The park was less occupied than most parks in the city. It was because the neighborhood no longer exists due to violence that had occurred here two years ago and a huge neighborhood fire.

“Ahem,” coughed Prince.

Kwang thought she was hearing things and laid down on her back in a dead man’s pose.

“You know, you should’ve gotten up from that bed and hugged me instead of run away like this,” said Prince.

He sat down next to Kwang and handed her a bottle of water. Kwang got up from that position and looked at Prince.

“How did you find me?” asked Kwang.

“You told me about this place once. Remember?” said Prince.

“I did, but I didn’t think you’d remember what I told you,” said Kwang.

“I remember all of your words,” said Prince. “And, if you’re feelig ashanmed and embarrassed right now, don’t.”

“How can you say that so casually? You weren’t the one laying in that bed,” cried Kwang.

Prince stretched his arms around Kwang and held her and tears dripped down her cheeks onto his collar and chest. “I know my cousin too well. And I believe that I know you. Even, if I’ve met you for only a few weeks, I have a feeling that I’ve known you longer than that. Kwang, I want to be the one that you tell things to, I want to be the one that you hold on to and trust the most, I want you to be the person that I can cry on too.”

“How can I be that person? I’m not pure anymore, I’m not fit to be your wife,” cried Kwang.

“I’m not innocent either. I can be selfish myself. I am my mother’s son after all. Kwang, I know that you aren’t in love with me,” said Prince. “I’ve been lying to myself all week long. I made you feel like you owe it to me to marry me. I know you hate disappointing people too. You hate making a good person feel bad and I used that to get you to marry me. I fell for you since the first time I laid my eyes on you, Kwang.”

“But, before this happened, I felt like I could be a good wife for you. We’d live happily as husband and wife,” said Kwang.

“Perhaps. But, I rushed you. I try to be the nice guy. But, I can be impulsive too. Don’t let anyone else know that Kwang,” said Prince. Then he smiled.

Kwang let go of Prince and told him that she will go back and change and pack to leave the house. But, Prince told her that she shouldn’t leave. He told her that she should stay and face the situation with him.
“Maybe you will fall in love with me with more time. I won’t pressure you to believe that you’re in love with me this time. We can go slowly and start over as friends,” said Prince.

“But, I can’t forget what happened in that house,” said Kwang.

“I will protect you. You have to stay and go to school. I will tell my mother that I don’t care about what happened. I will marry you still. I will tell her I will stay here in Bangkok. I will tell Nick to leave you alone. I will tell Nick that if he doesn’t, I will take over the company. We have to find your brother together,” stated Prince.

Kwang thought about her brother. Prince was right, she had to find him. She also thought about what They told her all the time. He told her that she has to face her fears. She has to be herself. Those who do evil will be punished.

“I know that you can call rape on my cousin. But, I’m asking you not to press charges. Nick is a good guy at heart,” said Prince.

“Tell me more about him,” said Kwang.

“We used to be like best friends. Then something happened and I couldn’t stay in Bangkok anymore. I begged my mom permission to leave for school. Nick tried to get me to stay, but I couldn’t. I can escape my mom’s grasp if I moved. She let me. I tried to come back for my uncle and aunt’s funeral, but I missed the last flight out. I figured there was no point in returning if I would be unable to leave Thailand again after the service. So I stayed. Nick wrote me. I didn’t respond. He told me my mom was forcing him to be stronger. I knew that feeling.”

Omg I wanna kill nick! Poor kwang! update soon this is getting so good. God I
can feel kwang pain and I totally painted the picture in my head.
I know, Nick took things out on Kwang. She doesn't deserve what she went through.

Wahh,why is Nick so mean? :unsure:
Poor Kwang i hope Prince don't missunderstand her.... :blush:
Thank you for the gr8 ff na ja. :wub:
Will waiting for next ch.... :rolleyes:
You got your answer :) Prince didn't misunderstand her. Yay!

love this story :lol: Some how the scene where Nick burst tell Prince about the marriage and Yatna shouted back at Nick made me laugh reading. Love that scene. Awwee it look like Prince and Kwang falling for each other but man Nick have to ruin it. I'm so mad at what Nick did to Kwang. I wonder what will happened now. I can't wait for the next chapter.
I'm glad that scene made you laugh :p

argh...Nick. i wanna jump in and give him some lessons lol
but his aunt is really a pest and well know he knows Kwang is who he think she is. seems like there's gonna be some more drama heading our way...cool i can't wait for more.
No drama in an ff = impossible :p

lol when i saw ur chapter header...i was like YIKES :ph34r:

Nick...oh Nick wat did u do...and why. just for wat he thinks he deserve he took it out on her...man i hate those guys...
Haha. I know...I had to make it obvious & warn readers who dislikes r scenes not to read the last section. hehehe.

Pls,uplourd na ka.
Will do just that :) More coming this Tuesday or/and Thursday. Depends on how much more I finish typing.

:ph34r: oh my O_O. thanks for the update.
You're welcome

Saifah

bite me x___
yay the first one to relied! first off I love this fic!
It's so intense! Secondly, ugh nick jerk face! haha
and prince is so sweet to kwang. I feel so bad for kwang.
PMS please.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think in the long term Kwang can forgive Nick but for now no.

I'm happy that Prince can understand Kwang and caring for her after what have happened. I hope Yatna won't make Kwang leave.

jeeja

Prince is so sweet...who wouldn't love a man like him lol

hmm...will Kwang ever forgive him...like Dancy maybe not now, but later on she'll eventually punish him then forgive him XD

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you.
I have to say that i love Prince.
He is always nice and help Kwang.
Will know what'll happen to Nick when Kwang go with Prince back.

Yippi,you are really gr8 at writing ff.
This is no.1 for me.