whats the best way to get an ass/butt?

Pee

sarNie Elites
Rakniran you can have my ass, i dun like it, its too big , its ok we can share my butt ^__^

GueSs

TyziR
*Shakes off*
Dirty.... :p
:loool:
I sooooooo thought something else.

No, I'm kidding. :blink:
Umm, doesn't laying down and lifting and lowering the legs help?
Butt pumps? :huh:
Yeah! B)
Pump it in and out. :D
Or squeeze? :sweat:
Maybe.
Try it! ;)

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
*Shakes off*
Dirty.... 

I sooooooo thought something else.
:lmao: Guess, you are too funny! :loool:

Um, I think you can enhance your glutes by doing some squats. But I don't really know much about that because I have plenty of junk in my trunk and HATE IT! Ass runs in my family, I got it from my mama.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
hhahaha...i'm so slow...i thought u were talking about a mule as in a "jack ass" lmao. uhm...eatting lots of meat and dancing should do it.

there's other exercises too of course.... ;) but i don't know how often u can get it. (this was the other ass i thought u were talking about too) lol.

i was like dayam this girl's gotta going. ;)

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
GueSs said:
*Shakes off*
Dirty.... :p
:loool:

[post="89154"][/post]​
hahaha I thought to same thing!! ^_^ well you can do stairmasters.. you are gonna have to work it .. or surgery lolz.. like darvil said either you have it or dont.. and if you're asain most likely you dont lolz..

GueSs

TyziR
Nameless said:
lol.  you either have it or you don't.  some like to enhance it through surgery.
[post="89123"][/post]​
KawaiiTennyo said:
hahaha I thought to same thing!! ^_^ well you can do stairmasters.. you are gonna have to work it .. or surgery lolz.. like darvil said either you have it or dont.. and if you're asain most likely you dont lolz..
[post="89274"][/post]​
Haha, you like so name dropped. :loool:

Reagan

sarNie Adult
pilates help define the body but it takes a while, though nothings easy, either your patient or your not.